Username
Password

07:19 PM on 03/13/13 
User Info.
Charlesieiy
The night just grew its fangs
Jersey, Channel...
Male - 22 Years Old
I have 3 pieces of TWY merch, overall. Tank top, shirt, and joggers (so comfy!). For other bands I either only have a hoodie or a shirt, maybe a hat.

Anyway, new song where? WHERE? WHEEEEERE
09:12 AM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
Charlesieiy
Jersey, Channel...
Male - 22 Years Old
Hearing the new song clip made me revisit Me Vs. The Highway since it kind of reminded me of that song and kind of seems like the next step they'd be taking.

Wow...that song is a lot better than I remembered it being. If we can get a whole album of that, which based on the clip we heard, it sounds like we might, then this album is going to be KILLER.

Yeah, I've been hoping for a while the new record would sound similar to Me Vs The Highway. While the production isn't that great, doesn't detract from the fact it's a great song. Stoked beyond belief for this album.
05:59 PM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
Charlesieiy
Jersey, Channel...
Male - 22 Years Old
First Impressions
See, I never really felt like I got this band before. I liked a bunch of their songs. I got why kids were relating with the lyrics. I understood the passion and the excitement. But there was never an it moment that cemented for me that this was anything special. It was good, it was fun, but with all the excitement I was seeing from other fans online … I’d always go back and re-listen to the albums hoping that I was missing something. That after this listen I would fully get why everyone was so excited about this band. I’d always leave those listens a tad disappointed — I know what it feels like to hear an album that completely shatters you and changes you … I could see so many other people getting that feeling … why wasn’t I?

Good read. Those last 3 lines... You are a very quotable man!
06:25 PM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
Charlesieiy
Jersey, Channel...
Male - 22 Years Old
Heh, thanks .. I think that's a compliment.

Absolutely is, I always enjoy reading your first impressions - been waiting on reading this particular one today actually, haha.
03:09 PM on 03/24/13 
User Info.
Charlesieiy
Jersey, Channel...
Male - 22 Years Old
On that note, I did completely forget that Transit's new album was out so soon. They should probably release a new song and/or stream it. That'd be GREATGREATGREAT!

First, new TWY jam tomorrow though. 8pm GMT for me - starting out some work experience tomorrow so I'm glad it's not being released midday.
05:54 PM on 03/24/13 
User Info.
Charlesieiy
Jersey, Channel...
Male - 22 Years Old
I was really disappointed in the new Transit song. I thought it was ok at first listen and started to warm up to it after a few more but I haven't wanted to listen to it since.

About the same here, wouldn't call it disappointed though... more like indifferent? I liked that song but like you I haven't had a particular desire to listen to it. Still looking forward to hearing the album, just not really expecting anything special.
01:59 PM on 03/25/13 
User Info.
Charlesieiy
Jersey, Channel...
Male - 22 Years Old
Yeah $500 is pretty crazy. Song is awesome though. This album will be better than Suburbia by a long shot, I feel.
05:46 PM on 03/25/13 
User Info.
Charlesieiy
Jersey, Channel...
Male - 22 Years Old
Did anyone notice that he ends the song in a similar manner to Logan Circle? Made even better because Screen Door is track 2, as was Circle. This song is so very full of references, more subtle than some of Suburbia's though.
03:44 PM on 03/27/13 
User Info.
Charlesieiy
Jersey, Channel...
Male - 22 Years Old
Having just listened to Suburbia for the first time in a while, I'm starting to have real confidence that TGG will definitely be their best, just going by Screen Door - The song's a lot better than a good amount of that album, and I love Suburbia.

Also apparently they've got more big news for a week today, according to Soupy's twitter. Probably a tour, or album release show announcement I'm guessing. I don't think they'd premier another new song just a week after they released their first single, as much as I'd love that. Maybe it's for something similar to the "find hank" event they did for Suburbia.
09:25 AM on 03/29/13 
User Info.
Charlesieiy
Jersey, Channel...
Male - 22 Years Old
Gonna be seeing them in may at slam dunk in Leeds. Gonna be the first time I actually see the band, since I got into them every time they've done tours in the UK I've either not been in the UK at the time or been unable to go for other reasons. Absolutely stoked.
03:53 AM on 04/09/13 
User Info.
Charlesieiy
Jersey, Channel...
Male - 22 Years Old
Fuck me. Jason wasn't joking when he said the last track was epic, then.
11:12 AM on 04/09/13 
User Info.
Charlesieiy
Jersey, Channel...
Male - 22 Years Old
Link? I'm curious about the other track times as well, but I can't find it in the iTunes store.

Here you go.
12:53 PM on 04/10/13 
User Info.
Charlesieiy
Jersey, Channel...
Male - 22 Years Old
Dismantling Summer coming to Altpress on Monday.

HNGGGGGG
02:00 PM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
Charlesieiy
Jersey, Channel...
Male - 22 Years Old
Just under a month now... 29 days. Can't damn wait. I just really want to hear There, There.
04:13 PM on 04/15/13 
User Info.
Charlesieiy
Jersey, Channel...
Male - 22 Years Old
Having listened to it basically all day on repeat, it's really grown on me. This album is going to be iFantasticO!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos