AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
What is your favorite Taking Back Sunday single?
Timberwolves at New Jersey 20 13.70%
Great Romances of the 20th Century 16 10.96%
Cute Without the 'E' (Cut from the Team) 23 15.75%
You're So Last Summer 14 9.59%
A Decade Under the Influence 22 15.07%
This Photograph Is Proof (I Know You Know) 5 3.42%
Set Phasers to Stun 6 4.11%
MakeDamnSure 17 11.64%
Twenty-Twenty Surgery 1 0.68%
Liar (It Takes One to Know One) 10 6.85%
What's It Feel Like to Be a Ghost? 2 1.37%
My Blue Heaven 3 2.05%
Sink Into Me 2 1.37%
Where My Mouth Is 0 0%
Faith (When I Let You Down) 2 1.37%
This is All Now 1 0.68%
You Got Me 2 1.37%
Voters: 146. You may not vote on this poll

10:11 AM on 07/22/12 
User Info.
Zac Djamoos
fantasizing the sight of manhattan
NJ
Male - 16 Years Old
Staff Member
TAYF is the best album, but WYWTB had the best singles, "Photograph" being the best.

Dude. Stun>Decade>Photograph
10:12 AM on 07/22/12 
User Info.
Zac Djamoos
NJ
Male - 16 Years Old
Staff Member
Cute, then Stun, then Decade
09:38 PM on 07/22/12 
User Info.
Bountyhuntr38
No Avatar Selected
Male - 15 Years Old
sink into me
03:02 PM on 07/23/12 
User Info.
cloudmip
Well I can barely smileeeee....
Oregon
Female
Dude. Stun>Decade>Photograph
Agreed. I love TBS, but Photograph is one of my least favorite songs by them. I just don't like the chorus, I don't know why
04:20 PM on 07/23/12 
User Info.
Zac Djamoos
NJ
Male - 16 Years Old
Staff Member
Agreed. I love TBS, but Photograph is one of my least favorite songs by them. I just don't like the chorus, I don't know why

It's not as catchy as the others perhaps? Something about it...it irritates me.
08:26 PM on 07/23/12 
User Info.
cloudmip
Oregon
Female
It's not as catchy as the others perhaps? Something about it...it irritates me.
Don't know. The verses I'm fine with, just when that chorus hits I get annoyed. This and "Miami" are probably the two songs I skip most by them.
01:28 PM on 07/24/12 
User Info.
radiobite
Liar, but I almost picked Timberwolves.
04:32 PM on 07/24/12 
User Info.
Zac Djamoos
NJ
Male - 16 Years Old
Staff Member
Don't know. The verses I'm fine with, just when that chorus hits I get annoyed. This and "Miami" are probably the two songs I skip most by them.

I don't really like Miami either. But for whatever reason I always skip Great Romances.
06:22 PM on 07/24/12 
User Info.
cloudmip
Oregon
Female
I don't really like Miami either. But for whatever reason I always skip Great Romances.
I love Great Romances because of the massive buildup to the end of the song. But rarely skip anything on TAYF, but thats just cause I'm a massive TAYF fangirl. If I had to pick a least favorite/worst track on it though I would probably choose Bike Scene, Great Romances, or Head Club...

Edit: Looking back on this comment, I realize that about every song on TAYF has a giant buildup like that... so that wasn't really a valid reason to love Great Romances, but maybe I like the way he says "Are you turned onnnnn" or something. I don't even know anymore
06:35 PM on 07/24/12 
User Info.
Zac Djamoos
NJ
Male - 16 Years Old
Staff Member
I love Great Romances because of the massive buildup to the end of the song. But rarely skip anything on TAYF, but thats just cause I'm a massive TAYF fangirl. If I had to pick a least favorite/worst track on it though I would probably choose Bike Scene, Great Romances, or Head Club...

Edit: Looking back on this comment, I realize that about every song on TAYF has a giant buildup like that... so that wasn't really a valid reason to love Great Romances, but maybe I like the way he says "Are you turned onnnnn" or something. I don't even know anymore

Haha. Head Club's one of my favorite songs on there.........it seems like everyone hates it though.
I really like the buildup in There's No I in Team, that's probably my favorite Taking Back Sunday song...
06:44 PM on 07/24/12 
User Info.
cloudmip
Oregon
Female
Haha. Head Club's one of my favorite songs on there.........it seems like everyone hates it though.
I really like the buildup in There's No I in Team, that's probably my favorite Taking Back Sunday song...
They've said before that Head Club is their least favorite song they've ever written. I like it a lot, it just wasn't as epic-feeling as something like Ghost Man On Third, and I've always thought they should have ended the album with a song like that. And I agree, There's No I in Team is one of my top 5 songs by them. It kind of has 2 "buildups". The "That's right, he said it" part, then the outro. John Nolan's screaming in the background of the outros (Especially The Blue Channel) is so good, that's one of the main reasons this album was so much better than anything else they've done in my opinion.
06:50 PM on 07/24/12 
User Info.
Zac Djamoos
NJ
Male - 16 Years Old
Staff Member
They've said before that Head Club is their least favorite song they've ever written. I like it a lot, it just wasn't as epic-feeling as something like Ghost Man On Third, and I've always thought they should have ended the album with a song like that. And I agree, There's No I in Team is one of my top 5 songs by them. It kind of has 2 "buildups". The "That's right, he said it" part, then the outro. John Nolan's screaming in the background of the outros (Especially The Blue Channel) is so good, that's one of the main reasons this album was so much better than anything else they've done in my opinion.

I love both the "Is this what you call tact?" part and the "Best friends means" buildups.
I think the reason I like Head Club is the end.
"DON"T CALL MY NAME OUT YOU WINDOW! I'M LEAVING!"
06:53 PM on 07/24/12 
User Info.
cloudmip
Oregon
Female
I love both the "Is this what you call tact?" part and the "Best friends means" buildups.
I think the reason I like Head Club is the end.
"DON"T CALL MY NAME OUT YOU WINDOW! I'M LEAVING!"
Yeah, plus I like all the BN/TBS drama. Seventy Times 7 is a lot meaner than There's No I in Team, I think.
09:15 AM on 07/25/12 
User Info.
Zac Djamoos
NJ
Male - 16 Years Old
Staff Member
Yeah, plus I like all the BN/TBS drama. Seventy Times 7 is a lot meaner than There's No I in Team, I think.

Yeah, it seems more like TBS is defending themselves, while BN is attacking them.
04:33 PM on 07/25/12 
User Info.
cloudmip
Oregon
Female
Yeah, it seems more like TBS is defending themselves, while BN is attacking them.
You hit the nail right on the head there. Funny to think they're apparently all friends again now. :P

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos