AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Blaqk Audio News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Blaqk Audio Create Twitter Account, Unveil Piece of Cover Art

Posted by - 08:29 PM on 06/07/12
Blaqk Audio now has a Twitter account, and it looks like they've unveiled a piece of cover art, which you can check out in the replies.

Submitted by irthesteve

Displaying posts 1 - 14 of 14
08:29 PM on 06/07/12
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
08:59 PM on 06/07/12
fenderstrat383
Kenneth Doolittle
User Info.
sweet. anybody know when this is coming out?
09:16 PM on 06/07/12
PerfectChaos337
User Info.
The best dudes. Backed hard. Excited to hear this if it ever eventually comes out.
10:17 PM on 06/07/12
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
sweet. anybody know when this is coming out?

It's been gestating for sooooo long
10:30 PM on 06/07/12
bestofmoss
core
User Info.
This will due until new AFI
Does AFI have anything in the works? I sort of assumed they were on a hiatus.
10:45 PM on 06/07/12
PunkRawkStitch
User Info.
funny, just last weekend i was thinking about AFI then this shows up. AWESOME!
12:20 AM on 06/08/12
PerfectChaos337
User Info.
Does AFI have anything in the works? I sort of assumed they were on a hiatus.

They never officially said they were on hiatus, but they're not active in any way right now. They've said in interviews that they're not even thinking about new AFI until the Blaqk Audio album and touring cycle is done. They're contract with Interscope is filled too, so I'm sure that'll be another setback/delay once they do get to work on something new though.

Davey & Jade did a few BA shows and keep promising a record soon, but their claims have never really led to anything. They're looking for a label to release the new BA album that's been complete for a while, but it seems as if they might have found one.

Hunter is on tour with/a member of(?) Matt Skiba and The Sekrets and Adam is in a band called The Reckless Kind
02:14 AM on 06/08/12
thekinison
Use the fuckin pikey...
User Info.
I have it on good authority by one of Davey's best friends that AFI no longer exists. Anyway im excited to hear this - i love 'Ill Lit ships'.
02:26 AM on 06/08/12
cherrycokewhore
Registered Pokémon Trainer
User Info.
I have it on good authority by one of Davey's best friends that AFI no longer exists. Anyway im excited to hear this - i love 'Ill Lit ships'.
When I read this it made my heart hurt. I really can only hope for the best. New BA sounds better than nothing.
05:48 AM on 06/08/12
radicalrilee
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Absolutely cannot wait for this album. I can't believe it's already been 5 years since CexCells - I still listen to it all the time and it still gives me the fresh chills I got the first time I heard it.
06:21 AM on 06/08/12
bestofmoss
core
User Info.
They never officially said they were on hiatus, but they're not active in any way right now. They've said in interviews that they're not even thinking about new AFI until the Blaqk Audio album and touring cycle is done. They're contract with Interscope is filled too, so I'm sure that'll be another setback/delay once they do get to work on something new though.

Davey & Jade did a few BA shows and keep promising a record soon, but their claims have never really led to anything. They're looking for a label to release the new BA album that's been complete for a while, but it seems as if they might have found one.

Hunter is on tour with/a member of(?) Matt Skiba and The Sekrets and Adam is in a band called The Reckless Kind
Cool thanks for the update. I've been a huge AFI fan but their last album was a bit of a let down imo.
06:51 AM on 06/08/12
Meeze
PunkOut.org
User Info.
Super exciting!
12:48 PM on 06/08/12
PetitnaindesĪles
Kaneki-kun, BON APPÉTIT
User Info.
thought it was finished since fall 2010 ? well at least it's finally being released

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos