Username
Password

05:11 PM on 10/31/13 
User Info.
theagentcoma
Mouthpiece for the Mental
Seattle
Male - 26 Years Old
T-Mobile and Sprint are a yes. No word on AT&T yet. No for Verizon.

Gah this is why I hate Verizon
07:15 PM on 10/31/13 
User Info.
sosayweall
Male - 45 Years Old
Gah this is why I hate Verizon

But apparently Google and Verizon are working on something for 2014.
http://www.theverge.com/2013/10/31/5...ork-on-verizon

Hope it's more than just another Motorola Droid.
10:50 PM on 10/31/13 
User Info.
eriatarka24
An update on Google Voice
We are rolling out a new version of the Google+ Hangouts app ( goo.gl/XkHn03 ) for Android, which includes support for SMS and MMS messages. While this is a great step forward, we still have a lot of work to do, specifically around Google Voice:

- Unfortunately, today’s update does not work with Google Voice numbers unless you’ve enabled Google Voice on your Sprint phone. But rest assured, we’re working to support SMS messages for all Google Voice phone numbers by early next year. And don’t worry, your Voice number will go unchanged.

- We hear you loud and clear: you want Google Voice phone numbers outside the US and to support MMS. We are listening and working hard to make this happen, but we need to work with carriers and this can take some time.

- Finally, we want to make Google Voice as secure as possible. There are a few third-party applications that provide calling and SMS services by making unauthorized use of Google Voice. These apps violate our Terms of Service and pose a threat to your security, so we’re notifying these app developers that they must stop making unauthorized use of Google Voice to run their services and transition users by May 15, 2014.

We know that communicating with your friends and family should be easy and that you want one app that can do it all. We’re working hard to deliver that experience for everyone. It will take some time before Google Voice is fully integrated into Hangouts, and we appreciate your patience along the way.

https://plus.google.com/106636280351...ts/MjyncJEbzxK
06:01 PM on 11/01/13 
User Info.
eriatarka24
Hands-on first impressions of Google’s Nexus 5 and Android 4.4 KitKat

http://thenextweb.com/google/2013/11...oid-4-4-kitkat
01:04 PM on 11/09/13 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 21 Years Old

I really love the default kitkat wallpapers, found a zip of 'em online
01:31 PM on 11/09/13 
User Info.
eriatarka24
"Nexus 5 review: Finally, a near-perfect fusion of Android hardware and software"
http://thenextweb.com/google/2013/11/09/nexus-5-review

Also I got a Chromecast today and it's working great. So easy to set up. No hassle at all.
05:44 AM on 11/10/13 
User Info.
mbao
I'm on the up and up.
Philippines
Male
Bought myself a Google Nexus 7 (2013) today. Love it so far. Screen/display's nice, bright, clear, and smooth. Fairly fast and generally lag-free (some lag moments on Chrome, but I don't think those can be helped), love love love the vanilla Android and how clutter-free it is. In love with the interface as well. Feels great in my hands, nice and light and classy.

Recommend some apps? Aside from the stock apps from vanilla 4.3, I've only downloaded Facebook, Twitter, and Adobe Reader (for my pdfs for college) so far. tbh I'm kinda hesitant since it's shiny and new to download a shitload of apps right away because it looks really nice the way it's so empty and clean haha
01:48 PM on 04/10/14 
User Info.
Cursethishearse
@bradleyjp
Chicago
Male - 27 Years Old
I just picked up a Nexus 5 to see if I could live with Android instead of iOS (as it's feeling stodgy and my 5S is crashy as shit) and I'm loving it so far.
02:33 PM on 04/10/14 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 21 Years Old
I just picked up a Nexus 5 to see if I could live with Android instead of iOS (as it's feeling stodgy and my 5S is crashy as shit) and I'm loving it so far.

Jealous! I've heard really good things. Once you learn your way around Android I don't think you'll ever want to go back to iOS, there's just so much more you can do :)
03:30 PM on 04/10/14 
User Info.
SomedayTheFire
when I die there'll be no trumpets
No Avatar Selected
Dublin, Ireland
Male - 23 Years Old
Hopefully picking up a HTC One M8 tomorrow.
03:21 AM on 04/11/14 
User Info.
Cursethishearse
@bradleyjp
Chicago
Male - 27 Years Old
Jealous! I've heard really good things. Once you learn your way around Android I don't think you'll ever want to go back to iOS, there's just so much more you can do :)
I'm really enjoying it. It's silly but the one thing that I'm really liking is LastPass being able to autofill in any app.
06:20 AM on 04/11/14 
User Info.
DrStrong
Resident Misogynist
No Avatar Selected
Kansas City, MO
Male
I pre ordered the S5, will be here today for T-Mobile...the bootloader might be locked so that means no rooting or custom roms/kernels. If this is the case, I'll be selling/trading for an HTC M8.
06:27 AM on 04/11/14 
User Info.
SomedayTheFire
No Avatar Selected
Dublin, Ireland
Male - 23 Years Old
I got the M8 earlier today. It's so good.
06:42 AM on 04/11/14 
User Info.
DrStrong
Resident Misogynist
No Avatar Selected
Kansas City, MO
Male
I got the M8 earlier today. It's so good.
Did you own the HTC One? the M7 I mean? the thing that bothered me about that phone is that it was too narrow for how tall it was. I have a Nexus 5 and it's very noticeably wider than the HTC One.
06:58 AM on 04/11/14 
User Info.
SomedayTheFire
No Avatar Selected
Dublin, Ireland
Male - 23 Years Old
Did you own the HTC One? the M7 I mean? the thing that bothered me about that phone is that it was too narrow for how tall it was. I have a Nexus 5 and it's very noticeably wider than the HTC One.
nah I had the One X. The m8 seems nicely wide enough. It's 5 inch like the Nexus and has big enough bezels

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos