Username
Password
Motion City Soundtrack News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Motion City Soundtrack
Inside AP.net

Another New Motion City Soundtrack Song Stream

Posted by: Thomas Nassiff (06/02/12)
You can now stream "Bad Luck" from Motion City Soundtrack's Go, out June 12.

Submitted by jesse-k

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 33
01:21 PM on 06/02/12
f00te
Tell it like a comeback story
User Info.
too many new streams!
01:26 PM on 06/02/12
maichel0109
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The music title on the news is misspeled, the correct is ''Bad Idea''.

About the song, one of my favourites from the album!
01:35 PM on 06/02/12
Zummy
I'm illegal in 48 states
User Info.
Based on every song that I've heard from this album it is going to be great. It doesn't have the same feel as My Dinosaur Life but that's a good thing. I absolutely loved My Dinosaur Life but it's good to see that they aren't just going to a rehash of that album. MCS is one of the greatest bands on the scene. If they keep doing what they do, I will forever be a fan.
02:41 PM on 06/02/12
providence36
generator ^ first floor
User Info.
This album has made me a fan again, Ive always liked their more mellow material (Even If It Kills Me). Agreed that this is one of their best songs off the disc
03:21 PM on 06/02/12
justsurrendrfan
jsfan
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
too many new streams!

Agreed I love MCS, but its overwelming
03:22 PM on 06/02/12
j0shlucas
User Info.
This song is pretty sweet, I enjoy it. Based on all of the streams including this one, it seems this album is going to be a bit more chill, less energetic. I'm not sure how I feel about that
03:29 PM on 06/02/12
_veges_
User Info.
What songs off go haven't they released at this point? No complaints, just curious
03:48 PM on 06/02/12
fenderstrat383
Kenneth Doolittle
User Info.
From reading the threads on this, I think I'm in the minority in disliking this album.
04:03 PM on 06/02/12
randys950
@randys950
User Info.
This song is pretty sweet, I enjoy it. Based on all of the streams including this one, it seems this album is going to be a bit more chill, less energetic. I'm not sure how I feel about that

the album is very chill, but it helps the band be my diverse and now they have a huge catalog of songs
05:18 PM on 06/02/12
get up kidd
I refuse to sink
User Info.
I enjoyed this song the most so far. Still seems like a sub par record.
05:33 PM on 06/02/12
Pappageo
User Info.
The promotional campaign for this album seems kinda weird to me considering the album leaked so early. Maybe I'm wrong here but it kinda seems like anyone who wanted to hear the songs early would've just downloaded the leak and has already hear them, but those who are waiting to hear the album as a whole wouldn't want to listen to these streams anyways.

And I get that this probably completely out of the bands hands but when the album leaked they asked that people wait and enjoy it how they intended for us to hear it. But now the label (I'm assuming) is basically leaking the album one song at a time at streaming quality. Is that really how they intended us to experience the album for the first time? Again, not a knock on the band because im sure they have nothing to do with any of this, it just doesn't really make much sense to me.
05:56 PM on 06/02/12
gameguru990
User Info.
Probably my favorite on the album.
06:18 PM on 06/02/12
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
From reading the threads on this, I think I'm in the minority in disliking this album.
Your not. I don't like it do far as well. It will grow or it won't. Time shall see
06:19 PM on 06/02/12
rsk423
User Info.
The promotional campaign for this album seems kinda weird to me considering the album leaked so early. Maybe I'm wrong here but it kinda seems like anyone who wanted to hear the songs early would've just downloaded the leak and has already hear them, but those who are waiting to hear the album as a whole wouldn't want to listen to these streams anyways.

And I get that this probably completely out of the bands hands but when the album leaked they asked that people wait and enjoy it how they intended for us to hear it. But now the label (I'm assuming) is basically leaking the album one song at a time at streaming quality. Is that really how they intended us to experience the album for the first time? Again, not a knock on the band because im sure they have nothing to do with any of this, it just doesn't really make much sense to me.
I really think, coming from someone who would kill to be marketing music, that this is a horrible attempt at gaining interest in an album. You may THINK that spreading new songs out on a bunch of different websites will get you more hits, but all it's doing is pissing off people who just want to listen to the freaking album as a whole.

I'm dying to get my hands on this thing but instead I have to go searching the Google-verse for individual tracks. I'm gonna buy the CD on the first day it's out, now let me break my promise to myself and listen to the stupid thing!
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums