Username
Password
fun. News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
fun.
Inside AP.net

Fun. MTV Movie Awards Performance [Video]

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (06/04/12)
Did you miss fun.'s performance of "We Are Young" on the MTV Movie Awards last night? Watch it here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 77.
08:14 AM on 06/04/12
flo teezy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
the entertainment industry is in a very sad state that fun keeps playing the same 1 song at every major event. i assume theyll come out and play before 2012 presidential debate, ha
08:17 AM on 06/04/12
BlinkAvAfan21
She calls it a mayonegg.
User Info.
Not available in my region? Pfff! I don't mind I've heard that song live more than 10 times already.
08:21 AM on 06/04/12
gameguru990
User Info.
I realize how ridiculous this sounds, but I actually cried a little bit. Just so happy for them and how far they've come.
08:24 AM on 06/04/12
werealldudes19
I'm best known for failure
User Info.
That performance was great.
08:25 AM on 06/04/12
Coverbydesign
User Info.
I feel like I am the only person who can't stand this band
08:26 AM on 06/04/12
blimpcityhero11
Registered Fraud
User Info.
At least it opened the show, so I knew I could turn it off right after.
08:28 AM on 06/04/12
aradiantsunrise
i'm not as dumb as i am
User Info.
Jennifer Anniston doesn't look like she enjoys fun.
08:32 AM on 06/04/12
cowlord
stahp
User Info.
The song "Some Nights" is 41 on the iTunes chart, I hope it keeps climbing.
08:33 AM on 06/04/12
tell that mick
@mickrouse
User Info.
Lol @ everyone in the "Some Nights" video preview thread who thought fun. would actually play "Some Nights."

Enjoyable performance, though I still refuse to believe Janelle Monae actually does anything on the recorded version of the song.
08:36 AM on 06/04/12
tonethehero
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Lol @ everyone in the "Some Nights" video preview thread who thought fun. would actually play "Some Nights."

Enjoyable performance, though I still refuse to believe Janelle Monae actually does anything on the recorded version of the song.

"Just guide me home tonight " repeat for thirty bars. -.-
08:38 AM on 06/04/12
Lawliet
I have learned to love the lie
User Info.
the entertainment industry is in a very sad state that fun keeps playing the same 1 song at every major event. i assume theyll come out and play before 2012 presidential debate, ha

I'm voting for that guy

I realize how ridiculous this sounds, but I actually cried a little bit. Just so happy for them and how far they've come.

I definitely felt that feeling of watching your kid grow up or something. Proud of these boys, especially Nate. He's always wanted this.
08:41 AM on 06/04/12
revkev151
User Info.
Jennifer Anniston doesn't look like she enjoys fun.
i saw that too. i think she was drunk. she won the first award of the night and definitely came across to me as a little..sloppy.

in other news, the song has been super popular going on around four months. good on them. and mtv was playing some nights at a lot of the pre-show commercials. so it's getting air time at least.
08:43 AM on 06/04/12
tell that mick
@mickrouse
User Info.
"Just guide me home tonight " repeat for thirty bars. -.-
Just listened to the song in my Beats. I hear it now (I haven't really listened to the song since before the album came out, to be honest), I guess I always just though it was Nate or the other members doing the repeats. Janelle's voice is usually so distinct.
08:48 AM on 06/04/12
tonethehero
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Just listened to the song in my Beats. I hear it now (I haven't really listened to the song since before the album came out, to be honest), I guess I always just though it was Nate or the other members doing the repeats. Janelle's voice is usually so distinct.

Nice set o' headphones ya got there! I could barely hear it myself when i first heard. Really not worth putting her name in the title imo. Liner notes would've been good. Unfortunately I've haven't heard anything from Janelle aside from "We Are Young"...
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS