@BehindtheCade Seen over 700 bands!
User Info.
Haha i know man it was a bad joke.
Oh, my bad lol.
07:11 PM on 06/02/12
Journey408
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
cops mad cuz they can't shred like A.A.L.
08:10 PM on 06/02/12
steve187
nah
User Info.
08:49 PM on 06/02/12
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
Waiting to hear the other side of the story. Something tells me there's a lot more to this than the band is telling us.
09:55 PM on 06/02/12
Hojonny
youtube.com/crashtestprod
User Info.
It's things like this that make me hate the police, even though I know this doesn't represent all of them. All I ever hear about is shit like this, especially in my home town. Fuck. Signing this for sure.

Well, yeah. Pretty rare to tell someone about something normal a police officer did. "I was walking down the street today and a policeman didn't smack me in the face or verbally abuse me" isn't a great story.

Waiting to hear the other side of the story. Something tells me there's a lot more to this than the band is telling us.

This. Need to hear both sides before a real opinion can be formed as far as I am concerned.
10:04 PM on 06/02/12
kazuma_ootaro28
User Info.
Ugh, so fucked up.
10:22 PM on 06/02/12
topsecret
User Info.

Ha! I'm sure the police will come out with their version. And I'm sure cops don't cover for other cops. There isn't a thin blue line. And police unions aren't some of the most powerful, corrupt, fucked up organizations in the country.
10:34 PM on 06/02/12
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
Ha! I'm sure the police will come out with their version. And I'm sure cops don't cover for other cops. There isn't a thin blue line. And police unions aren't some of the most powerful, corrupt, fucked up organizations in the country.
You're clearly not biased at all. Sure the police report could be a load of crap, but then again so could this so what exactly is the harm in hearing out both sides and deciding for yourself who you believe? Or are you more of a don't ask questions fuck everyone in a position of authority kind of guy?
10:35 PM on 06/02/12
SoundwaveUproar
Registered Member
User Info.
I'd like to hear any response from the police at all to be honest, now that there is this online petition for it, the one thing i dont want is for it to be ignored, even if they just issue a "no statement at this time" at least they acknowledge that hey, apparently people arent to happy
11:11 PM on 06/02/12
topsecret
User Info.
You're clearly not biased at all. Sure the police report could be a load of crap, but then again so could this so what exactly is the harm in hearing out both sides and deciding for yourself who you believe? Or are you more of a don't ask questions fuck everyone in a position of authority kind of guy?

Wasn't a fuck authority guy until the police near me decided to murder a homeless man in cold blood. ktmf.org. fullertonsfuture.org. fullertoncops.com. The cops murdered Kelly, bragged about it, & went back to work the next day. And the FPD released lies to the newspapers about officer's receiving broken bones & a bunch of other bs. Thankfully there were 50+ people around that filmed it. The city coucil is controlled by the ex police chief. POBR (police officer's bill of rights) makes it so they never have to discolse any sort of punishment to the public. This country is screwed. We are moving towards a more militarized police force. I can go on forever, but it is an us VS them scenario.

edit: The city also paid out $300,000 to two women another officer sexually assaulted. Another officer was arrested a couple months back for stealing evidence. Another arrested at Miami Intl Airport for stealing an iPad at the xray machine. Another stole from the police explorers program. A man arrested for DUI ended up dead in his cell & the officer on watch destroyed his DAR (digital audio recorder) before they could get it from him. False arrest & attempted prosecution of Veth Mam. This is one small dept in a year. 120 officers. 20+ facing IA reviews. Of which the public will never know the true outcome. I didn't even go into the gang's within the Sheriff's Dept. We're fucked.

edit2.0: Also, the Chief of Police went on a medical leave when the Kelly Thomas incident went down. Then he sued the city for $100,000+ because of the stress. And now he retires w/ 75% tax free for 5 years & 50% tax free for life. These public servants take home $100,000+ pensions & then bitch out with medical retirements & don't pay their fair share of taxes. They milk the system as hard as they can. Taking all their vacation right before they retire to boost their pensions.
07:45 AM on 06/03/12
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
User Info.
So a few bad cops in the world = all cops are bad so fuck em? Great logic in here, people.
08:01 AM on 06/03/12
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
Wasn't a fuck authority guy until the police near me decided to murder a homeless man in cold blood. ktmf.org. fullertonsfuture.org. fullertoncops.com. The cops murdered Kelly, bragged about it, & went back to work the next day. And the FPD released lies to the newspapers about officer's receiving broken bones & a bunch of other bs. Thankfully there were 50+ people around that filmed it. The city coucil is controlled by the ex police chief. POBR (police officer's bill of rights) makes it so they never have to discolse any sort of punishment to the public. This country is screwed. We are moving towards a more militarized police force. I can go on forever, but it is an us VS them scenario.

edit: The city also paid out $300,000 to two women another officer sexually assaulted. Another officer was arrested a couple months back for stealing evidence. Another arrested at Miami Intl Airport for stealing an iPad at the xray machine. Another stole from the police explorers program. A man arrested for DUI ended up dead in his cell & the officer on watch destroyed his DAR (digital audio recorder) before they could get it from him. False arrest & attempted prosecution of Veth Mam. This is one small dept in a year. 120 officers. 20+ facing IA reviews. Of which the public will never know the true outcome. I didn't even go into the gang's within the Sheriff's Dept. We're fucked.

edit2.0: Also, the Chief of Police went on a medical leave when the Kelly Thomas incident went down. Then he sued the city for $100,000+ because of the stress. And now he retires w/ 75% tax free for 5 years & 50% tax free for life. These public servants take home $100,000+ pensions & then bitch out with medical retirements & don't pay their fair share of taxes. They milk the system as hard as they can. Taking all their vacation right before they retire to boost their pensions.

Sounds like you have an overwhelmingly corrupt police force. Doesnt mean all cops are like that
09:10 AM on 06/03/12
HarryPotter
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
3 sides to every story. unfortunately i wasn't there to tell the whole truth.
10:18 AM on 06/03/12
mattjritter
USMNT ♦ AVFC
User Info.
Signed. This is fucked.
01:14 PM on 06/03/12
bowbzzz
User Info.
the officer in question (officer riley i believe?) has had many many complaints against him before, so this story isnt too far fetched.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos