Username
Password
Release Date News - Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 53 of 53.
09:32 PM on 06/05/12
Xuut
Always carry a towel
User Info.
Jeez. So Canada, US and Portugal all hate Nickelback but they're still in the top 3 of biggest mainstream rock bands out now? How does that work?!?!? They do bring out awesome support for each tour but on their current tour they have Bush, Seether and My Darkest Days. I strongly doubt 1,000 people come out just for Bush. Looks like 15-20k a city still love Chad and the boys.

One day we will learn the mystery of how everyone hates Nickelback but somehow still make more money than I ever will.
09:44 PM on 06/05/12
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
I no longer touch the radio, at all. It irritates me too much but last time I tried Bieber was played eight or nine times. Ridiculous. Nickelback not so much, maybe once? Canada hates Nickelback too. Sometimes I wonder how they have fans because everyone I know hates them...

Here in Manitoba Nickelback get played on the radio all the time. I agree that lots of us hate them though.

They were main support on Uproar Fest last year and when their last album came out, they did an arena co-headlining tour with Breaking Benjamin. They are pretty huge over here.

I see. It's always interesting hearing which bands make it in the US and which ones don't, at least to me.
10:17 PM on 06/05/12
ourlady311
User Info.
I've never seen 1 tween at a 3DG show. It's all college bros and women with low self esteem.
I've never been to a 3DG show but I imagine that this is a pretty accurate summary of their audience. I hear they kill it though, I want to check them out next time they're in town.
10:22 PM on 06/05/12
Journey408
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
saw em open for Avenged Sevenfold. pretty cool, changed my mind about the whole butt-rock post grunge movement
05:15 AM on 06/06/12
Amongster
Still On The Sand
User Info.
I personally can't wait. I enjoyed Life Starts Now so I'm excited for what they're putting out next. Also, they put on one fuck of a live show! Sucks how this site hates hard rock.
Can't say I really enjoy this band's music, but when I saw them in '03, their live show did impress me.
06:33 AM on 06/06/12
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.
I've never been to a 3DG show but I imagine that this is a pretty accurate summary of their audience. I hear they kill it though, I want to check them out next time they're in town.
Incredible live show. They play "all the hits" and everyone is pin point. If they come around for this album cycle, definitely check them out. I think it's only 25-30 dollars a ticket in NJ so I'm assuming the rest of the country is in that range.
11:12 AM on 06/11/12
JAM003
User Info.
Three Days Grace Isn't All That Bad, I Never use To Like Them Until I Actually Listened to Them, 4th Album, Thats Intense!
04:11 PM on 08/31/12
ehowders
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm psyched for the album myself based on the new single. Has everyone listened to it yet?

Here's the video for "Chalk Outline": http://vevo.ly/PbudES
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums