Username
Password

10:21 PM on 06/24/12 
User Info.
mrgenious
in her arms you will never starve
Missouri
Male - 22 Years Old
What size leagues you guys like better 10 or 12 man. I like 10 but that might just be because that's the one into with all my buddies so it gets very competitive.
I prefer 12, but I always have a few 10-man public leagues going. I just find it more competitive with 12.

I wouldn't even bother with RGIII for fantasy.
as a later round backup I wouldn't hesitate so long as you have a fairly consistent starter. I could see him getting as many total points as Dalton did last year, and he was a solid start on multiple weeks.
10:49 PM on 06/24/12 
User Info.
zporter92
Navarre, FL
Male - 22 Years Old
Here's my roster for one of my random leagues. Just in case the league with my friends goes south lol. The starter system is new to me, I'm not used to having so many people start each week, but whatever. 8 man league, I'm pretty happy with my team right now though.

QB- Eli Manning
QB- Mark Sanchez
RB- Marshawn Lynch
RB- Ryan Mathews
WR- A.J. Green
WR- Wes Welker
TE- Vernon Davis
TE- Kellen Winslow
FLEX- Fred Jackson
FLEX- Demaryius Thomas
D- Jets
D- Cardinals
K- Sebastian Janikowski
K- Josh Brown (Dropping him for Anquan Boldin at the moment)

BENCH- Ben Tate
BENCH- Toby Gerhart
BENCH- Lance Moore
BENCH- Joe McKnight
BENCH- Donald Brown
BENCH- Stephen Hill
11:02 PM on 06/24/12 
User Info.
4Who4What
Eagles 9-5.
Auburn, WA
Male - 29 Years Old
I wasn't cool enough to be granted entry into the AP money league last year....hopefully I can sneak in somewhere this year.
07:26 AM on 06/25/12 
User Info.
<*)))><
Put a T-Shirt On
Oswego,NY
Male - 23 Years Old
Here's my roster for one of my random leagues. Just in case the league with my friends goes south lol. The starter system is new to me, I'm not used to having so many people start each week, but whatever. 8 man league, I'm pretty happy with my team right now though.

QB- Eli Manning
QB- Mark Sanchez
RB- Marshawn Lynch
RB- Ryan Mathews
WR- A.J. Green
WR- Wes Welker
TE- Vernon Davis
TE- Kellen Winslow
FLEX- Fred Jackson
FLEX- Demaryius Thomas
D- Jets
D- Cardinals
K- Sebastian Janikowski
K- Josh Brown (Dropping him for Anquan Boldin at the moment)

BENCH- Ben Tate
BENCH- Toby Gerhart
BENCH- Lance Moore
BENCH- Joe McKnight
BENCH- Donald Brown
BENCH- Stephen Hill
Someone went heavy on the Jets lineup.
07:34 AM on 06/25/12 
User Info.
Dustin Harkins
I forgot that happened
TX
Male - 23 Years Old
I think it's time we merge leagues. I have one that only has about 6 right now and looking for more. If you're interested, it's on Yahoo. I can post the ID and PW
I don't think the others are down to merge but if you're looking for more people, I'd be happy to be a part of your league. I'll PM you my Yahoo! email for an invite.
07:40 AM on 06/25/12 
User Info.
kyle is hk
The Goddamn Loveliest Melody
Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
I wasn't cool enough to be granted entry into the AP money league last year....hopefully I can sneak in somewhere this year.

I was too late on that too. If there's a lot of people on AP interested in one I'd be willing to step up and run a second one
07:49 AM on 06/25/12 
User Info.
<*)))><
Put a T-Shirt On
Oswego,NY
Male - 23 Years Old
I also want to get on the pay league.
10:44 AM on 06/25/12 
User Info.
WTG
Former Two-Time APWP Champion
Clearwater, FL
Male - 26 Years Old
I'm debating if I want to do the pay league again after my pitiful last place finish. Especially when I finished first and second in my other two leagues. Then again, I took a lot of risks that I wouldn't take in other leagues cause money was on the line...I should just draft like I know how to draft normally? I will decide closer to the time.
01:02 PM on 06/25/12 
User Info.
zporter92
Navarre, FL
Male - 22 Years Old
Someone went heavy on the Jets lineup.

Gang Green, baby! Also, I don't think Shonn Greene is going to produce, and Joe McKnight is next in line at the moment. Unless Ganaway has wowed so far this offseason. All of them were fairly late in the draft, I'd say 3/5 of the last rounds I drafted Jets players. I think Sanchez has potential, and I'm excited about Hill
02:45 PM on 06/25/12 
User Info.
<*)))><
Put a T-Shirt On
Oswego,NY
Male - 23 Years Old
Gang Green, baby! Also, I don't think Shonn Greene is going to produce, and Joe McKnight is next in line at the moment. Unless Ganaway has wowed so far this offseason. All of them were fairly late in the draft, I'd say 3/5 of the last rounds I drafted Jets players. I think Sanchez has potential, and I'm excited about Hill
Last year Sanchez was a top 10 QB, Mcknight could be a sleeper but apperently he gained a lot of weight from eating McDonald's everyday and Hill is a player that could be an amazing red zone target like plax but he is a rookie and we don't know his role yet in the offense.
02:52 PM on 06/25/12 
User Info.
zporter92
Navarre, FL
Male - 22 Years Old
Last year Sanchez was a top 10 QB, Mcknight could be a sleeper but apperently he gained a lot of weight from eating McDonald's everyday and Hill is a player that could be an amazing red zone target like plax but he is a rookie and we don't know his role yet in the offense.

Yeah, I feel like Sanchez gets WAY too much flak. Yes, he has one or two awful games a year, but other than those two games, he's consistently over 200 yards with a pair of touchdowns, and one or zero interceptions. I don't believe he deserves the extension he got just yet, but I have complete faith in him. I think the weight will really help McKnight if he does become the starter, and I see them using them how they used LT two years ago. I'm very excited to see what Hill is going to do, and I think we're really going to surprise people this year
05:06 PM on 06/25/12 
User Info.
DontCare
Guide Yourself
Male - 30 Years Old
Anyone from the site setting a league up?
05:23 PM on 06/25/12 
User Info.
Tyler Vagyler
No Avatar Selected
Greensboro, NC
Male - 25 Years Old
I want in the pay league this season as well
05:28 PM on 06/25/12 
User Info.
xbrokendownx
Lets Go.
Southampton, PA
Male - 28 Years Old
Platinum Member
I always suck in the pay leagues on here lol but join every year regardless
06:14 PM on 06/25/12 
User Info.
Tyler Vagyler
No Avatar Selected
Greensboro, NC
Male - 25 Years Old
Just did a random mock on Yahoo. My team would be pretty solid...

QB: Eli Manning, Matt Ryan
RB: LeSean McCoy, Frank Gore, LaGarrette Blount, Jahvid Best
WR: Andre Johnson, Victor Cruz, DeSean Jackson, Stevie Johnson, Titus Young
TE: Jermaine Gresham, Greg Olsen
K: Rob Bironas
DST: Buffalo Bills

10 man league, picked 3rd.

I think Jahvid Best is a sleeper this year. And I think Olsen will have a big year as well.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos