Username
Password

03:35 PM on 08/16/12 
User Info.
WTG
Former Two-Time APWP Champion
Clearwater, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
I really like that plan. You might even see an elite WR fall to that 17, which would be even better than a 2nd tier RB. You grabbing the 2nd QB so early might set off a QB rush, and I have no qualms with someone grabbing Brady at four. I can see him out pacing Rodgers now that he has Lloyd.

My only concern is that the number 1 and number 3 guys are known for picking QBs, so I could end up seeing Rodgers, Foster, and Brady go at 1-3, and I don't want Brees. So, if that happens, I would have to take Rice or LeSean (I'm not a Rice fan, so I'd have to take LeSean), so I'm a bit worried about that. Then I would probably take Stafford if available at 12, followed by a TE if there at 17 or another RB or WR if neither TE is left. I really hope that doesn't happen...
03:37 PM on 08/16/12 
User Info.
kyle is hk
The Goddamn Loveliest Melody
Jersey
Male - 23 Years Old
My only concern is that the number 1 and number 3 guys are known for picking QBs, so I could end up seeing Rodgers, Foster, and Brady go at 1-3, and I don't want Brees. So, if that happens, I would have to take Rice or LeSean (I'm not a Rice fan, so I'd have to take LeSean), so I'm a bit worried about that. Then I would probably take Stafford if available at 12, followed by a TE if there at 17 or another RB or WR if neither TE is left. I really hope that doesn't happen...

LeSean, Stafford, and an elite TE/WR would be amazing as well. You're deff in a good situation
03:46 PM on 08/16/12 
User Info.
WTG
Clearwater, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
LeSean, Stafford, and an elite TE/WR would be amazing as well. You're deff in a good situation

True. My draft is on the 27th, so it'll be a little bit to see how it shakes out. My ideal would be grabbing Rodgers/Brady, Forte, and Graham/Gronk. Or maybe instead of Forte, if MJD falls to 12 or 17...I may have to take him, even if I am worried. I may even take him at 12 if he is there.
03:49 PM on 08/16/12 
User Info.
Stavie Steelo
Chicago
Male - 23 Years Old
True. My draft is on the 27th, so it'll be a little bit to see how it shakes out. My ideal would be grabbing Rodgers/Brady, Forte, and Graham/Gronk. Or maybe instead of Forte, if MJD falls to 12 or 17...I may have to take him, even if I am worried. I may even take him at 12 if he is there.
I am keeping Forte in the third, and Gronk in the 18th round. Looking at Brady as my first pick than have back to back second rounders. I am pumped for my team this year. Hoping CJ2K falls doubt he will so it will probably be between Charles, DMC, and Fitz
04:06 PM on 08/16/12 
User Info.
WTG
Clearwater, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
I am keeping Forte in the third, and Gronk in the 18th round. Looking at Brady as my first pick than have back to back second rounders. I am pumped for my team this year. Hoping CJ2K falls doubt he will so it will probably be between Charles, DMC, and Fitz

How are you keeping Gronk in the 18th? That seems fishy hahaha
04:12 PM on 08/16/12 
User Info.
Stavie Steelo
Chicago
Male - 23 Years Old
How are you keeping Gronk in the 18th? That seems fishy hahaha
You keep him where he was drafted last year. Needless to say he slid a lot, and I will now have him for most of his career.
04:17 PM on 08/16/12 
User Info.
WTG
Clearwater, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
You keep him where he was drafted last year. Needless to say he slid a lot, and I will now have him for most of his career.

Lucky bastard hahaha. I'm kinda glad I'm not in a keeper league. I like the everyone starts on top thing. I just dropped out of my old keeper league (1st round keeper no matter what) this year after winning it lest year with AP as my keeper. I could have kept LeSean there this season, but I hated playing with those guys. And, since I won, I have nothing left to prove there.
04:24 PM on 08/16/12 
User Info.
Stavie Steelo
Chicago
Male - 23 Years Old
Lucky bastard hahaha. I'm kinda glad I'm not in a keeper league. I like the everyone starts on top thing. I just dropped out of my old keeper league (1st round keeper no matter what) this year after winning it lest year with AP as my keeper. I could have kept LeSean there this season, but I hated playing with those guys. And, since I won, I have nothing left to prove there.
Haha yeah I am in 2 keeper leagues, and starting a new one this year with buddies PPR, and IDP. I only play IDP if I do serious leagues. I kinda like redrafting because the one keeper league I have such shitty keepers I had to trade all picks for semi decent guys, and am really behind the 8 ball this year. I like keeping where you draft them because it really rewards you for hitting on a sleeper, and taking chances in the draft.
04:44 PM on 08/16/12 
User Info.
Lionel Ballins
No Avatar Selected
Memphis
Male
Did anybody just hear Robert Flores say "True or fart" on the ESPN draft special?
05:11 PM on 08/16/12 
User Info.
MyBestFiend
King of Swing
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 21 Years Old
10 team, 1QB/3WR/2RB/TE/K/DST, standard scoring. Very happy with this team.

QB: Tom Brady, Andrew Luck.
RB: Matt Forte, Jamaal Charles, BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Isaac Redman
WR: Wes Welker, Dez Bryant, DeSean Jackson, Torrey Smith, Denarius Moore
TE: Antonio Gates, Jermain Gresham
K: Billy Cundiff
D/ST: New York Jets
07:44 PM on 08/16/12 
User Info.
SgtSmegma
When I fly solo, I fly so high
Fayetteville, AR
Male - 26 Years Old
Better keeper: Julio jones (7) or megatron (2)?

Other 2 keepers are Stafford (10) and McFadden (4). 12 team non ppr
08:04 PM on 08/16/12 
User Info.
<*)))><
Put a T-Shirt On
Oswego,NY
Male - 23 Years Old
10 team, 1QB/3WR/2RB/TE/K/DST, standard scoring. Very happy with this team.

QB: Tom Brady, Andrew Luck.
RB: Matt Forte, Jamaal Charles, BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Isaac Redman
WR: Wes Welker, Dez Bryant, DeSean Jackson, Torrey Smith, Denarius Moore
TE: Antonio Gates, Jermain Gresham
K: Billy Cundiff
D/ST: New York Jets
I heard redman is out for the season.
08:07 PM on 08/16/12 
User Info.
MyBestFiend
King of Swing
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 21 Years Old
I heard redman is out for the season.

It's not a serious injury.

Quote:
Pittsburgh Steelers RB Isaac Redman underwent an MRI Thursday for a groin injury suffered Wednesday. Neither he nor the team have given any details, but Redman told Mark Kaboly of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review that it "went well" and hopes to be back in practice Monday.
09:08 PM on 08/16/12 
User Info.
theagentcoma
Post Grad Vagabond
Seattle
Male - 25 Years Old
QB: Drew Brees, Matt Ryan
RB: Jamaal Charles, Matt Forte, Ahmad Bradshaw, CJ Spiller, Roy Helu, Michael Bush
WR: Calvin Johnson, Steve Smith, Dez Bryant, Antonio Brown, Robert Meachem
TE: Antonio Gates
K: Janikowski
DEF: Ravens

I did ok
12:22 AM on 08/17/12 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 23 Years Old
Verified
Better keeper: Julio jones (7) or megatron (2)?

Other 2 keepers are Stafford (10) and McFadden (4). 12 team non ppr

is it weird if i think you're much better off keeping both receivers and dropping mcfadden? not because he's not an amazing player but i feel like he'll get hurt for several weeks every year and you'll keep being out of a very key player on your team, and who knows maybe his career ends fairly early because of it. meanwhile Julio Jones is about to explode and be a leading receiver for awhile and Megatron is one of those guys that's gonna still be putting up 1,000 yards and 10 TDs when hes 38

however i have to admit, only having to give up the 4th round for McFadden is a damn good deal, when he plays he destroys teams

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets