Username
Password
Lost Prophets News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Lost Prophets
Inside AP.net

Lostprophets on the Radio

Posted by: Jason Gardner (05/31/12)
Lostprophets recently did their first U.S. radio interview in six years via x107.5 out of Las Vegas. You can listen to the interview here. The band's fifth studio album Weapons will be available in North America on June 19th via Fearless Records.

Displaying posts 1 - 10 of 10
11:16 AM on 05/31/12
Crackbaby
Stupid inflatable pants!
User Info.
This was such a forgettable album. I literally can not tell the songs apart, even after 5+ listens.
11:36 AM on 05/31/12
El Chico Loco
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This was such a forgettable album. I literally can not tell the songs apart, even after 5+ listens.
Maybe is just one big song
12:02 PM on 05/31/12
thesollopsist
Up all night, and down all day
User Info.
I thought it was funny that the demos were better than all of the album.
12:36 PM on 05/31/12
tomtom94
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It wasn't worth waiting for, America. You even get an inferior set of bonus tracks.
12:58 PM on 05/31/12
Nimrod95
without title since 1769
User Info.
I europe it was much earlier released. I like the album though. It's a bit soft altogether, but definitely kind of well written, and some of the songs are pretty epic. But not as good as their other releases, I have to admit.
01:14 PM on 05/31/12
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
It just sounds like they're on autopilot now which is disappointing... they have the potential to release something as good as SS. It says a lot when the bonus tracks are 1000000x times better than the actual albums tracks. well it's not a bad record, there are some good songs but nothing that really standouts
01:18 PM on 05/31/12
joelabz
Totes Magotes!
User Info.
Haven't properly listened to Weapons all the way through but from what I hear it's not their best shit, saw them not so long a go in Cardiff and for the second set they played the whole of SS was fucking amazing.
01:25 PM on 05/31/12
canvasofwinter
User Info.
I think Lostprophets are a really solid band that stopped being creative after Start Something. They still write some catchy songs, but the experimentation is long gone.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests