AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Apple/iTunes News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Liam and Me Post Unreleased Album on iTunes

Posted by - 10:42 AM on 06/18/12
Liam and Me have posted the unreleased Lives We Might Have Lived on iTunes. This will, unfortunately, be the last release from the band. The band has also put the album up in a "pay what you want" format on their website.
Message from The BandOf course those very familiar with 'There's a Difference' will recognize a lot of these songs. We re-recorded many for this album (label was to release this and we were to not make more copies of 'Difference' to sell) and added 4 or 5 new songs. We revamped some parts of the old songs though. I know 'It's a Shame' changed a good bit.

Displaying posts 1 - 11 of 11
10:53 AM on 06/18/12
rbf737
User Info.
Fuck... last release. I guess it's not surprising considering I haven't heard a peep from them in years but it's such a shame as they had so much potential and had their own unique sound but went largely unheard.

One of the best shows I ever went to was seeing them open up for We Are Scientists on a small stage in Bmore.
11:24 AM on 06/18/12
Jeff_Ryan
easy come and easy go, whatever
User Info.
Jason - thoughts? I haven't listened to this band in probably 4 or 5 years and I don't want to blind-buy. I know you were always a fan, though
11:44 AM on 06/18/12
jenijennjen
User Info.
Fuck... last release. I guess it's not surprising considering I haven't heard a peep from them in years but it's such a shame as they had so much potential and had their own unique sound but went largely unheard.

One of the best shows I ever went to was seeing them open up for We Are Scientists on a small stage in Bmore.
my thoughts exactly...bummer :(

I saw them live several times with Young Love and once with The Sounds, they were fun
12:11 PM on 06/18/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
If you liked their first one -- it's definitely worth getting.
12:54 PM on 06/18/12
Johnny Minardi
User Info.
Love this band. Great record.
01:51 PM on 06/18/12
jaimej
too caught up in the beautiful
User Info.
Oh man I loved There's A Difference. This makes me happy and sad all at the same time.
10:30 PM on 06/18/12
Poochemist
Not that easy to confuse
User Info.
Yeah new music sounds good to me. Glad they decided to release this.
11:19 PM on 06/18/12
LightTheFuse
Expert Lurker
User Info.
I waited so long for this album to come out and when it finally does it's also announced that it's the last music Liam And Me will release. Such a bittersweet day.
12:59 PM on 06/19/12
soundclash
@julianneprez
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Jason - thoughts? I haven't listened to this band in probably 4 or 5 years and I don't want to blind-buy. I know you were always a fan, though
Not sure if you already know, but it's also available for free on their website.
01:18 PM on 06/19/12
Jeff_Ryan
easy come and easy go, whatever
User Info.
Not sure if you already know, but it's also available for free on their website.
Thanks! Never would have seen this

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version