Username
Password

Comments: Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 68 of 68
10:51 AM on 06/01/12
WasteSomeTime
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
There are so many stupid comments in this thread. Let JB do his thing, I respect the kid for being so famous and not acting like a total dick. If you don't like him, don't pay attention to him.
10:52 AM on 06/01/12
xent
this is what separates me from you!
User Info.
if norway issued a state of emergency because of bieber that will be the stupidest reason i heard...

i heard also some 50 fans are hurt, bieber fans are so obsessive..they will hurt their fellow fan just to see him
12:10 PM on 06/01/12
Joey (J-Train)
elcochino
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
People are actually defending JB? Holy fuck...I mean...shit...really?
12:12 PM on 06/01/12
CastlesXClouds
Relax
User Info.
This.... easily one of my most anticipated if it ever gets made... This Bieber album in comparison is easily one of my most anticipated for this year... Dude makes solid pop tunes
so smooth, senorita is what i bump on my way to parties. A new JT album just needs to happen.
12:39 PM on 06/01/12
rammie
User Info.
There's no stopping 14 year-olds who are bieber-crazy. The police tried to control the situation, but there was absolutely no way these girls (and probably some boys, I guess..) would listen to a word they said. Now, if only our police were allowed to wear guns, then maybe they could get the situation under control
Well...I wouldn't go as far as the guns. But, perhaps a nice blast of water to thwart them off.
But I honestly just can't see the appeal in Bieber. At all. I admit I listen to some questionable bands/artists. It's just...I really don't understand all the hype for him. I've tried to give him a chance and I couldn't handle it. Mind you, I do live in Canada and therefore he's everywhere you turn. It's annoying as all hell. (I have no idea where I'm going with this)
Moral of the story is: I genuinely dislike the Biebs and all that he stands for.
03:45 PM on 06/01/12
hopeforthebest
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Well...I wouldn't go as far as the guns. But, perhaps a nice blast of water to thwart them off.
But I honestly just can't see the appeal in Bieber. At all. I admit I listen to some questionable bands/artists. It's just...I really don't understand all the hype for him. I've tried to give him a chance and I couldn't handle it. Mind you, I do live in Canada and therefore he's everywhere you turn. It's annoying as all hell. (I have no idea where I'm going with this)
Moral of the story is: I genuinely dislike the Biebs and all that he stands for.

What does he stand for?
12:58 PM on 06/02/12
mrgenious
close your eyes, we're going under.
User Info.
i really want another justin timberlake album.
yes please. I still jam fairly regularly to What Goes Around. whole album is fantastic.
05:46 PM on 06/05/12
Karl Hansen
www.lowcutrock.com
User Info.
Burnmotherfuckerburn

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT