South Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
Pretty excited to watch Maalik Wayns this season, you guys
01:32 PM on 10/18/12 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
Pretty excited to watch Maalik Wayns this season, you guys
That made me crazy watching him rain threes on the Cavs last night. I was all, "NO! Stop that! Go back to being a mediocre college player!"
02:12 PM on 10/18/12 
User Info.
Eich696
I hate TY Hilton
South Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
That made me crazy watching him rain threes on the Cavs last night. I was all, "NO! Stop that! Go back to being a mediocre college player!"

I feel like he could potentially be the type of player who just plays better when he is playing with NBA caliber players around him. I mean he was never a big assist guy in college, but now all the sudden hes averaging like what, 5 or 6 APG?
02:19 PM on 10/18/12 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
I feel like he could potentially be the type of player who just plays better when he is playing with NBA caliber players around him. I mean he was never a big assist guy in college, but now all the sudden hes averaging like what, 5 or 6 APG?

Yeah, his game is definitely better suited for the pros. It just pissed me off more cus I'm all, why the fuck can't you do that Dion you fourth overall pick motherfucker?
02:22 PM on 10/18/12 
User Info.
Eich696
I hate TY Hilton
South Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
Yeah, his game is definitely better suited for the pros. It just pissed me off more cus I'm all, why the fuck can't you do that Dion you fourth overall pick motherfucker?

Hahah yeah, I got you. I am just excited because hes a philly boy born and raised. Saw an awesome video of him where he was so excited about playing in the pros because he gets free sneakers. Too cool.
02:32 PM on 10/18/12 
User Info.
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!

Agreed. But he did incredible against Chicago shooting wise. 4-4 on threes and 7-12 shooting for 18 points. Hopefully that's a good flash of what he will do in the future and right now hes working out the kinks in his game.
02:41 PM on 10/18/12 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
Agreed. But he did incredible against Chicago shooting wise. 4-4 on threes and 7-12 shooting for 18 points. Hopefully that's a good flash of what he will do in the future and right now hes working out the kinks in his game.

Oh, I know. I'm not even going to try to start worrying about him until at least halfway through the season. Gotta give him time to see how he responds to the pro game. His playmaking/passing has been really good. His jumper is just ugly and he's not finishing enough around the rim. The latter I think will be fixed as soon as he adjusts to the speed/strength of the NBA, the former I'll have to trust our coaches (Can we get Chris Jent back from Columbus?). If he doesn't stop fading away on basically everything I don't know if he'll ever become more than just a streaky shooter.
02:49 PM on 10/18/12 
User Info.
M.Lee
man I'm pretty
Male - 23 Years Old
Bobcats named Matt Carroll captain.

I feel like you're the only person in this thread qualified to answer this: can you give me like a mini scouting report on Derrick Brown and what he was like last year?
09:25 PM on 10/18/12 
User Info.
GrantCloud
Minneapolis
Male - 26 Years Old
@WojYahooNBA
Minnesota Timberwolves star Kevin Love has suffered a broken right hand and will be out 4-to-6 weeks, league sources tell Y! Sports.

Minny might be the worst team in the league until he gets back.

doing knuckle push ups while working out.

anyways, to be honest they have a pretty weak first few weeks of schedule. if they can finish at .500 while love is injured i still think they have a shot.
12:08 AM on 10/19/12 
User Info.
a nice person
Copeland fan level: Lotus bundle
SoCal
Male - 25 Years Old
Dwight Howard will make his debut on Sunday. I guess he won't be missing the first month of the season
11:01 AM on 10/19/12 
User Info.
Stavie Steelo
Chicago
Male - 24 Years Old
Dirk out 6 weeks, arthroscopic knee surgery.
11:11 AM on 10/19/12 
User Info.
TSLROCKS
Knicks 2016 World Champions!
Brooklyn, NY
Male
Damn

That's a big blow for Dallas
11:12 AM on 10/19/12 
User Info.
TSLROCKS
Knicks 2016 World Champions!
Brooklyn, NY
Male
Saw David Stern today

That was pretty cool

Also cannot wait for Miami/Boston opening day. That game is going to be incredible
12:17 PM on 10/19/12 
User Info.
M.Lee
man I'm pretty
Male - 23 Years Old
the West just had 2 playoff spots open up, hope the Kings get in there
12:19 PM on 10/19/12 
User Info.
CollectiveConfusion
New York NY
Male - 25 Years Old
Verified
the West just had 2 playoff spots open up, hope the Kings get in there

I think this is a pretty lofty goal, which bums me out because if Cousins and Evans actually gave a shit they could work really well together.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos