Username
Password

11:46 AM on 07/07/12 
User Info.
COTA
MA$E
Hershey, PA
Male - 25 Years Old
About to give the new WTP record a listen, although I'm not expecting much based on the review from this site.
12:35 PM on 07/17/12 
User Info.
COTA
MA$E
Hershey, PA
Male - 25 Years Old
Anyone going to Scranton warped tomorrow?
11:57 PM on 08/25/12 
User Info.
COTA
MA$E
Hershey, PA
Male - 25 Years Old
This thread is talking about Fubu, and that is awesome.
10:31 AM on 10/05/12 
User Info.
COTA
MA$E
Hershey, PA
Male - 25 Years Old
Anyone going to that Man Overboard show tomorrow in the parking lot at The Linc?
07:20 AM on 11/19/12 
User Info.
COTA
MA$E
Hershey, PA
Male - 25 Years Old
To all those complaining about the book, what did you expect? It's MerchNow, a terrible, awful excuse for a company. I experienced how truly horrendous their services and customer service were back when SIGYAANIN dropped with those pre-order packages so I'm not surprised to read all of you bitching about this now. I would encourage TWY to cut ties with them, but they're probably contractually obligated through Hopeless.
03:50 PM on 11/19/12 
User Info.
COTA
MA$E
Hershey, PA
Male - 25 Years Old
They def dropped the ball on that TWY SIGYAANIN Pre Order but in fairness to a very large operation 1,000s of orders ship weekly with minimal errors. The place is that big. I get it though, customer service for a merch company that big should be on point and ready to handle shit. It's a shame cause I have good friends running that shit and I always bring these posts to their attention. Last year alone they had 20 bands on Warped Tour that's an insane amount of product to produce but that don't mean shit when customers aren't happy. Meh :/

I'm sure they're good people, I'll just forever be salty about MerchNow from that preorder fiasco.
11:42 AM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
COTA
MA$E
Hershey, PA
Male - 25 Years Old
I wonder how much my Suburbia release show LP would go for.

Haha. Don't sell that shit man! You may never get lucky with another copy making it to Canada in one piece again!
11:45 AM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
COTA
MA$E
Hershey, PA
Male - 25 Years Old

This is the best TWY video out there and the most fun I've ever had seeing this band, hands down.
06:56 AM on 02/02/13 
User Info.
COTA
MA$E
Hershey, PA
Male - 25 Years Old
Do they have a new album coming out before Warped or anything?
10:50 AM on 03/05/13 
User Info.
COTA
MA$E
Hershey, PA
Male - 25 Years Old
Hey everybody! I wanted to get tickets to see TWY in DE on 3/29. I know someone has to have that douche friend that is going to bail. Just throwing it out there now that if anyone comes across an extra ticket, I'd be more than happy to throw you some cash money for that.

Sup.
08:34 AM on 03/27/13 
User Info.
COTA
MA$E
Hershey, PA
Male - 25 Years Old
Everytime there is a large Pre Order for TWY it becomes a MerchNow turkey shoot. Is it safe to assume Hopeless is contractually tied to Merch Now?

Seems like here we go again, problems problems but why ?? You would think plenty of places could handle a record preorder ....... no?

Because dating back to the Suburbia pre-orders (and probably before) that place has been run by incompetent morons. Fuck MerchNow.
10:38 AM on 05/08/13 
User Info.
COTA
MA$E
Hershey, PA
Male - 25 Years Old
If someone could hook me up with a PM, I'd appreciate it.
04:04 PM on 05/09/13 
User Info.
COTA
MA$E
Hershey, PA
Male - 25 Years Old
so did they kill hank?

Hopefully.
09:13 PM on 05/10/13 
User Info.
COTA
MA$E
Hershey, PA
Male - 25 Years Old
Definitely a cool concept and the short sets make sense, but seeing they played for 40 minutes makes me not feel as bummed for not going.
02:02 PM on 07/31/13 
User Info.
COTA
MA$E
Hershey, PA
Male - 25 Years Old
could easily see TWY headline the Electric Factory on their next headlining tour.

Which is absolutely mind-melting to me.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version