Username
Password
Amazon News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Amazon
Inside AP.net

The Word Alive Life Cycles Previews

Posted by: Thomas Nassiff (06/07/12)
You can preview all of the tracks on The Word Alive's new record, Life Cycles, here. It's out July 3.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 17
09:43 AM on 06/07/12
t00latef0rr0ses
Purple Monkey Dishwasher
User Info.
i can dig it. excited for this release. hopefully it will cure my ED.
09:47 AM on 06/07/12
Steve Alcala
"Counting Fish"
User Info.
I love the melodic parts when they're audible. The rhythm seems way too loud in the mix. Nonetheless I like it a lot . Telle's vocals sound much better and emotionally on point much more often.

For Your Health sounds amazing.
09:50 AM on 06/07/12
xtbs7645x
User Info.
I love the melodic parts when they're audible. The rhythm seems way too loud in the mix. Nonetheless I like it a lot . Telle's vocals sound much better and emotionally on point much more often.

For Your Health sounds amazing.
I was thinking the same thing with Telle's vocals. Amazon has terrible streaming quality, Joey's mixes are normally top notch.
09:52 AM on 06/07/12
t00latef0rr0ses
Purple Monkey Dishwasher
User Info.
10:03 AM on 06/07/12
GetUpAndrew
The Things We Think We're Missing
User Info.
I'm diggin' what I'm hearing.
10:21 AM on 06/07/12
2MoveOnIs2Grow
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I love TWA. Ive bouth, not downloaded, Empire and Deceiver. Got all the bonus songs too. This album looks to be another solid release, but i am a little disappointed by the production of Telle's cleans. They seem quiet, or drowned out by the guitars.
10:22 AM on 06/07/12
2MoveOnIs2Grow
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
*bought. My bad.
10:23 AM on 06/07/12
TelleTWA
The Word Alive
User Info.
We just launched our new lyric video for the first full single, Entirety, via Revolver. Here's the link: http://www.revolvermag.com/news/the-...-entirety.html

Thanks for the kind words pals, really pushed ourselves in every aspect this record and I can only hope that it pleases those who have supported us and ushers in a new era for the band. This record is 100% the best we could have offered at this stage in our careers.
10:45 AM on 06/07/12
henry chinaski
User Info.
Stoked
11:00 AM on 06/07/12
Steve Alcala
"Counting Fish"
User Info.
I was thinking the same thing with Telle's vocals. Amazon has terrible streaming quality, Joey's mixes are normally top notch.
Im listening with my new headphones on my laptop and they sound pretty great as is. Obviously not the best quality but good regardless. I hear a lot of intricate guitar parts being drowned by the rhythm though. And like someone else mentioned, the cleans could be pushed forward a bit too. But that bass tone rocks
11:01 AM on 06/07/12
Steve Alcala
"Counting Fish"
User Info.
We just launched our new lyric video for the first full single, Entirety, via Revolver. Here's the link: http://www.revolvermag.com/news/the-...-entirety.html

Thanks for the kind words pals, really pushed ourselves in every aspect this record and I can only hope that it pleases those who have supported us and ushers in a new era for the band. This record is 100% the best we could have offered at this stage in our careers.
I'm really excited to hear Astral Plane. Those hushed vocals sound really clean man, sound Chino Moreno inspired. Keep up the good work.
11:17 AM on 06/07/12
xtbs7645x
User Info.
Im listening with my new headphones on my laptop and they sound pretty great as is. Obviously not the best quality but good regardless. I hear a lot of intricate guitar parts being drowned by the rhythm though. And like someone else mentioned, the cleans could be pushed forward a bit too. But that bass tone rocks
YES! I may not like 85% of the bands he produces.. but damn his bass tones are amazing. I dont like attack attack, but the bass in this song blows my mind. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9hyF042S8o
11:21 AM on 06/07/12
Steve Alcala
"Counting Fish"
User Info.
YES! I may not like 85% of the bands he produces.. but damn his bass tones are amazing. I dont like attack attack, but the bass in this song blows my mind. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9hyF042S8o
Same man. I really don't like OM&M but "Purified" has some of that sharp clang that I love about his tones.

I would love this song if it weren't for Austin.
But going back to topic, that bass is nasty haha
12:30 PM on 06/07/12
TelleTWA
The Word Alive
User Info.
I'm really excited to hear Astral Plane. Those hushed vocals sound really clean man, sound Chino Moreno inspired. Keep up the good work.
That was EXACTLY who influenced myself and my producer tried to push me to get that tone. Obviously Chino to me, is one of a kind. But I did my best! That's easily one of my favorite songs on the record.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests