AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Line-up Change News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 60.
02:15 PM on 06/07/12
xName Takenx
User Info.
Although Jonas mentions Rise helps them out from time to time, kudos to these guys for holding down day jobs during their time off and not:

"KICKSTARTER SO WE CAN LIVE THANKS"

FOR $3,000 WE WILL POST ON YOUR FACEBOOK!!

On an unrelated note (to kickstarter), I wonder what Chris Roetter is up to these days...
02:22 PM on 06/07/12
Ann Arbor
voyeuristic to the trackmarks
User Info.
they said they want someone who is trying to be who they are, not a jonny sound-alike. more of a feel than a sound, if that makes sense.

They really should be more specific smh
02:23 PM on 06/07/12
theHECKLER
User Info.
Although Jonas mentions Rise helps them out from time to time, kudos to these guys for holding down day jobs during their time off and not:

100% agreed.

Hope they go back to their "This Is Your Way Out" style..
02:29 PM on 06/07/12
TelleTWA
The Word Alive
User Info.

Exactly what I thought when reading.
Love the guys, great dudes. I really hope they find what they are looking for and bounce back!
02:38 PM on 06/07/12
imposs1ble
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Emarosa with rome.
02:47 PM on 06/07/12
COREhorizon
Get Free
User Info.
Albums were incredibly boring, besides the vocals
02:55 PM on 06/07/12
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.

I thought the same thing.
02:57 PM on 06/07/12
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
FOR $3,000 WE WILL POST ON YOUR FACEBOOK!!

On an unrelated note (to kickstarter), I wonder what Chris Roetter is up to these days...
I'm ashamed to say I know the answer to this. I don't listen to it but I have friends that do.

03:03 PM on 06/07/12
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
100% agreed.

Hope they go back to their "This Is Your Way Out" style..
Don't jump the gun and think i'm bashing you, but I honestly don't get why there is so much love for that ep. I can understand how during that time that sound was really blowing up, but that ep is pretty laughable looking back at it now. Specifically the keyboard parts. These guys were really smart in the direction they went and Relatively has some extremely good musicianship that was overshadowed by their at the time singer.
03:10 PM on 06/07/12
Miketheunicycle
"Look mom, no hands!"
User Info.
good luck to the band
03:11 PM on 06/07/12
phillipjacob
@phillipjacob
User Info.
Nothing but well wishes for these guys. Very mature and down to earth read. I know all of us fans are dying in anticipation for new music from them, but i think it's great they're taking their time to find the right vocalist.
03:15 PM on 06/07/12
theHECKLER
User Info.
Don't jump the gun and think i'm bashing you, but I honestly don't get why there is so much love for that ep. I can understand how during that time that sound was really blowing up, but that ep is pretty laughable looking back at it now. Specifically the keyboard parts. These guys were really smart in the direction they went and Relatively has some extremely good musicianship that was overshadowed by their at the time singer.

I understand what you're saying. I enjoyed Relativity also but from reading the article, Jonas stated that there's a possiblity of doing harder stuff again. I wouldn't want a This Is Your Way Out Part 2 but I'd like to see their aggressive side again and their faster stuff.
03:15 PM on 06/07/12
Journey408
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
"the whole process since Jonny left"

um you idiots kicked him out. shoulda had a replacement before kicking out JC. your loss
03:30 PM on 06/07/12
GrouchOmArx
User Info.
I should be their new singer! Check out my latest recordings and let them know! http://destroywhatdestroysyoustl.bandcamp. com
03:35 PM on 06/07/12
seanthethief
User Info.
"the whole process since Jonny left"

um you idiots kicked him out. shoulda had a replacement before kicking out JC. your loss
what is this I don't even
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums