Username
Password

10:38 PM on 11/07/12 
User Info.
bobby runs
I dunno
San Diego,CA
Male - 25 Years Old
So can I order a book now or is it too late?
06:52 PM on 11/16/12 
User Info.
bobby runs
I dunno
San Diego,CA
Male - 25 Years Old
I kinda wished I never heard the full albums before Suburbia because then I'd like the band a lot more.
10:33 PM on 11/20/12 
User Info.
bobby runs
I dunno
San Diego,CA
Male - 25 Years Old
People are sensitive on the internet these days.
03:10 PM on 11/29/12 
User Info.
bobby runs
I dunno
San Diego,CA
Male - 25 Years Old
I thought the FCC album was better than the Menzingers one.
10:21 PM on 12/02/12 
User Info.
bobby runs
I dunno
San Diego,CA
Male - 25 Years Old
Yeah let's brag about how much we smoke. YEAH! (2 pages behind)
10:26 PM on 12/02/12 
User Info.
bobby runs
I dunno
San Diego,CA
Male - 25 Years Old
that isn't what's happening here.
It was 2 pages ago. Something about smoking and the use of "tenacity" in a song. And parents smoking
10:30 PM on 12/02/12 
User Info.
bobby runs
I dunno
San Diego,CA
Male - 25 Years Old
still pretty far off, your reading comprehension is pretty weak.
I just skimmed and thought it was stupid.

Plus I also think it's stupid when people feel the need to "brag" about drug use.
10:34 PM on 12/02/12 
User Info.
bobby runs
I dunno
San Diego,CA
Male - 25 Years Old
as i said, that's not what's happening here. why are you making me repeat myself?
Do i need to repeat myself and say that I just skimmed?
06:16 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
bobby runs
I dunno
San Diego,CA
Male - 25 Years Old
Seems like a stupid argument..... again.

What a surprise for this thread.
08:41 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
bobby runs
I dunno
San Diego,CA
Male - 25 Years Old
Books. Something I like.

Favorite is probably "Sex, Drugs and Cocoa Puffs" by Chuck Klosterman. Also really enjoy "The Old Man and the Sea" by Ernest Hemingway.
08:43 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
bobby runs
I dunno
San Diego,CA
Male - 25 Years Old
couple things from the last bunch of pages
- woo ami props on complimenting evan on talking about the Kerouacian fantasy of touring when I said literally the same thing like two posts up
- woo brandon pretty sick you're going to japan, my friend who's girlfriend (ex?) was signed to a major for about two weeks told me that Japan has the greatest crowds in the world and they go apeshit for any band that's good regardless of if they know them/they'll go see shows of bands they don't necessarily know
- Catcher in the rye was good. Favourite book ever from school was called "The Silver Crown" It's really obscure in that I don't believe I know anyone else who's read it, my teacher had to buy all the copies himself or something. I also loved Of Mice And Men, we had a trial based on the book/George being guilty of murder, we said he was, had a solid case, lost to the other side because their "lawyer" was hot af. I work at a bookstore now and have so many books I wanna/am gonna read
- my avatar was cwhit being a fucking pipsqueak, bitched at me until I took it down, even threatened to take action at me by way of telling "mod girl" who I don't even know
- Fuck econ, whoever takes that, sorry 4 u because those classes were the worst ever. I know some people love it, but I dread it.
- Ben record something, I'm curious at what stuff you play. Also I love jazz too, who do you like?
- ballin cmon man I haven't shown you hate since the me telling you that ADTR aren't pop punk days but you're making shit hazard
- I have no pagano hate, just keep y'all heads low, y'all remind me of what we call "hockey families" up here, but I'm sure you guys are all sweethearts, at least that's what everyone here and the bands I've spoken to have told me
- Speaking of books, I'm reading a book called Sutton about Willie Sutton, the actual bank robber. Anyone read? It's new, was recommended by the CEO of our company. It's a really, really awesome book, highly recommend it. The way it's written, it sounds like it would be an excellent movie. Planning on reading (in no order) Stephen King's JFK alternate history novel, Book of Negroes, Theo Fleury's biography, "How Nations Collapse" which is a case study on why some countries go to shit, and my coworker has gotten me interested in the Star Wars EU, wanna start up on those, just not sure where.
- Is anyone into graphic novels? Maus is one of the greatest books I've ever read, highly recommend it. It's the author having conversations with his former Auschwitz-inmate father. The whole book is a comic with anthropomorphic characters. Poles are mice, Germans are cats (get it?) Americans are eagles, so on so forth. Really emotional, amazingly read. If you guys are into dark stuff, read Jimmy Corrigan, The Smartest Kid on Earth. It's three generations telling their stories at the same time. All of them are depressing, involve poverty, depression, suicide, abandonment, loneliness, everything. Not to mention, the panels are so minimal and empty, it's just an amazing experience. I get that really depressing feeling when I watch Requiem for a Dream, and I got the same from checking out that graphic novel.
Read Maus in high school. Actually one of the books I actually read my second semester of senior year. Never got around to reading part 2 though.
12:46 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
bobby runs
I dunno
San Diego,CA
Male - 25 Years Old
Would some please explain to me this "reverse racism" story? Thank you
02:21 PM on 12/04/12 
User Info.
bobby runs
I dunno
San Diego,CA
Male - 25 Years Old
They just came to SD but I didn't really feel like going. Hope they can have a line up that gets me excited like the GK tour.
12:42 PM on 12/09/12 
User Info.
bobby runs
I dunno
San Diego,CA
Male - 25 Years Old
everyone's refusal to interact with me says a lot. GET BENT
wut up ho
12:46 PM on 12/09/12 
User Info.
bobby runs
I dunno
San Diego,CA
Male - 25 Years Old
studying for a geology final which is on wednesday ya kno
Sounds exciting.

Are you submitting your EOTY list for the MO list?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos