absolutebutthol
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I wonder when this genre will die out?
11:40 AM on 06/07/12
CorySpotts
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Proud of these dudes. They've come a really long way, and the new song sounds great. Kudos to Mr. Sturgis too.
11:45 AM on 06/07/12
xtbs7645x
User Info.
Any chance this song will be on itunes? speaking of itunes, will you be releasing the tracklisting for the deluxe version soon?
12:02 PM on 06/07/12
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
Should have posted this thread "Stream a new The Word Alive track in its Entirety."
Was gonna make the exact same joke, damn.
12:19 PM on 06/07/12
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
Telle sent me the instrumental demo to this song months ago and I told him that it was going to be massive and I was right, this is exactly how I pictured this song sounding with the lyrics and vocals.
12:21 PM on 06/07/12
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
This is seriously good. Telle's vocals sound amazing. Song has grown on me a ton too. Can't wati for this album.
that's another thing I told Telle, that I think this album will vault him as one of the best vocalists in the genre.
12:26 PM on 06/07/12
shallow america
User Info.
Song is good but not great. I like how telles vocals aren't over produced like on previous releases but more raw and comparable to him in a live setting. Can't wait to hear the rest of the album.
12:31 PM on 06/07/12
Steve Alcala
"Counting Fish"
User Info.
that's another thing I told Telle, that I think this album will vault him as one of the best vocalists in the genre.
You've heard the clips right? This seems like it will be the safest song on the CD. For Your Health has some great cleans and screaming
12:31 PM on 06/07/12
TelleTWA
The Word Alive
User Info.
Proud of these dudes. They've come a really long way, and the new song sounds great. Kudos to Mr. Sturgis too.
Thank you so much man, means a lot. Remember that one time where I had to learn how to scream over night to track my first TWA song!? Hahaha, thank you for your part in what we have done and become!
12:34 PM on 06/07/12
TelleTWA
The Word Alive
User Info.
Song is good but not great. I like how telles vocals aren't over produced like on previous releases but more raw and comparable to him in a live setting. Can't wait to hear the rest of the album.
I was absolutely adamant about my vocals not sounding "fake" "too doctored" and wanted to retain that raw emotion that I strive for live, and I think overall this cd captures that. I am really stoked on the way my producer Allan was able to push me to kind of find my voice. Prior to this album, and not to take away from the meaning behind those songs, I was singing to "hit the notes" as opposed to really taking an in depth approach to the meaning of each song and trying to relay that emotion. That was my intent, so hopefully that's how it comes across this cd.
01:38 PM on 06/07/12
_veges_
User Info.
Much better than my expectations sounds really good and it's a lot of fun
02:01 PM on 06/07/12
Symphonicaxiom
Tell me it's you or nothing at all
User Info.
Really digging it. Vocals really do sound great.
02:19 PM on 06/07/12
rushour144
User Info.
Rough night last night, brain still isn't functioning at it's best.
haha all good, I am just playing around!
04:23 PM on 06/07/12
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
didn't like the debut due to the vox. i like this song due to the vox. glad to see they kept the vox fairly raw. instantly blessthefall came to my head when i heard the guitar work. even had the kind of slow going feel that i get from blessthefall, but all in all i enjoy this song. looking forward to hearing another new song to see what direction they're heading in.
04:43 PM on 06/07/12
low_rising
Registered Member
User Info.
song sounds great, everything sounds improved, vox, musicianship and even songwriting, good job guys, also out of the previews this sounded the "safest", so i'm really stoked on the album now.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests