AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Interview: Brian Matthew Hadsell - 05.29.12

Brian Matthew Hadsell - 05.29.12

Interviewed by
Brian Matthew Hadsell - 05.29.12The following is a mini interview of generic questions that we posed to all bands that wanted to answer:

Brian Matthew Hadsell

http://brianmatthewhadsell.bandcamp.com

1. How did you guys get your band name?

It is my whole actual name and it it made sense.

2. How did this band get started?

I started writing solo songs about a year ago and have now actively started pursuing it.

3. What bands are you influenced by?

Barely Blind, Brand new, Motley Crue, Tom Petty, John Mayer, and Lemaitre, Thrice and Anberlin.

4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?

I would love to tour with Pink Floyd because it would be amazing to see them every night, Motley Crue for the party and and Dustin Kensrue because he is amazing.

5. Best food to eat on tour?

The best food to eat on tour is greasy fast food with the bands you are on tour with!!! Pizza in the green rooms are great to. Family meals are the best.

6. Why should people listen to your band?

People should listen to my music because I am spreading a message of love and happiness, that even in times of darkness and despair one should not fear because the day always returns and light always comes to a situation. God always loves you even when it seems like no one else does. I think everyone can use a little love and happiness amidst all the negative feelings, actions, and words, that are spread throughout the world in our time.

7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with?

I f I could be any athlete I would switch places with Michael Johnson, because he is the man with the Golden shoes!! He is generally considered one of the greatest long sprinters in track and field of all time, and I have always been a fan of going fast.

8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?

God, My parents and everyone that I have ever interacted with and will interact with in the future. It is not just you who make you but all the people around you and the path that is laid before you.

9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?

I think the music industry is changing very rapidly on its own, let the fans form its change, and let the record labels, lawyers, agents, and marketing departments, make it easy to hear and obtain the music. I will focus on making music.

10. Memorable tour experience?

A memorable tour experience is getting in the car with your best friends and while very tired driving in the middle of nowhere for hours on end and feeling absolutely awesome that this, for this moment in time, is your existence and that the real world doesn't matter and knowing most of the time unspoken that the man sitting next to you feels the same way.

11. What does AP.net mean to you?

AP.net means to me the most valuable and friendly community for artists both new and experienced to get their music out to the public. It is people like this that keep the music scene flowing and alive.

12. What is your favorite song to play?

My favorite songs to play are "On My knees" and two that I have not recorded yet but will!!!! The are called "Distance Between Us" and "Always"

13. What is your vacation spot of choice?

My vacation spot of choice is Florida on the beach, I was born in West Palm Beach and have been to Florida beaches on the east coast, Gulf coast and Pan handle and love them all! How about sunrise on a beach on the east coast of Florida and the sunset on the Gulf coast of Florida.

14. What music reminds you of your childhood?

Tom Petty, Aerosmith, Better Than Ezra, and Green Day's "Dookie" My dad my brother and myself use to rock out to those bands when I was younger. Also country music such as Trisha Yearwood, and Reba Mcentire. I use to rockout to country with my mom and my brother in the car!!

15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?

The superpower I would have would be super speed and wings on my back so I could fly. I love speed and my favorite superhero was the flash because he was so fast! Wings to fly because flying is awesome, and this is a little out there but I would love to have Gambit from the X-Men's powers because his touch is explosive!!

16. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals?

I always warm up my fingers and say a prayer.

17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?

That I am 24 years old and used to be a top rated BMX bike racer in the state of Florida!

18. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish?

I think the radio plays what people want to hear and who puts up enough money to get a song on the radio but yes I think my song could flourish on the radio

19. What do you like to do in your spare time?

I love to drink espresso, eat at restaurants, go to art galleries and laugh!!!!!

20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?

This is such a boring answer but I don't think I have any hidden talents I am a very out in the open type of person.

Displaying posts 1 - 3 of 3
09:23 PM on 06/08/12
evalgenissida
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
http://doxycyclinebestpharmacy.com/#9960 doxycycline hyclate used for doxycycline capsules discount doxycycline

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos