Password

09:04 AM on 06/11/13 
User Info.
SomedayTheFire
when I die there'll be no trumpets
Dublin, Ireland
Male - 23 Years Old
Just the stock one with dashclock.
ah I haven't seen the s4's stock lockscreen. I love your main screen too, like the positioning of the app drawer button, was always tempted to move mine up there but decided against it

this was mine but I'm bored of it and currently trying to come up with a new theme, may have to take some inspiration from yours.
09:25 AM on 06/11/13 
User Info.
SeeTheLights
We've Lost Our Way
Bangor, ME
Male - 21 Years Old
ah I haven't seen the s4's stock lockscreen. I love your main screen too, like the positioning of the app drawer button, was always tempted to move mine up there but decided against it

this was mine but I'm bored of it and currently trying to come up with a new theme, may have to take some inspiration from yours.

I actually am running action launcher pro, that's why the app drawer is up top. If you look it up you will notice you can swipe and it will bring all your apps out.

What phone do you have? I like that a lot. Simple but effective. What is that clock? I like it a lot. Haha. That's totally fine...I got ideas from a few different places. A good site if you want inspiration is mycolorscreen... that's where I get my ideas from
09:30 AM on 06/11/13 
User Info.
SeeTheLights
We've Lost Our Way
Bangor, ME
Male - 21 Years Old
Also, letting people know.... the stock Google keyboard is now on the Google play store. My favorite keyboard by far.
09:43 AM on 06/11/13 
User Info.
SomedayTheFire
Dublin, Ireland
Male - 23 Years Old
I actually am running action launcher pro, that's why the app drawer is up top. If you look it up you will notice you can swipe and it will bring all your apps out.

What phone do you have? I like that a lot. Simple but effective. What is that clock? I like it a lot. Haha. That's totally fine...I got ideas from a few different places. A good site if you want inspiration is mycolorscreen... that's where I get my ideas from
Ah I shall look into it tonight. I have have a One X. I actually got this theme from my colour screen but I can't find anything decent on it recently ha. The clock and date are just minimalistic text widgets. I can send the backups when I'm at home
10:23 AM on 06/11/13 
User Info.
spiffa0
I am the Third Revelation
Westmont, NJ
Male - 26 Years Old

is this S4 as well?
12:15 PM on 06/11/13 
User Info.
SomedayTheFire
Dublin, Ireland
Male - 23 Years Old
is this S4 as well?
htc one x
01:28 PM on 06/11/13 
User Info.
SomedayTheFire
Dublin, Ireland
Male - 23 Years Old

newest home screen and lock screen
11:36 AM on 06/12/13 
User Info.
MyBestFiend
SAVE.US_EMB11D
Collegeville, PA
Male - 21 Years Old
I'm getting a new phone soon. Is it worth shelling out for the S4?
12:05 PM on 06/12/13 
User Info.
cryates
Fan of all things Georgia
Rossville, Georgia
Male - 26 Years Old
Had mine for about 3 weeks now and I love it. I think it's certainly worth the money. Phone runs smooth as silk and has about every option/feature you can think of. Switched from using the iPhone for a long time and ain't going back.
07:27 PM on 06/12/13 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 21 Years Old

The S4 is fantastic, but if you're looking to save money, it's really not that huge an improvement over the S3. Both are great phones, my girlfriend got the S3 yesterday and my dad got the S4 today.
01:21 AM on 06/13/13 
User Info.
Blueskyburning
done
No Avatar Selected
I got an OTA update for S2 that made it slow as shit, no idea why but stuff like Firefox and Mozilla are just too fucking slow. I'm due an upgrade next month anyway so I'm going to go for the S4, I'm just going to put up with it for now.

Does anyone know any websites/shops that do free gifts with phones in the UK? Had a look on carphone warehouse and phones4u but there's shite all with the S4, I'm with Three at the moment but I may aswell get the phone from somewhere else if I end up getting a free laptop etc.
09:44 AM on 06/13/13 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 21 Years Old
I got an OTA update for S2 that made it slow as shit, no idea why but stuff like Firefox and Mozilla are just too fucking slow. I'm due an upgrade next month anyway so I'm going to go for the S4, I'm just going to put up with it for now.

Does anyone know any websites/shops that do free gifts with phones in the UK? Had a look on carphone warehouse and phones4u but there's shite all with the S4, I'm with Three at the moment but I may aswell get the phone from somewhere else if I end up getting a free laptop etc.

Firefox is slow as shit on Android in general. Try using Dolphin Browser HD or Chrome. Also, do you know what particular OTA you got?
09:46 AM on 06/13/13 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 21 Years Old

Hey man, what clock is that? I really dig it. Also, REALLY rad notification bar

Anyways, this is my homescreen currently on my rooted GNex running stock 4.2. Love my icon pack.

09:59 AM on 06/13/13 
User Info.
YOCOXY
No Avatar Selected
how did you make that home screen?
10:06 AM on 06/13/13 
User Info.
SomedayTheFire
Dublin, Ireland
Male - 23 Years Old
Hey man, what clock is that? I really dig it. Also, REALLY rad notification bar

Anyways, this is my homescreen currently on my rooted GNex running stock 4.2. Love my icon pack.

It's a minimalistic text clock with roboto light font I can share the files when I'm home. That notification bar was hell to make ha. Had to do it in photoshop from files made for a smaller phone, it was also the reason I ditched theme.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos