Username
Password

12:05 PM on 06/12/13 
User Info.
cryates
Fan of all things Georgia
Rossville, Georgia
Male - 26 Years Old
I'm getting a new phone soon. Is it worth shelling out for the S4?
Had mine for about 3 weeks now and I love it. I think it's certainly worth the money. Phone runs smooth as silk and has about every option/feature you can think of. Switched from using the iPhone for a long time and ain't going back.
01:10 PM on 07/04/13 
User Info.
cryates
Rossville, Georgia
Male - 26 Years Old
So I have an upgrade available and I'm really used to iOS and iPhone's in general. I've been debating about switching over to Android or just waiting out until the fall to see what Apple has to offer, but I think I'm really interested in the Galaxy S4. I really like the fact that everything is customizable and that it has a better camera (I take a lot of pictures). Does anyone have an opinion of whether I should switch over?
I switched to the S4 for a month, and while it's a great phone hardware wise, I switched right back to the iPhone. It really comes down to whether or not you will find the extra features useful and if you can adapt to the OS. I would say not do it but every user is different.
04:05 PM on 07/04/13 
User Info.
cryates
Rossville, Georgia
Male - 26 Years Old
Yeah...I went back.
10:35 AM on 04/19/14 
User Info.
cryates
Rossville, Georgia
Male - 26 Years Old
That's pretty nice, I'd be more into it if they were square. Really feeling flat sqaure icons at the minute. Below is what I ran for an absolute age on my last phone.

Check out Goolors Square icon pack. I believe that's the correct spelling. Square and flat icons and there are literally hundreds upon hundreds of icons.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos