09:47 PM on 06/19/12
10:03 PM on 06/19/12
Yeah, the production sucks. But at times, it can actually sound good. Regardless, the album is awesome. I loved Kingdoms, and I still feel that this was worth the wait. The title track is sick.
10:09 PM on 06/19/12
Digging the album, definitely a departure from Kingdoms. I can't help but think about how much better it would be if produced differently or even stripped down to acoustic. I'd pay anyday for an acoustic EP.
10:11 PM on 06/19/12
Production is a bit much. I would dig this a lot more if I had never heard Kingdoms before. Hope it grows on me though.
10:17 PM on 06/19/12
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
To everyone bitching about the production; this album was recorded almost two years ago. I love Cameron Mizell/Chango Studios but he has made huge strides within the time of recording and its release.
10:36 PM on 06/19/12
changocore is fucking awsome, i love it and love the album
10:40 PM on 06/19/12
I'm best known for failure
they went from having music with a good amount of screaming to literally next to none. I feel like the songs are repetitive and blend together. Only great song is Vagrant Stories.
10:51 PM on 06/19/12
I like it, worth the wait for me. I feel like this will grow on a lot of people.
10:59 PM on 06/19/12
The Protagonist of Loneliness
I like it. Some of the lyrics are like, wut?! But I like it.
12:39 AM on 06/20/12
After each song as I go, this is how i feel;
1) the last 10 seconds made the song feel like it was 10x better than it actually was, horrible opener
2) that was a good broadway song, what the hell was up with the opener?
3) another good track, will probably grow a little bit
4) best song so far, was expecting more of this
5) maybe two steps better than the opener?
6) couldn't get into it because it had a lot more potential... room to grow
7) hated the chorus but the verses held some ground, extreme mehhhhh
8) the 2nd verse deserved better material before and after it, the late guitar went nowhere.
9) definitely went lazy with this record so far, glad he agrees
10) unless the next track is in this vein, i'll say this song beats kingdoms AWOL
11) hands down best song, felt like it ended too soon though, kinda disappointing
As a kingdoms fan who loved seeing these guys live, I really hope they have new material already written and ready to record. Misha can sing and i don't know why he hides his voice so much with pitch correction and all that hunky annoying production mess.
The production on this record i think is what ruined it the most, the songs i did like could have been so much better.
If life were fair this album would be 5.00 on itunes, a buck a song
05:25 AM on 06/20/12
album is dece. a good listen, but idk if it was worth such a long wait. Maybe a few more listens will change my mind? We'll see.
05:32 AM on 06/20/12
It's not bad, but I can't stand the vocals and the drums are standard samples used in the genre. When did singing through a computer become a good thing?
Buy The Music