Username
Password
Streetlight Manifesto News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Streetlight Manifesto
Inside AP.net

Streetlight Manifesto Performs New Song

Posted by: Thomas Nassiff (06/27/12)
Check out Streetlight Manifesto performing a brand-new song at Warped Tour in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 17
11:57 PM on 06/27/12
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
03:29 AM on 06/28/12
TheZeroKid
I'm Not Holden Caulfield
User Info.
Yes!
05:04 AM on 06/28/12
SoundwaveUproar
Registered Member
User Info.
this band builds up so much energy
05:16 AM on 06/28/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Heard this band came to my girlfriend's college and charged 50 dollars per autograph and were not even the headliner. They have some good music but that is just terrible.
06:54 AM on 06/28/12
TheDemosRock
What's a fuckass?
User Info.
Heard this band came to my girlfriend's college and charged 50 dollars per autograph and were not even the headliner. They have some good music but that is just terrible.
I wouldn't believe this happened unless I saw actual evidence haha
That's not just ungodly slimy for this band, it's pretty terrible for *anyone*
07:17 AM on 06/28/12
rollerman4221
Woof!
User Info.
For this first minute 30 I thought the song was literally just a like ska insturmental breakdown
08:49 AM on 06/28/12
golferpunk1
I'm not used to this temptation
User Info.
I was so disappointed with their warped performance in SLC. It wasn't really their part because the equipment failed and his guitar didn't work. It forced to cut their set way short (they only played like 3 songs). I was most excited to see them too. Hopefully they do a tour soon. And NEW MUSIC PLEASE!!!
09:40 AM on 06/28/12
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
Ugh so good!

Can't wait for a new album...Hopefully in the Fall
10:15 AM on 06/28/12
ChaseTx
Pretty rad! I'm currently working on a review of his solo album
10:42 AM on 06/28/12
DearShithead
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm prepared to bet my life that's a lie. You shouldn't spread information you don't know to be true.
02:58 PM on 06/28/12
TheZeroKid
I'm Not Holden Caulfield
User Info.
If this is true, it is more likely to have been said in jest than actually meant. I've met everyone in this band (with the exception of Tomas, who is extremely private. We're talking Jesse Lacey level private here), and none of them are the breed of asshole that charges $50 for an autograph.
03:10 PM on 06/28/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I'm prepared to bet my life that's a lie. You shouldn't spread information you don't know to be true.
I am not lying. I am sure there are other stories of it online. I don't just spread false information. My girlfriend works at the radio station that puts on the shows. They were there with Bad Rabbits and Shiny Toy Guns.
03:13 PM on 06/28/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
If this is true, it is more likely to have been said in jest than actually meant. I've met everyone in this band (with the exception of Tomas, who is extremely private. We're talking Jesse Lacey level private here), and none of them are the breed of asshole that charges $50 for an autograph.
I don't know but I not only heard it from my girlfriend but one of the dudes at the show is her friend who actually paid that much for the autograph. I got a shirt signed if I remember right. I don't wanna just opening bash a band, especially one who's music is awesome, but I am not just saying this cause I can. The radio station at Longwood University in Virginia is called WMLU if you ever wanted to contact to confirm what I am saying. Shiny Toy Guns was the headliner and they were giving out signatures left and right. I am not saying the band are not nice people but I have met people at that show and one who paid for that signature cause he was so much of a fan.

If anyone has a beef with what I am saying please just contact WMLU and don't act like I am spreading a rumor. I am not that kind of person but even if I was it would not be about a band that actually plays good music.
02:59 PM on 06/29/12
boallenbe
User Info.
I don't know but I not only heard it from my girlfriend but one of the dudes at the show is her friend who actually paid that much for the autograph. I got a shirt signed if I remember right. I don't wanna just opening bash a band, especially one who's music is awesome, but I am not just saying this cause I can. The radio station at Longwood University in Virginia is called WMLU if you ever wanted to contact to confirm what I am saying. Shiny Toy Guns was the headliner and they were giving out signatures left and right. I am not saying the band are not nice people but I have met people at that show and one who paid for that signature cause he was so much of a fan.

If anyone has a beef with what I am saying please just contact WMLU and don't act like I am spreading a rumor. I am not that kind of person but even if I was it would not be about a band that actually plays good music.
I don't know if you realize this but if you say that they charged the money and only have second hand accounts to back it up then you can't really say you aren't spreading a rumor. Even if we did talk to the radio station, or that one guy who got the autograph or even your girlfriend we would not be able to rule out the fact that they could also have misinformation. Unless for some reason Streetlight Manifesto makes receipts for their autographs, which would be weirder than charging $50 for them.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums