11:21 AM on 06/21/12
njdevils327
You know Craigslist? That's my list
User Info.
Really tempting
11:33 AM on 06/21/12
btown4life
User Info.
Interesting concept. Like someone said, $25 is about the same price as a 7" and tshirt, probably even cheaper. I'll most likely end up doing this.
11:36 AM on 06/21/12
simplejack
Soundtrack of My Silence
User Info.
this is how you build a fan base. other than writing fantastic music.
11:42 AM on 06/21/12
zachff
deadformat.net/tradelist/zachff
User Info.
I was totally in, completely, until I saw this:

* Seat location is not revealed until tickets are collected on the day of the show.
* All 45 RPM Club tickets are for reserved seating unless otherwise announced.
11:43 AM on 06/21/12
btown4life
User Info.
As I think they will "blow up" within the next year, having access to tickets before scalpers is probably the best part about this. That, a t-shirt, a 7", and some stickers isn't too bad for $25. Will buy in a week or so.

Edit: Not sure if I like the fact that you can't buy single tickets. None of my friends like TGA so I've always gone to their shows by myself.
I sent a message to the email address they listed at the bottom and asked if there would be any way to trade or sell tickets to other club members. I'd hate for my tickets to go to waste if there were others who needed them.
11:48 AM on 06/21/12
be mine
Video games are for children
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Pearl Jam does the same thing. The reserved tickets are always some of the best tickets in the place. I just don't see Gaslight Anthem playing big arenas anytime real soon. They will more than likely be GA.
11:52 AM on 06/21/12
Kammy
User Info.
I sent a message to the email address they listed at the bottom and asked if there would be any way to trade or sell tickets to other club members. I'd hate for my tickets to go to waste if there were others who needed them.
Reselling 45 RPM Club tickets for above face value will result in the revocation of all future ticket privileges.

It seems like you can sell them but only at face value.
12:03 PM on 06/21/12
btown4life
User Info.
Reselling 45 RPM Club tickets for above face value will result in the revocation of all future ticket privileges.

It seems like you can sell them but only at face value.
great, thanks.
12:09 PM on 06/21/12
trolland10
Listen to Limbeck
User Info.
nice, like a vault club but for gaslight. i'm in. not a bad price at all for the perks you get
12:13 PM on 06/21/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
Not a bad deal. I'd only be interested in the 7".
12:13 PM on 06/21/12
CollectiveConfusion
User Info.
I'll sign up because I basically have to as a Gaslight fan, but honestly kind of disappointing. The 7" will be cool, and the shirt will be alright, but the ticket situation isn't too great. I read through all the terms and it sounds like you don't get to pick where you sit and you have to pick them up at the box office the day of the show. Don't know how that will work out if you're wanting to be in the pit.

I would assume for bigger seated venues they'll have a 45 Club section... and for GA shows obviously there's no issue. I could be wrong though.
12:35 PM on 06/21/12
CluckyB
Modern Baseball is WAR
User Info.
Gaslight is my favorite band... and honestly probably going to pass on this. Maybe I'll need to get burned on tickets before thinking its a good idea. I don't want to wear a fanclub t-shirt. $25 for a 7-inch is too much, don't even really like 7 inches to begin with.
12:44 PM on 06/21/12
WordzandDreamz
and a million screams...
User Info.
Pearl Jam does the same thing. The reserved tickets are always some of the best tickets in the place. I just don't see Gaslight Anthem playing big arenas anytime real soon. They will more than likely be GA.
Funny, I actually came in here to put something along the lines of "yet more confirmation that Brian is a huge fan of Pearl Jam and how they do things"
01:06 PM on 06/21/12
Br&New182
...survived prep school.
User Info.
I'll sign up because I basically have to as a Gaslight fan, but honestly kind of disappointing. The 7" will be cool, and the shirt will be alright, but the ticket situation isn't too great. I read through all the terms and it sounds like you don't get to pick where you sit and you have to pick them up at the box office the day of the show. Don't know how that will work out if you're wanting to be in the pit.

sounds like its to avoid scalpers
01:09 PM on 06/21/12
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
User Info.
Since I'm a geezer and like sitting at shows, I may do this.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos