Username
Password
Video News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Video
Inside AP.net

A Change of Pace Kickstarter Commercial

Posted by: Jason Tate (06/08/12)
A Change of Pace kickstarter's commercial can be found in the replies.

Submitted by bkraniger

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 20
10:01 AM on 06/08/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
10:06 AM on 06/08/12
PunkInfluence09
In it for the lulz
User Info.
What's with the Fort Minor playing beforehand? Haha

Guess I'm at the very least interested in a new album. I do have a couple songs by them that are big "guilty pleasures" of mine.
10:08 AM on 06/08/12
billyboatkid
The Protagonist of Loneliness
User Info.
I'll probably donate. First time, but I love me some Change of Pace with Torry.
11:01 AM on 06/08/12
bkraniger
User Info.
Torry is back!
11:11 AM on 06/08/12
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
focus the damn camera for christ sakes
12:15 PM on 06/08/12
SupMikecheck
The Official @SupMikecheck
User Info.
A Change Of Genre
05:16 PM on 06/08/12
buffaloghost
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I remember when 35 people cared about this band and I saw them opening up a show I was at and they were the biggest rock stars I had ever seen. I love seeing shitty people like that fail. I just hope karma keeps dishing them out seconds and thirds.
09:18 PM on 06/08/12
scathemonster
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I remember when 35 people cared about this band and I saw them opening up a show I was at and they were the biggest rock stars I had ever seen. I love seeing shitty people like that fail. I just hope karma keeps dishing them out seconds and thirds.

you seem like a huge turd. you love seeing people fail at trying to do something they love? YEAH, AND THEY ARE THE SHITTY ONES. from your other posts as well as this one i can gather that you are most likely a miserable person, and karma has already dealt you your shitty hand so its no surprise you seem to have nothing positive to say, ever.
11:00 PM on 06/08/12
buffaloghost
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
you seem like a huge turd. you love seeing people fail at trying to do something they love? YEAH, AND THEY ARE THE SHITTY ONES. from your other posts as well as this one i can gather that you are most likely a miserable person, and karma has already dealt you your shitty hand so its no surprise you seem to have nothing positive to say, ever.
haha you're absolutely correct. This site is an amusing outlet for me throw shit in a shit filled room. The fact that it would piss off a fan of this band is just a nice little bonus. HAVE A NICE DAY <------ Imagine me saying that really loud and aggressively.
11:49 AM on 06/09/12
scathemonster
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
haha you're absolutely correct. This site is an amusing outlet for me throw shit in a shit filled room. The fact that it would piss off a fan of this band is just a nice little bonus. HAVE A NICE DAY <------ Imagine me saying that really loud and aggressively.
i'm not pissed off at all. what, you cant call a person a turd these days without being mad? you're a shitty person, and it appears you are okay with that soooo that's that.
02:12 PM on 06/09/12
buffaloghost
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i'm not pissed off at all. what, you cant call a person a turd these days without being mad? you're a shitty person, and it appears you are okay with that soooo that's that.
My apologies for the use of the word "pissed" when you were actually not upset at all. You can call it what you want but the fact that you're still conversing with me over something so completely stupid is my amusement in this whole exchange. You've surmised that I'm a "miserable", "shitty person" and that karma has already dealt me a "shitty hand" due to a handful of posts that I've written on absolutepunk.net. Can you really not see the humor that I'm finding in your overdramatic and assumption smattered responses? See if you can construct a sentence without using the word shit in it. I dare you.
02:26 PM on 06/09/12
scathemonster
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
My apologies for the use of the word "pissed" when you were actually not upset at all. You can call it what you want but the fact that you're still conversing with me over something so completely stupid is my amusement in this whole exchange. You've surmised that I'm a "miserable", "shitty person" and that karma has already dealt me a "shitty hand" due to a handful of posts that I've written on absolutepunk.net. Can you really not see the humor that I'm finding in your overdramatic and assumption smattered responses? See if you can construct a sentence without using the word shit in it. I dare you.
shit.
02:37 PM on 06/09/12
yeahdude
User Info.
$100 says their kickstarter brings in more money than any band you've ever been in could...
02:37 PM on 06/09/12
buffaloghost
User Info.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT