AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Hawthorne Heights News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Hawthorne Heights Stickam Chat

Posted by - 04:57 PM on 05/29/12
In case you couldn't get your question answered during our chat with Hawthorne Heights, the band is doing a chat on Stickam at 6 PM PST/9 PM EST to promote the band's upcoming Hope EP.

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12
05:09 PM on 05/29/12
buddah knome
Registered Member
User Info.
They just did the ustream one for the people who bought package 5 and 6 and it was rad! They answered some question and played like 5 acoustic songs. Will for sure be on this one too!
05:35 PM on 05/29/12
ScorchOurBodies
Dead Inside
User Info.
They still haven't done the chat for the people who bought the HATE splatter vinyl. I payed money for that, what happened with it?
05:35 PM on 05/29/12
DemBitties
I ended up as food for wolves
User Info.
Stickam is still relevant, and for something other than underage girls flashing their tits?

This I did not know.
05:58 PM on 05/29/12
buddah knome
Registered Member
User Info.
They still haven't done the chat for the people who bought the HATE splatter vinyl. I payed money for that, what happened with it?
Yeah I forget about that. Ill ask in this chat. They aren't the type to fuck fans over so I'm sure its still on at some point.
06:01 PM on 05/29/12
anamericangod
User Info.

Yeah I forget about that. Ill ask in this chat. They aren't the type to fuck fans over so I'm sure its still on at some point.

I'm sure they'll get that taken care of. They have all your email addresses, and if they did something very similar on Ustream, they shouldn't have a problem putting it together for you guys.
06:24 PM on 05/29/12
Amongster
Still In Last Place
User Info.
I bought the Hate splatter vinyl and don't recall anything about an exclusive chat. :/
06:40 PM on 05/29/12
buddah knome
Registered Member
User Info.
I just asked them and they said they will do it during this tour. I didn't think they forgot they've just been extremely busy.
08:16 PM on 05/29/12
jtwoodruff
User Info.
Hey guys, sorry for the delay on the HATE Vinyl Chat. We will make it happen on this tour, because we love our fans...and we try to be as honest as possible. Also, out of respect for Joe and American Dream, we would never do anything to disappoint you guys. So, we on the lookout for a chat sometime over the next month. We got bogged down going from US tour to Europe tour to writing/recording/releasing HOPE. Since we do everything ourselves, we miss something every once in a while. we will make it happen though.
Thanks again, and sorry for the delay.
Love JT and HH
08:18 PM on 05/29/12
jtwoodruff
User Info.
Stickam is still relevant, and for something other than underage girls flashing their tits?

This I did not know.
We didn't see any tits. But fans got to answer questions, and it was a lot of fun. I'm not sure how relevant the website is though. New stuff pops up every day, and new stuff dies every day. Huey Lewis and The News are still popular though, right? I'm out of touch...
Thanks
JT
09:43 AM on 05/30/12
StephenYoung
dumb
User Info.
Stickam and Myspace.

Gotta hand it to HH for sticking to the originals.
10:34 AM on 05/30/12
DemBitties
I ended up as food for wolves
User Info.
We didn't see any tits. But fans got to answer questions, and it was a lot of fun. I'm not sure how relevant the website is though. New stuff pops up every day, and new stuff dies every day. Huey Lewis and The News are still popular though, right? I'm out of touch...
Thanks
JT

Huey Lewis and the News is ALWAYS relevant.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos