Username
Password

07:45 AM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
spiffa0
The Low-Cal Calzone Zone
Westmont, NJ
Male - 26 Years Old
unless I go for a trade, Battle is my only option on waivers. Stewart and Forte are really killing me.

Battle had 20 points in my one league this past week. Seems as though he will still be involved enough even with Matthews back.
07:46 AM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
WTG
Former Two-Time APWP Champion
Clearwater, FL
Male - 26 Years Old
unless I go for a trade, Battle is my only option on waivers. Stewart and Forte are really killing me.

Forte should be doing better now that he's more healthy. Stewart...can't tell you much there, I avoid the panthers backfield as much as I do any other time share. But, between Stewart and Boldin, Stewart is more talented, and without knowing their game plan, I'd start him over Brandon every time. If Matthews is going to be benched, Battle would be good though.
07:48 AM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
chokeychicken
A long time ago..
Chicago, IL
Male - 28 Years Old
Forte should be doing better now that he's more healthy. Stewart...can't tell you much there, I avoid the panthers backfield as much as I do any other time share. But, between Stewart and Boldin, Stewart is more talented, and without knowing their game plan, I'd start him over Brandon every time. If Matthews is going to be benched, Battle would be good though.

yeah, I like Battle with a struggling KC team who likes to focus on the heavy run offense. I think he's my best option besides trying to put together a trade and give up somebody like Hartline.
07:52 AM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 27 Years Old
you're fine at RB but i wouldnt want to give up either of those wideouts. see if you can trade him Murray and Stafford for RG3 straight up, if Stafford turns it on he'll have nearly as much value as RG3 anyway so with an uncontested feature back that's a fair trade, if anything you're giving him a little more. usually when im giving up a good player i want a solid replacement in his position, there's probably not any great QBs on waiver
Yeah. I may just stand pat. I'm only targeting RGIII because he's stashed on the bench due to the owner having Matt Ryan, so I'm not sure Stafford would interest him at all. I'm just going to let it go.

Also, someone just dropped Maclin for James Jones. Realllllly tempted to pick him up, even though I have Marshall, Demaryius, Colston, Malcom Floyd, and Kenny Britt. Anyone think it's worth dropping Ryan Williams for him?
07:55 AM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
WTG
Former Two-Time APWP Champion
Clearwater, FL
Male - 26 Years Old
yeah, I like Battle with a struggling KC team who likes to focus on the heavy run offense. I think he's my best option besides trying to put together a trade and give up somebody like Hartline.

If you can turn Hartline + Stewart into an every week starter, you should trade. I see Hartline as fools gold right now. He has a rookie QB, those stats won't keep up, and you will never be able to start him comfortably. Also, the Dolphins just picked up Jabar Gaffney, who I think will end up as their number one WR when it's all said and done now.
07:57 AM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
xbrokendownx
Lets Go.
Southampton, PA
Male - 28 Years Old
Platinum Member
Hartline is 3rd in the league in targets. don't see why its crazy to think he won't keep it up

he isn't going to lead the league in yards but he is a decent play IMO
07:59 AM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
chokeychicken
A long time ago..
Chicago, IL
Male - 28 Years Old
If you can turn Hartline + Stewart into an every week starter, you should trade. I see Hartline as fools gold right now. He has a rookie QB, those stats won't keep up, and you will never be able to start him comfortably. Also, the Dolphins just picked up Jabar Gaffney, who I think will end up as their number one WR when it's all said and done now.

right now I have Hartline and Pierre Thomas for Frank Gore out as a trade option. We'll see if he bites.
08:06 AM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
Fuck You Aurora
Hi.
Levittown,PA
Male - 26 Years Old
No Megatron or Murray for me. :(
Haha your team is still stacked. You're gonaa kick my ass this week.
08:09 AM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
xbrokendownx
Lets Go.
Southampton, PA
Male - 28 Years Old
Platinum Member
go with P. Rivers against NO's shit defense this week or stick with Flacco against KC?
08:16 AM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
tD77
Spring in your step and her heart
DSM, IA
Male - 29 Years Old
Someone just dropped Lance Moore in our league. Do I drop Britt or Andre Brown to get him?
08:16 AM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
QuikTrig
Male - 27 Years Old
jacquizz rodgers or jackie battle as my bye week flex? or i suppose I can add kyle rudolph and gresham into the mix (TE eligible)
08:28 AM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 27 Years Old
Cutler vs JAX, Red Rifle vs MIA, or Ponder Almighty vs TEN?
08:29 AM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
brentkid
I am no king.
Jersey
Male - 25 Years Old
go with P. Rivers against NO's shit defense this week or stick with Flacco against KC?
Feel good about Flacco

lol "Red Rifle"

Dude is on fire lately. I'm rolling with him myself.
09:02 AM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
preppyak
I hate Vincent Jackson
Falls Church, VA
Male - 29 Years Old
jacquizz rodgers or jackie battle as my bye week flex? or i suppose I can add kyle rudolph and gresham into the mix (TE eligible)
Probably Battle, then Rudolph. Can't trust Rodgers until Turner is limited/hurt

To me its kind of tough to sit anyone against the Saints, QB's are averaging like 12ypc against them.

Hartline is 3rd in the league in targets. don't see why its crazy to think he won't keep it up

he isn't going to lead the league in yards but he is a decent play IMO
Also, the Dolphins just picked up Jabar Gaffney, who I think will end up as their number one WR when it's all said and done now.
While I agree that Gaffney makes this dicier, the reality is that he is coming in months after everyone else and has to pick up the playbook quick. For a vet QB like a Peyton or Brady, it's a non-issue, they simplify and throw to him. For a rookie, its all about who he trusts. Thus why he throws at Hartline 1/3 the time...if anything, Gaffney will take away all of the action from Bess.

That said, anytime you can trade a question mark for a guaranteed starter, you do it. Especially since you can sell high

Yeah, Red Rifle has been on fire lately, I'd go there. Ponder would be the 2nd choice because of the matchup
09:05 AM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 27 Years Old
I just realized I am #1 (despite being tied for first in the league) on waivers thanks to a flurry of moves that happened on Sunday/Monday. Andre Roberts, James Jones, brian Hartline, and Anquan Boldin were picked up among receivers, leaving me free to take Jeremy Maclin (who was dropped for James Jones). This is why I try not to pull waiver deals on Sunday/Monday. I know he's struggled thus far, but I'm not sure he was worth dropping. Considering this guy's only other WRs on the team are Megatron, Crabtree, Cobb, and now James Jones, it makes even less sense... haha

Yeah, Red Rifle has been on fire lately, I'd go there. Ponder would be the 2nd choice because of the matchup
lol "Red Rifle"

Dude is on fire lately. I'm rolling with him myself.
Yeah. I'm going with him. If Maclin can turn things around, I figure I have enough depth with Marshall/Demaryius/Colston/Floyd/Britt/Maclin and McCoy/Murray/Ridley to possibly upgrade QB via trade if Stafford and Dalton aren't cutting it.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos