Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 141
12:25 PM on 06/27/12
crf1895
get kinda awesome
User Info.
To my knowledge I have never heard a Justin Bieber song before, not even a snippet. Probably due to too many preconceptions about him (maybe misconceptions?) but people here seem to actually like this. So my question is... should I listen to this?
hell no. this thread is a mess. all the 10 bieber fans on AP.net might have gotten together and decided to fill the album's thread with positive responses, if there was one.
it's probably what happened. i can't find any other explanation for the love this guy has received in here so far.

according to wikipedia this album had over FORTY co-writers spread around its' 13 tracks. that's disgusting. give the boy a pen and a piece of paper and see if anything comes out of that empty mind of his.

an opening week with 374k would be huge for anybody, except adele, gaga, and bieber himself. i'd bet on a million based solely on how many twitter trends his fanbase accomplishes.
i guess he'll be out of the radar sooner than later. i won't be complaining.
12:33 PM on 06/27/12
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
13-16 isn't a music buying age? are you retarded?
Have you...heard of lower physical and digital sales over the past 5 years?
12:34 PM on 06/27/12
justsurrendrfan
jsfan
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Justin Bieber new album=shit
12:37 PM on 06/27/12
blindrider529
***NICKEL CREEK*** <--GO LISTEN NOW
User Info.
Good for him. Good for music. I hope people start buying more albums.
12:48 PM on 06/27/12
Amongster
Still In Last Place
User Info.
Taylor Swift's Speak Now went platinum in its first week two years ago. I imagined their popularity levels to be close, it's startling Bieber can't push at least 750k.

The new Biebs album is okay. Not awful, but nothing that would see regular rotation on my iPod.
12:49 PM on 06/27/12
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
12:58 PM on 06/27/12
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
User Info.
Didn't like the album, though I did think it would sell more. I figured his crazy fans would do one of those things where they all buy a billion copies of the album each to boost sales and then return them the next week haha.

I'm really not feeling his whole 'transitioning to adulthood' thing either. It's super awkward and I just can't see him that way. I saw his performance at an award show a few weeks ago and it was so lackluster. Hope his fans do jump ship to One Direction tbh (jk)
01:08 PM on 06/27/12
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
I'm at work and on my phone but trust and believe that when I get home some of you are going to find out how stupid I think you are.
01:23 PM on 06/27/12
Overpass
Registered Member
User Info.
I actually didn't mind the album. Sales are disappointing, maybe it's like his NBC special which apparently had poor ratings but was really popular online. Maybe his fans figured out how to download? And with his massive popularity I'm sure no one really feels like they need to support him as an artist.
01:25 PM on 06/27/12
Gaugzilla
and one head can never die
User Info.
To my knowledge I have never heard a Justin Bieber song before, not even a snippet. Probably due to too many preconceptions about him (maybe misconceptions?) but people here seem to actually like this. So my question is... should I listen to this?

Just Google it and see what you think. It's not that hard or time-consuming.

hell no. this thread is a mess. all the 10 bieber fans on AP.net might have gotten together and decided to fill the album's thread with positive responses, if there was one.
it's probably what happened. i can't find any other explanation for the love this guy has received in here so far.

according to wikipedia this album had over FORTY co-writers spread around its' 13 tracks. that's disgusting. give the boy a pen and a piece of paper and see if anything comes out of that empty mind of his.

an opening week with 374k would be huge for anybody, except adele, gaga, and bieber himself. i'd bet on a million based solely on how many twitter trends his fanbase accomplishes.
i guess he'll be out of the radar sooner than later. i won't be complaining.

Heh. Yea, he's certainly off the radar. You're correct. Now let's talk about a bunch of bands that barely chart.

I'm at work and on my phone but trust and believe that when I get home some of you are going to find out how stupid I think you are.

01:28 PM on 06/27/12
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
User Info.
Well that's rude. I don't think anybody in this thread has even said anything overly harsh, especially for a Biebz post.
01:37 PM on 06/27/12
chokeychicken
A long time ago..
User Info.
good for him. the new album is great and the kid is super talented. his live show is incredible. so much support for him. i think he's one of the best things in mainstream pop music right now besides gaga.
WhitefalconTLE
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Wait… so people here actually like bieber now??!!?? Mind=blown
this
Holly HoX!
User Info.
lololololol

40 co-writers.
01:38 PM on 06/27/12
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
pretty underwhelming opening for an artist of this stature.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos