Username
Password

02:19 PM on 06/12/12 
User Info.
philbylink
the shower's in the toilet
NY
Male
can't speak for any of the other bands but i can say without a doubt that hostage calm will have a bunch of these guys

in varying colors/tanks possibly
04:14 PM on 06/12/12 
User Info.
Slap Happy
San Jacinto
Male - 19 Years Old
Yeah but they also sell most of their shirts for $20+

I know this doesn't involve Attack Attack but I bought a tank top for 40 bucks last year
08:32 PM on 06/12/12 
User Info.
iaminsane20
SUNY Cortland '15
Cortland, NY
Male - 21 Years Old
I know this doesn't involve Attack Attack but I bought a tank top for 40 bucks last year

That's highway robbery if I've ever seen it.
10:08 PM on 06/12/12 
User Info.
ParksXcore
Levittown.NY
Male - 21 Years Old
Modsun put up a few things his tent will have at warped

https://instagr.am/p/LypHFAwSQ6/media/?size=l

https://instagr.am/p/LydwDtwSbR/media/?size=l

https://instagr.am/p/LydjPrwSbI/media/?size=l

06:20 AM on 06/13/12 
User Info.
ACA
Next Show: Braid/GreatBigPileLeaves
NJ / NYC
Male
This sounds dick-ish, but it's not, just an honest question:

Why does anyone care? Why not just show up, check it out, and buy it?

What's the appeal in a thread like this?
06:58 AM on 06/13/12 
User Info.
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
Brooklyn, NY
Male
This sounds dick-ish, but it's not, just an honest question:

Why does anyone care? Why not just show up, check it out, and buy it?

What's the appeal in a thread like this?

Sometimes if someone sees something they might like they could bring more money or if there's not much they like they could bring less? no one wants to show up with a hundred bucks in a sweatfest like warped, I hate when bands pack up and leave early because why would I walk around with shirts all day regardless or not if I have a bag if I'm going to get pushed around and engage in a lot of physical activity I'd rather buy it toward the end. Not that the last part had much to do with the first haha but I've had times where I've saved lots thinking there'd be a ton of merch I'd want and ended up buying 1-2 shirts or nothing when I could have bought tickets to other shows or something else.
07:23 AM on 06/13/12 
User Info.
ACA
NJ / NYC
Male
Sometimes if someone sees something they might like they could bring more money or if there's not much they like they could bring less? no one wants to show up with a hundred bucks in a sweatfest like warped, I hate when bands pack up and leave early because why would I walk around with shirts all day regardless or not if I have a bag if I'm going to get pushed around and engage in a lot of physical activity I'd rather buy it toward the end. Not that the last part had much to do with the first haha but I've had times where I've saved lots thinking there'd be a ton of merch I'd want and ended up buying 1-2 shirts or nothing when I could have bought tickets to other shows or something else.

Interesting.

I think 9 out of 10 bands take card, if that helps you. A lost card can be cancelled immediately and is free to replace. Plus, it easily fits inside an iPhone case so if you're bringing a phone, you're bringing your money.

I guess it doesn't hurt, I just can't believe there's such a "market" for this kind of info.
10:39 AM on 06/13/12 
User Info.
cowlord
( \_(ツ)_/)
Dayton, OH
Male - 20 Years Old
I like to bring a shirt I won't wear again, wear it until it gets too sweaty, and then buy a shirt. haha
10:54 AM on 06/13/12 
User Info.
alwayshopeful
Chattanooga,...
Male - 21 Years Old
Interesting.

I think 9 out of 10 bands take card, if that helps you. A lost card can be cancelled immediately and is free to replace. Plus, it easily fits inside an iPhone case so if you're bringing a phone, you're bringing your money.

I guess it doesn't hurt, I just can't believe there's such a "market" for this kind of info.

Although a lot of bands do take cards, you have to think about the crowd of warped. I, myself have one, but pretty much anyone younger than 18 isn't going to have one. Plus I personally don't really enjoy wasting time browsing booths, I prefer to just go in knowing what I want to buy and then be done quickly so there's more time to actually watch bands. Just a personal preference, but I do see where you're coming from.
10:55 AM on 06/13/12 
User Info.
ACA
NJ / NYC
Male
Although a lot of bands do take cards, you have to think about the crowd of warped. I, myself have one, but pretty much anyone younger than 18 isn't going to have one. Plus I personally don't really enjoy wasting time browsing booths, I prefer to just go in knowing what I want to buy and then be done quickly so there's more time to actually watch bands. Just a personal preference, but I do see where you're coming from.

Insightful.

I guess, lately, Warped Tour hasn't been a rush for me. There's always at least an hour for me to shop without missing anyone worthwhile.
11:00 AM on 06/13/12 
User Info.
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
Brooklyn, NY
Male
Interesting.

I've never seen that as common as you describe it though mostly the bigger bands have that from what I've seen but you can make a valid argument that you can use the atm if there is one where your venue is although the fees are a beotch.
11:23 AM on 06/13/12 
User Info.
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
Salem, OR
Male
Tonight Alive is doing a full-acoustic version of WAYSSO? and selling it on Warped.

http://www.purevolume.com/news/Tonig...xclusive-Album
11:33 AM on 06/13/12 
User Info.
RageAgainsttx
Really digging that Bayside/Hotlife shirt as well as the PBC shirt. Really hope all the shirts i like arent all black. That always seems to happen to me.
11:52 AM on 06/13/12 
User Info.
EndlessPrisoner
No Avatar Selected
College Park, MD
Male
Tonight Alive is doing a full-acoustic version of WAYSSO? and selling it on Warped.

http://www.purevolume.com/news/Tonig...xclusive-Album

It's technically already been out for a while, was a hidden "track" before the main part of the album. You can find it online if you look, should be pretty easy. Probably just a Fearless cash grab here.
12:05 PM on 06/13/12 
User Info.
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
Salem, OR
Male
It's technically already been out for a while, was a hidden "track" before the main part of the album. You can find it online if you look, should be pretty easy. Probably just a Fearless cash grab here.

I know some of the tracks have been done acoustically, but I dont think the entire album has--and if it has, not in one package. If the right price may be worth getting.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos