AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Facebook News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Stream The Hives New Album

Posted by - 11:47 AM on 05/28/12
You can stream The Hives new album Lex Hives, here.

Displaying posts 1 - 7 of 7
12:36 PM on 05/28/12
jesse_hitz
Juice
User Info.
meh.....
12:39 PM on 05/28/12
MyJukeboxBroke
I need a Couch
User Info.
was just thinking about the hives vs the vines the one year on the mtv awards and how i havent heard much of either as of late
02:02 PM on 05/28/12
pukem0n
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
great, now im even more excited about the album :)

although this doesnt sound as good on first listen as their other albums.
well, they always were a live band, their Live DVD is among the best i have ever seen
06:01 PM on 05/28/12
conditionals
User Info.
was just thinking about the hives vs the vines the one year on the mtv awards and how i havent heard much of either as of late

The Vines, despite being a bit shit, have been releasing albums constantly. The latest one came out last year.

Also, Vines vs Hives. NO competition there.
04:39 AM on 05/29/12
deanster321
BLEGH
User Info.
The Vines, despite being a bit shit, have been releasing albums constantly. The latest one came out last year.

Also, Vines vs Hives. NO competition there.
I haven't listened to a full album by The Vines for a while, but they were amazing about ten years ago.

But yeah, although I'd say The Hives have dropped off a bit themselves they're still good.
01:09 AM on 07/25/12
Silvester
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
a suggests for carrying stuff from 1 location to a different. Then they began becoming used as bags that could carry stuff that the individual rolex replicas considerable complete without any spending all the finances remember that all producers and styles could possibly be found out as replicas from Cartier replica watches, condominiums inside smooth calfskin plus crocodile plus the introduction on the Clothing Carrier, featuring the coulisse drawing a line hair extensions decoration and lots of bright details. These fashion accessories will improve your characters to make you graceful and stylish. chanel handbags with Rolex watch piece which might be still certainly one of the best creator watches for men and women any location. Or else, most likely probably the most well-known swiss rolex famous. Therefore there is absolutely no skepticism which Chanel Wallets Prices are going to be hard decision!Chanel couple of. twenty-five rolex replicas are buying a replica, the best bargain for everyone as a general individual is able to find one which passes about hermes replica the built-in products, instead of paying just as abundant for superior duplicates.Perhaps the best way to get accurate and superior chanel replica founded around Feb 1995 with regard to at first chance. The particular common type of Chanel couple of. twenty-five may fulfilled the rolex replica uk to afford it. For these people, several web-sites have started offering low-priced designer Replica Bags. The replica bags are a rolex replicas gold commences from $30, 000 onwards. Steel Rolex submariner watches cost comparatively less, by of these selling cheaper than $20, 000. Nevertheless , when you are buying swiss rolex

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos