AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Warner Brothers News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Never Shout Never Post New Demo

Posted by - 10:12 PM on 06/03/12
You can check out a brand new demo from Never Shout Never here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 62
10:12 PM on 06/03/12
Jake Denning
User Info.
Oh, and in other news, Christopher Drew keeps it real.

10:33 PM on 06/03/12
Sheluligans
Focus on the horizon.
User Info.
Oh, and in other news, Christopher Drew keeps it real.

I saw that interview earlier. Chris and Bryan are superdouches, but I couldn't help but feel bad for Bryan. Even though everything that was said was spot on. You shouldn't trash somebody interviewing you.

This song isn't bad actually.
10:44 PM on 06/03/12
agl
User Info.
The interview seems to be bigger news, since the two were trending on twitter, and Chris' attitude in the interview sparked some nice feedback from Tyler Carter and Kellin Quinn. They all seem like pricks to me.
10:53 PM on 06/03/12
FallOutWeeze
User Info.
Dude is insane.
11:01 PM on 06/03/12
emopunkfan
AllTimeLow
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
As someone who is studying journalism in college, I can understand where Christopher is coming from. I don't respect Bryan has a journalist. He makes fake titles for his videos to get people to click on them to watch them. Such as RIP Andy Six =(, R.I.P. Never Shout Never, Oliver Skyes is Gay?? I don't agree with some of the methods he uses. I stopped watching his videos a while ago because he kind of just ask silly questions that I really don't care about. I want to know what the band is currently doing, and maybe asking silly questions at the end.

I think Christopher should have given him criticism off camera, or Bryan just cut that part out. I don't agree with him showing the part of him crying at the end either.
11:13 PM on 06/03/12
Goat01
No Retreat, No Regrets.
User Info.
As someone who is studying journalism in college, I can understand where Christopher is coming from. I don't respect Bryan has a journalist. He makes fake titles for his videos to get people to click on them to watch them. Such as RIP Andy Six =(, R.I.P. Never Shout Never, Oliver Skyes is Gay?? I don't agree with some of the methods he uses. I stopped watching his videos a while ago because he kind of just ask silly questions that I really don't care about. I want to know what the band is currently doing, and maybe asking silly questions at the end.

I think Christopher should have given him criticism off camera, or Bryan just cut that part out. I don't agree with him showing the part of him crying at the end either.
I agree with all of this.
11:15 PM on 06/03/12
DeathOrGlory
I'm not fucked, not quite
User Info.
How does this Bryan guy get big interviews? Dude has no business doing anything related to journalism.
11:15 PM on 06/03/12
Thatguy101
Dive in and swim away
User Info.
When someone say's they aren't arrogant, they are definitely arrogant. And he acted like an incredible ass hole to Bryan, who deserves criticism, but not the way they handled it. I don't really like the guys interviews, not interesting to me, but he gets views so what does it matter. He didn't deserve to be bludgeoned like that by this master of douches.
11:36 PM on 06/03/12
swimbearswim
living.
User Info.
Times like these that I'm glad I'm black.
11:38 PM on 06/03/12
The Gryphonator
User Info.
I scrolled through the news and my eyes caught "brand new demo" and i was like "WAIT WHAT OH ohhhh... oh i see..."
11:39 PM on 06/03/12
Jake Denning
User Info.
I scrolled through the news and my eyes caught "brand new demo" and i was like "WAIT WHAT OH ohhhh... oh i see..."
I never thought about that. Unintentional shenanigans, sorry to let you down.
11:49 PM on 06/03/12
jeremyhum27
User Info.
bryan stars bums me out. he is not good at interviewing. this is hard to watch.
11:58 PM on 06/03/12
phillipjacob
@phillipjacob
User Info.
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

I kind of like his interviews, I think some people get misguided at what his interviews are because he doesn't always ask straight forward music related questions. With that being said, he genuinely seems to love and try to make the interview process as fun as possible for whoever he's with.

You can fault a guy at the craft he does, but you can't fault a guy on the passion he does with his craft.

I think people especially on the internet judge to harshly with black and white opinions set in stone, and words usually colder than stones kept than the ones in the mines of Moria when if you look at a point of view before passing judgement your thoughts become less critical and more rational.
11:58 PM on 06/03/12
sammyboy516
User Info.
NSN's facebook is blowing up with people (including Pete Wentz) bashing Chris and saying how much of a jerk he is. Dude deserves it.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos