AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Time Low News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Alex Gaskarth Updates All Time Low Label Situation

Posted by - 09:03 AM on 06/19/12
Alex Gaskarth did an interview with Purevolume, saying that All Time Low's new album will hopefully be out this year and that the band should know about its label situation "sooner rather than later."
From the InterviewThere are several [possible labels]. It kind of becomes a slightly gray area as far as how much of that youre supposed to talk about, so Im not going to name names, but the process is definitely getting to the point where I think well know sooner rather than later.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 33
09:07 AM on 06/19/12
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
For the record, I do like the band, but something always seems 'sooner rather than later' for them. What the hell is that supposed to mean? Looking forward to where they land. I was almost certain it was back to Hopeless but they would have announced that by now.
09:17 AM on 06/19/12
BLiTHe_
Music is what feelings sound like.
User Info.
“Somewhere In Neverland”, eh?
Wonder what this'll sound like.

Also, just get back to Hopeless already.
09:19 AM on 06/19/12
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
User Info.
"should" be out this year? Faaaackkkkk.
09:40 AM on 06/19/12
sammyboy516
User Info.

This.
09:43 AM on 06/19/12
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
I have a feeling that Fueled By Ramen could have and still could do wonders for this band.
09:46 AM on 06/19/12
HeyItsAllyssa
Graphic Designer / AllyssaMarae.com
User Info.
I think it will be someone no one expects. Like Razor & Tie for example. Not saying it will be them but label we wouldn't think of signing them.
09:58 AM on 06/19/12
HeyItsAllyssa
Graphic Designer / AllyssaMarae.com
User Info.
I like that he is holding back information this time around until he knows for sure versus getting kids hopes up.
10:14 AM on 06/19/12
zachff
deadformat.net/tradelist/zachff
User Info.
I have a feeling that Fueled By Ramen could have and still could do wonders for this band.

I think it's worth a shot on both sides. Give ATL a 2 record deal. The first one is already recorded so you're not that exposed financially there, then one more.
10:24 AM on 06/19/12
herestoyoufla
User Info.
that would be amazing.
10:27 AM on 06/19/12
JamesMichael
Fight Fuck Regret
User Info.

My thoughts exactly! They need to get the album out as soon as they can. Hopefully beginning of this fall.
10:29 AM on 06/19/12
herestoyoufla
User Info.
My thoughts exactly! They need to get the album out as soon as they can. Hopefully beginning of this fall.
I kind of assumed it would be out by August/September, so this news kinda sucked. I guess they haven't even released a tracklisting or anything of that nature yet, so maybe we're just gettin' a little ancy, haha.
10:29 AM on 06/19/12
esposimi
0118 999 881 99 9119 7253
User Info.
Fueled By Ramen?
10:38 AM on 06/19/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
I hope this album comes sooner rather than later. And best of luck to them with the label situation...wherever they land I think theyll go far.
10:40 AM on 06/19/12
deezee
geekrevolt.com
User Info.
Jeez, who didn't see this coming? I won't even repeat what I've been saying in most ATL threads for the past year. I'm not sure what Interscope was thinking when they signed them in the first place, the pop-punk bubble was already busted.

Still, I wish them luck, they may never cross over into mainstream, but they're still one of the biggest bands in this scene. I'm sure they already have a few offers from all the indie labels (FBR, Epitaph, Rise, etc.)

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos