AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

02:39 PM on 09/26/12 
User Info.
starshine1763
No Avatar Selected
Female
If your league counts return yards, go with Cobb...but in any other instance I think Simpson will get more looks. He's going to be used to stretch the field because teams are going to key in on Harvin and Rudolph in the passing game.

No return yards, standard scoring. I'm doing fine at WR (J.Jones, D. Moore, D.Bowe, Burleson, Lafell) but if I want Simpson this is my best chance to get him because I'm always near the bottom of the waiver order. I feel kind of meh on Cobb and I don't think anyone in my league will target him unless he has a monster week, but friends keep telling me to hold him.

EDIT: also, thank you for the feedback!
03:22 PM on 09/26/12 
User Info.
itsmesean0630
_________________________ __________
Male - 26 Years Old
QB: RG3
WR: Andrew Hawkins
WR: Steve Smith
WR: Jerome Simpson
RB: McFadden
RB: MJD
TE: Bennett
W/R: LeShoure
K: Mason Crosby
DEF: ATL

Bench:
Dez Bryant
Chris Johnson
Danny Amendola
Antonio Brown
Aaron Hernandez

This is my team. I currently have 4 RBs and Mendenhall is still available in my league. I know he's coming off an injury, but are any of my RBs (outside of DMC and MJD) worth dropping for him? I'd hate to see him have a huge game and then someone else grab him off waivers. I'm reaching out to you, AP.
04:25 PM on 09/26/12 
User Info.
zporter92
Navarre, FL
Male - 22 Years Old
Thinking about proposing a trade for Foster. I'd be giving LeShoure (hoping that he bites on that crazy performance last week), Michael Bush (Forte should be back this week) and Rudolph (I've got Hernandez on my bench) up.

Team Pre-Trade

RB: Doug Martin, Cedric Benson, Jonathan Stewart (trading away Shonn Greene), Bilal Powell, Michael Bush, Mikel LeShoure

WR: Julio, Fitz, Antonio Brown, Kevin Walter

TE: Rudolph, Hernandez

QB: Ryan

Looking for opinions on if it's a good idea or not
04:34 PM on 09/26/12 
User Info.
troubledbyinsects
~
westfield, ma
Male - 20 Years Old
lol no one is gonna give up Foster for that pile of shit
04:34 PM on 09/26/12 
User Info.
zporter92
Navarre, FL
Male - 22 Years Old
QB: RG3
WR: Andrew Hawkins
WR: Steve Smith
WR: Jerome Simpson
RB: McFadden
RB: MJD
TE: Bennett
W/R: LeShoure
K: Mason Crosby
DEF: ATL

Bench:
Dez Bryant
Chris Johnson
Danny Amendola
Antonio Brown
Aaron Hernandez

This is my team. I currently have 4 RBs and Mendenhall is still available in my league. I know he's coming off an injury, but are any of my RBs (outside of DMC and MJD) worth dropping for him? I'd hate to see him have a huge game and then someone else grab him off waivers. I'm reaching out to you, AP.

I think dropping CJNotgettingshit would be pretty low-risk. I also have no faith in Johnson though lol
04:36 PM on 09/26/12 
User Info.
zporter92
Navarre, FL
Male - 22 Years Old
lol no one is gonna give up Foster for that pile of shit

Never know lol. He's one of the dumber players in my league. And he has absolutely no depth at RB. He has Kevin Smith and Fred Jackson as the only other running backs on his team
04:39 PM on 09/26/12 
User Info.
troubledbyinsects
~
westfield, ma
Male - 20 Years Old
Never know lol. He's one of the dumber players in my league. And he has absolutely no depth at RB. He has Kevin Smith and Fred Jackson as the only other running backs on his team
so why would he trade the best running back in the league for a borderline RB2 and two bench players?
04:40 PM on 09/26/12 
User Info.
zporter92
Navarre, FL
Male - 22 Years Old
so why would he trade the best running back in the league for a borderline RB2 and two bench players?

REALLY banking on his stupidity and LeShoure's performance last week getting him to bite lol. And I don't think Bush and Rudolph would sit on his bench every week. His TE is Jacob Tamme at the moment
04:41 PM on 09/26/12 
User Info.
troubledbyinsects
~
westfield, ma
Male - 20 Years Old
REALLY banking on his stupidity and LeShoure's performance last week getting him to bite lol. And I don't think Bush and Rudolph would sit on his bench every week. His TE is Jacob Tamme at the moment
sure, LeShoure played well, but Foster has done that for 3 weeks this season and the previous 2 seasons as well. he's been the consensus number 1 pick for 2 straight seasons, you won't get him for someone that just played his first game ever and two scrubs
04:45 PM on 09/26/12 
User Info.
zporter92
Navarre, FL
Male - 22 Years Old
sure, LeShoure played well, but Foster has done that for 3 weeks this season and the previous 2 seasons as well. he's been the consensus number 1 pick for 2 straight seasons, you won't get him for someone that just played his first game ever and two scrubs

I absolutely agree that he'd be an idiot to do that trade. But if I somehow pull it off it'd be the trade-rape of the year.

I'm also in talks to trade Lynch for Bush and Rudolph, but that dude actually knows his shit
04:56 PM on 09/26/12 
User Info.
WTG
Former Two-Time APWP Champion
Clearwater, FL
Male - 26 Years Old
People come up with the craziest trades that they think is plausible.
05:10 PM on 09/26/12 
User Info.
Vanislh
Believeland
Cleveland
Male - 22 Years Old

Got offered Jonathan Stewart for my backup Flacco. I'm weak at RB it seems, but I'm not sure how much value Jstew has. Thoughts?

any more input on this? I signed Carson Palmer because I'm trading flacco regardless. Seems like it's the most ill be getting I'd guess
05:11 PM on 09/26/12 
User Info.
MyBestFiend
The People's Champion
South Philly
Male - 22 Years Old
I absolutely agree that he'd be an idiot to do that trade. But if I somehow pull it off it'd be the trade-rape of the year.

I'm also in talks to trade Lynch for Bush and Rudolph, but that dude actually knows his shit

You have a .00001% chance to pull that off, or a 99.9999% chance to come off as a total asshole.
05:11 PM on 09/26/12 
User Info.
troubledbyinsects
~
westfield, ma
Male - 20 Years Old
PPR. Pick two.

Miles Austin v. Chicago
Malcom Floyd @ KC
Jeremy Maclin v. NYG
Torrey Smith v. CLE
Matt Forte @ DAL