Username
Password

12:16 PM on 07/04/12 
User Info.
tyler2tall147
Awesome
Minnesota
Male
One of those Premier cd's is up on ebay. Kinda curious to see what it goes for, not that I would ever sell mine.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-PREMIER-...em 231f4b4db3
05:34 PM on 07/05/12 
User Info.
tyler2tall147
Awesome
Minnesota
Male
A bunch of those Premier CDs were released not to long ago from Cold Cuts Merch ? no?
Think I bought one for $5.00 bucks. Was that last year already ???

fuck time flies or my ass is getting way tooo old.
Ya that is when I got mine. If I think they sold out pretty quick tho, like within a day, but I could be wrong.
12:07 PM on 07/07/12 
User Info.
tyler2tall147
Awesome
Minnesota
Male
Thanks for linking to this. I won it for six bucks.
no prob. So it went for about what it would have cost to buy it when those extra copies popped up about a year ago. I would have guessed it would have went for a lot more.
02:01 PM on 07/10/12 
User Info.
tyler2tall147
Awesome
Minnesota
Male
Got the Forever Came Calling record in the mail today. Looks like some ebay seller wasn't following street date. Super excited to listen, I've never had an album before the leak. Been a while since I've had to type track names into iTunes
05:16 PM on 11/05/12 
User Info.
tyler2tall147
Awesome
Minnesota
Male
got an email from Hopeless:

"Hello Friends!

We hate that "A Year As A Ghost: On Tour with The Wonder Years" is not in your hands yet. (Don't worry, its ALMOST HERE and it's still expected to ship this month).

On the bright side, we have decided to give all of you an advanced download of the "Suburbia I've Given You All And Now I'm Nothing" reissue because you all have been so patient and awesome throughout this process.

Here is the link and password for you to download the album. Please claim as soon as you can as the link will expire.

download link: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
pass: XXXXXXXXXXXX

The wait will be worth it.

Love,
Hopeless Records"

Its a huge file too, 279 MB

EDIT: and of course its not properly tagged for iTunes, Tracks list as "01 Came Out Swinging", with no other Artist or Album info... and iTunes is reading the bitrate as 192, but the file sizes are 11-12ish MB for each song...
05:31 PM on 11/05/12 
User Info.
tyler2tall147
Awesome
Minnesota
Male
Got the same email. Downloaded it already. Unfortunately only 192CBR... but oh well. I'll just be happy when my book comes. Plus this has a lot of tracks on it. About to start listening.

Any idea why the bitrate is so low, but the file sizes are so big?
08:03 AM on 11/06/12 
User Info.
tyler2tall147
Awesome
Minnesota
Male
Like I said, I'm not complaining cause it was a free add-on and what we got is cool. But the announcement on this site said "rare recordings and b-sides." I guess I just assumed that wouldn't be all songs I already had.
The tracklisting was available way back during the preorder, we all knew the nu metal song was the only 100% "new" song
05:04 PM on 11/13/12 
User Info.
tyler2tall147
Awesome
Minnesota
Male
This is so awesome

http://propertyofzack.com/post/35667...ng-20-bands-12
03:41 PM on 11/26/12 
User Info.
tyler2tall147
Awesome
Minnesota
Male
I saw the headline on twitter, but it was story was deleted. And have TWY even recorded yet? I know they have been writing.
04:34 PM on 11/26/12 
User Info.
tyler2tall147
Awesome
Minnesota
Male
The new Alt Press has a No Sleep ad that seems to mention a potential title/release date. I submitted that, is that what got posted? Didn't see it before it got deleted.
Yup, it was submitted by you
03:09 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
tyler2tall147
Awesome
Minnesota
Male
Hope those summer plans for I Was A Hero means warped haha. I'd love to check them out.
06:27 PM on 02/12/13 
User Info.
tyler2tall147
Awesome
Minnesota
Male
Stoked to have this new rarities album. Really helps clean up iTunes
09:35 AM on 03/19/13 
User Info.
tyler2tall147
Awesome
Minnesota
Male
I'm sharing my interview with Soupy on my radio show at 4-6PM EST today if any of you guys are interested!

http://www.blacksquirrelradio.com/
can ya hook me up with an MP3 or link to the interview?
02:48 PM on 05/08/13 
User Info.
tyler2tall147
Awesome
Minnesota
Male
Any chance lyrics have been released yet?
06:59 PM on 08/05/13 
User Info.
tyler2tall147
Awesome
Minnesota
Male
Nah, PUOSU was a great ep. I will admit that was their best release, and everything since then has gone down hill. Their with I feel like dancin was literally an all time low for all time low. Don't panic kinda brought them back up, but nothing seems to top their ep
The only ATL release I didn't like was Dirty Work, do they even play Dancin' any more?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos