Username
Password
Senses Fail News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Senses Fail
Inside AP.net

Senses Fail Team With Wounded Warrior Project

Posted by: Adam Pfleider (05/31/12)
Senses Fail will be working with the Wounded Warrior Project organization for this year's Warped Tour. Details can be seen in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 21.
11:09 AM on 05/31/12
Adam Pfleider
wait. what were we talking about?
User Info.
Press ReleaseRidgewood, New Jersey’s Senses Fail is just a few weeks away from embarking on the 40+ date Vans Warped Tour that begins June 16 in Salt Lake City, Utah and today announces that they have donated 4 tickets each day to the Wounded Warrior Project. The WWP has sent out an invitation to select service members across the country to attend the tour along with the opportunity to meet the band, plus watch Senses Fail’s set from the side of the stage.

We are very excited to be working with WWP and to have the opportunity to give back to the veterans,” says singer Buddy Nielsen. “I have had many friends who served in the military and my girlfriend is a former Marine. She was actually the one who brought WWP to my attention. I stand very proud of her and every other man and woman that have served this nation and am glad we can lend a small piece of happiness to them.“

The band is also offering a 15% discount on their merch to all members of the military who show their ID at the band’s merch booth along the tour.
11:15 AM on 05/31/12
scott!athedisco
User Info.
way cool of them
11:23 AM on 05/31/12
TheRealJohnOC
I've seen 701 bands/artists live
User Info.
Fully back this! Great idea Buddy!
11:36 AM on 05/31/12
xtbs7645x
User Info.
Buddy is an all around good dude. New single is amazing, has really sparked my interest in them again.
11:38 AM on 05/31/12
Acad08
@explorerbri
User Info.
Buddy is indeed the man! Very cool.
12:04 PM on 05/31/12
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
Buddy is an all around good dude. New single is amazing, has really sparked my interest in them again.

All of this.

I liked The Fire a lot but I hope the new album can reclaim the Still Searching level of glory. "War Paint" definitely has the right stuff to do so.
12:16 PM on 05/31/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
Very cool of them. I will always support these guys.
12:33 PM on 05/31/12
xtbs7645x
User Info.
All of this.

I liked The Fire a lot but I hope the new album can reclaim the Still Searching level of glory. "War Paint" definitely has the right stuff to do so.
The Fire's shitty production killed that album for me. I honestly dont think ive listened to it all the way through more than twice. I keep wanting to give it more listens, but the production is so bad that it just turns me off. For some reason though Coward managed stand out, gets a regular play :)
12:36 PM on 05/31/12
fna4
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Senses Fail have always gotten a lot of undeserved hate. They're awesome guys and they're honest in their music and about their beliefs. There one of the few post hardcore bands I still listen to.
12:53 PM on 05/31/12
signal to noise
User Info.
really awesome of them. hopefully they dont get any negative feedback from this.
01:06 PM on 05/31/12
_veges_
User Info.
Really cool that they're doing this. Hope they make some veteran's very happy
01:21 PM on 05/31/12
Mattylikesfilms
User Info.
The Fire's shitty production killed that album for me. I honestly dont think ive listened to it all the way through more than twice. I keep wanting to give it more listens, but the production is so bad that it just turns me off. For some reason though Coward managed stand out, gets a regular play :)

Yeah the production is pretty bad. You should check out "Safe House", "Heading West", "Lifeboats", and the bonus track "Ghost Town". They ate my favorite tracks on the record.

"War Paint" sounds so good production wise so I'm sure the next album won't have those issues. Plus the track is killer so that's a good sign!
01:22 PM on 05/31/12
Mattylikesfilms
User Info.
really awesome of them. hopefully they dont get any negative feedback from this.

Why would anyone give them negative feedback? Regardless on your stance on War and the military, this is kind of Buddy and Co. to do. Anyone who talks shit is a fucking jerk.

/Fact.
01:53 PM on 05/31/12
DontCare
Guide Yourself
User Info.
I'll always back this band.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates