This Thread is Closed.

09:12 PM on 06/12/12 
User Info.
loveisdead
LGJ
Long Island
Male - 27 Years Old
That's a tough one. Fine. Top 4 PG

Really tough one. I think I take Rondo. Kid knows how to run a floor so well and plays with as much passion as anyone out there.
09:12 PM on 06/12/12 
User Info.
TSLROCKS
Knicks 2016 World Champions!
Brooklyn, NY
Male
Paul
Rose
Rondo
Williams
Parker
Nash
Westbrook

I wouldn't disagree with this. PGs are sooooo good in this league right now that whether Westbrook is 3rd or 7th on that list there isn't a huge disparity between any of them. A lot of them can be interchangible based on personal preference or opinion

Whatever. Top 3 or not he's a great player
09:14 PM on 06/12/12 
User Info.
TSLROCKS
Brooklyn, NY
Male
Really tough one. I think I take Rondo. Kid knows how to run a floor so well and plays with as much passion as anyone out there.

I love watching him play. I seriously cannot wait to see how he does with the big 3 ending though. That's gonna really put him to the test. If he has a big year next year he'll solidify himself as a first tier PG in this league
User Info.
eman83
HEAT season over.
San Diego, CA
Male - 28 Years Old
Does it really matter if Westbrook is in your top 3 or not?
User Info.
loveisdead
LGJ
Long Island
Male - 27 Years Old
I love watching him play. I seriously cannot wait to see how he does with the big 3 ending though. That's gonna really put him to the test. If he has a big year next year he'll solidify himself as a first tier PG in this league

That's definitely a fair point. I wish him the best.
09:16 PM on 06/12/12 
User Info.
IcedOpethBlind
105 OVR, 99 PMV, 98 BSHD, 97 TCKL
Houston, Texas
Male - 28 Years Old
sub
09:17 PM on 06/12/12 
User Info.
flks511
You can't be my friend
Scottsdale, AZ
Male - 21 Years Old
Paul
Rose
Rondo
Williams
Parker
Nash
Westbrook
Rose should not be second. He's basically Westbrook with a shitty ankle.
09:18 PM on 06/12/12 
User Info.
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
Doesn't matter if Westbrook is top three or not, he's definitely the best point guard who has still has games to play this season.
09:19 PM on 06/12/12 
User Info.
TSLROCKS
Brooklyn, NY
Male
Does it really matter if Westbrook is in your top 3 or not?

I enjoy the discussion
09:19 PM on 06/12/12 
User Info.
loveisdead
LGJ
Long Island
Male - 27 Years Old
This is pretty interesting.

@ESPNStatsInfo: NEXT LEVEL: LeBron James scored 17 of his 30 Pts on 58 pct shooting vs Kevin Durant, but was held to 7 Pts on 29 pct vs Thabo Sefolosha

Guess Sef will guard Lebron from now on.
09:21 PM on 06/12/12 
User Info.
TSLROCKS
Brooklyn, NY
Male
That's definitely a fair point. I wish him the best.

As a Knicks fan I wish him the worst. Can't deny that he's a phenomenal player to watch though. But if Boston wins the fuckinh division again I might pull a Knicks Pride and kidnap him during the playoffs
09:21 PM on 06/12/12 
User Info.
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
Indianapolis
Male - 28 Years Old
Staff Member
Rose should not be second. He's basically Westbrook with a shitty ankle.
lol no. Rose has to carry his team and he does it well, Westbrook has Durant to cover up for his mistakes. Westbrook doesn't play defense like Rose and he isn't as smart as a ball player like Rose and Rose is a better passer. The only similarities they have is that they are both explosive with the ball and are decent to mediocre shooters.
09:22 PM on 06/12/12 
User Info.
loveisdead
LGJ
Long Island
Male - 27 Years Old
As a Knicks fan I wish him the worst. Can't deny that he's a phenomenal player to watch though. But if Boston wins the fuckinh division again I might pull a Knicks Pride and kidnap him during the playoffs

I'm a Knicks fan too. And my hatred for Boston actually had me rooting for the Heat last series. But Rondo won me over. He may very well be my favorite player in the league.
09:24 PM on 06/12/12 
User Info.
TSLROCKS
Brooklyn, NY
Male
I'm a Knicks fan too. And my hatred for Boston actually had me rooting for the Heat last series. But Rondo won me over. He may very well be my favorite player in the league.

He's my favorite non Knick no question
As well as all the other headcases that have incredible talent like Bynum and KG
09:25 PM on 06/12/12 
User Info.
flks511
You can't be my friend
Scottsdale, AZ
Male - 21 Years Old
lol no. Rose has to carry his team and he does it well, Westbrook has Durant to cover up for his mistakes. Westbrook doesn't play defense like Rose and he isn't as smart as a ball player like Rose and Rose is a better passer. The only similarities they have is that they are both explosive with the ball and are decent to mediocre shooters.
Nah, Rose would have a similar problem with the fit if he had to defer to a Durant-esque player every night. If Westbrook was The Man on his own team, I think he'd break out of his little zone and step it up a notch to keep his team elite. There's only so much he can do with two other elite scorers on the floor with him.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos