AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Amazon News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

30 Second Broadway Clips

Posted by - 11:53 AM on 06/06/12
30 second previews for Broadway's new album Gentlemen's Brawl can be heard here.

Submitted by ericsounds41

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 18
11:53 AM on 06/06/12
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
Screw that, you can hear 1:30 of every song on iTunes!!!!!!!!
12:36 PM on 06/06/12
OpenIntro
insomniatic
User Info.
stoked for this album.

*in before the hate*
12:58 PM on 06/06/12
NoRefuge
User Info.
Screw that, you can hear 1:30 of every song on iTunes!!!!!!!!
This

Also, Misha said on Facebook that they're releasing "Faster, Faster" on Friday, can't wait for that, the preview sounds amazing!
02:04 PM on 06/06/12
zporter92
User Info.
damn. Somehow i'm even more stoked for this album now lol
02:39 PM on 06/06/12
HeyItsAllyssa
Clear Eyes Full Hearts Can't Lose
User Info.
excited as hell for this. So much good music is coming out this summer, woot woot!
05:07 PM on 06/06/12
StepBackLetGo
Try To Wear Your Breakfast Clothes
User Info.
Is there any screaming? ='[

I ask because they had arguably one of the best debut albums of any band in the scene ever, and from Misha has been (seemingly) saying on Facebook and other outlets is that the music is vastly different from their debut. I feel like they're pulling a Linkin Park here, which is a terrible thing to do having not even released a sophomore album yet.

I hope this isn't true, because I really enjoyed their sound, and it'd be a shame to just watch them throw such talent after such anticipation has been building.
09:39 PM on 06/06/12
xName Takenx
User Info.
Is there any screaming? ='[

I ask because they had arguably one of the best debut albums of any band in the scene ever, and from Misha has been (seemingly) saying on Facebook and other outlets is that the music is vastly different from their debut. I feel like they're pulling a Linkin Park here, which is a terrible thing to do having not even released a sophomore album yet.

I hope this isn't true, because I really enjoyed their sound, and it'd be a shame to just watch them throw such talent after such anticipation has been building.

Misha has been very vocal of the fact that they are not making "Kingdows II" and there won't be screaming.

While I agree with you that their debut was epic and the screaming was a perfect mix of their sound, they have progressed and you simply have to get over it.

Who are you to say what the right move is for their sophomore album? I don't think any of us are in a position to make that call; be open minded to this record, you may be surprised.

Your comment of a waste of talent is completely ignorant and stupid, so I'll just disregard that
10:56 PM on 06/06/12
colorfast
I'm a paintbrush in a way.
User Info.
Really really can't wait for this.
04:08 PM on 06/07/12
deadelement
magic asian
User Info.
Misha has been very vocal of the fact that they are not making "Kingdows II" and there won't be screaming.

While I agree with you that their debut was epic and the screaming was a perfect mix of their sound, they have progressed and you simply have to get over it.

Who are you to say what the right move is for their sophomore album? I don't think any of us are in a position to make that call; be open minded to this record, you may be surprised.

Your comment of a waste of talent is completely ignorant and stupid, so I'll just disregard that
There was a tiny bit of screaming on Vagrant Stories, would not say there won't be any screaming.
05:48 PM on 06/07/12
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.

what's sad is misha has said there is a song that talks of myspace in one of the songs so for you to say they've progressed seems like the band that will be performing these songs live isn't the same band who wrote these songs because it was recorded two years ago. i have a hard time understanding why a band would still want to release something they recorded that long ago especially if lyrically it's not even relevant anymore. they've set around so long they've lost any momentum they had from the kingdoms release.
07:08 PM on 06/09/12
xName Takenx
User Info.
what's sad is misha has said there is a song that talks of myspace in one of the songs so for you to say they've progressed seems like the band that will be performing these songs live isn't the same band who wrote these songs because it was recorded two years ago. i have a hard time understanding why a band would still want to release something they recorded that long ago especially if lyrically it's not even relevant anymore. they've set around so long they've lost any momentum they had from the kingdoms release.
What?? If I understand you correctly you are saying because he mentions MySpace, it's not lyrically relevant because MySpace isn't popular anymore?

wow.
07:21 AM on 06/10/12
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
What?? If I understand you correctly you are saying because he mentions MySpace, it's not lyrically relevant because MySpace isn't popular anymore?

wow.
point being that if it's mentioning myspace then i'm sure there's some really great lyrics on the album. no social networking name should ever be apart of any song. it's ridiculous. i was simply saying that it's noticeable this was written and recorded several years ago. but that's my opinion.
02:54 PM on 06/10/12
xName Takenx
User Info.
point being that if it's mentioning myspace then i'm sure there's some really great lyrics on the album. no social networking name should ever be apart of any song. it's ridiculous. i was simply saying that it's noticeable this was written and recorded several years ago. but that's my opinion.
fair enough, I respect your opinion man!
11:27 PM on 06/10/12
Mishiesings
User Info.

The song is about self proclaimed rockstars that exist almost exclusivley through a social media setting. And facebook would sound weird when sung anyway. Not stepping into the discussion, just felt this was relevant information.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos