Username
Password

11:34 PM on 07/01/12 
User Info.
JPA917
@JPA05
Murfreesboro, TN
Male - 21 Years Old
I want the new Shallow Water shirt, but all my shirts are pretty much black or white. I need some damn color in my life.
12:30 PM on 02/01/13 
User Info.
JPA917
@JPA05
Murfreesboro, TN
Male - 21 Years Old
TWY will be playing Main Stage at Warped this summer. Congrats to those guys. Well deserved.

https://twitter.com/headabovewater/s...36007308095488
12:52 PM on 02/01/13 
User Info.
JPA917
@JPA05
Murfreesboro, TN
Male - 21 Years Old
Well, guess I'm going to warped this year.

Yeah this did it for me too. This has been a huge past few months for these guys with the book, this announcement, and they're in the studio right now.
01:50 AM on 04/21/13 
User Info.
JPA917
@JPA05
Murfreesboro, TN
Male - 21 Years Old

I really liked it the few times I have been. Would you suggest me going to STL or ATL for Warped? I was hoping on maybe catching a Cardinals' game if I went to STL 'cause it has been a couple years since I've seen them play.
02:40 PM on 04/24/13 
User Info.
JPA917
@JPA05
Murfreesboro, TN
Male - 21 Years Old
You can hear a sample of "Cul-De-Sac" here if you would like: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/so...ign-mpt=uo%3D4
02:20 PM on 04/25/13 
User Info.
JPA917
@JPA05
Murfreesboro, TN
Male - 21 Years Old
I was late to the TWY game haha. I listened to them a little before and after The Upsides came out, but I only really got into them maybe Summer/early fall '10.

I didn't listen to them until after Suburbia came out. I heard "My Last Semester" and proceeded to listen to all their work. I made my friend listen to TWY all of the 6 hour drive to Warped just so I would know the lyrics hahaha.
12:17 PM on 05/04/13 
User Info.
JPA917
@JPA05
Murfreesboro, TN
Male - 21 Years Old
International Superheros of Hardcore > NFG
04:10 PM on 05/04/13 
User Info.
JPA917
@JPA05
Murfreesboro, TN
Male - 21 Years Old
This man speaks the truth. On a side note once had Chad Gilbert autograph my Not Without A Fight as Captain Straightedge

lol that is so awesome
06:56 PM on 05/04/13 
User Info.
JPA917
@JPA05
Murfreesboro, TN
Male - 21 Years Old
Quoting this post because I'm listening to this album now and this post is the only mention of it on the entire site. I'm goddamn terrified right now, this thing is giving me serious chills.

Holy fuck, you aren't lying. I just started listening. This is hella intense.
07:10 PM on 05/04/13 
User Info.
JPA917
@JPA05
Murfreesboro, TN
Male - 21 Years Old
Yeah, man. It's simultaneously atmospheric and claustrophobic. I've been very uncomfortable this entire time, but in an oddly enjoyable way. The record apparently explores the concept of death, and I fully see that.

Yeah I think the entire album, along with the album art, does a good job depicting the overall theme. It's overwhelming in such an interesting way. Like, I'm telling myself, "You really shouldn't be enjoying this," but I totally am. And holy shit, as I was typing this, the beginning of "Miste" scared the living hell out of me.
10:05 AM on 05/11/13 
User Info.
JPA917
@JPA05
Murfreesboro, TN
Male - 21 Years Old
I think I saw someone else mention this, but I almost feel like relating to PTSD when you're that age (I'm 26 next month, and spent years in a touring band), is wholly different than being 19-20 and "totally feeling what he's talking about, man".

It's not something to be proud of either: I can't explain the mixture of fear and sadness I felt when first hearing the lyrics to the bridge, and the line about how he doesn't want his kids to be anything like him. God, this album.

I feel like it hit me hard because, though I'm only 20, I have a younger cousin who is married and a friend of mine from high school is married with his second kid on the way. Where I'm from, you get married young, you get a job, and you eventually fade away in the same town you've always lived in.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos