Username
Password

09:25 PM on 03/25/13 
User Info.
Cursethishearse
@bradleyjp
Chicago
Male - 27 Years Old
Quit iTunes, reopen it and try again? I dunno.
Nope. Copy the link and paste it here.
09:33 PM on 03/25/13 
User Info.
dontdrivenaked
South Bend, IN
Male - 21 Years Old
Fuck itunes. Why isn't this on amazon?
09:41 PM on 03/25/13 
User Info.
Soupy
Verified
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/passing-through-a-screen-door/id622683749?i=622684496
09:44 PM on 03/25/13 
User Info.
DeviateRogue
Valar Morghulis
San Antonio, Texas
Male - 20 Years Old
From the iTunes page "the Philadelphia punk pop band", I laughed.
09:44 PM on 03/25/13 
User Info.
Soupy
Verified
A few things:

1. Vinyl pre-order will be back tomorrow.
2. If this song is to "Suburbia-y" for you, you're in luck because that's why we chose it. The rest of the record varies quite a bit more.
3. Anything you're pissed about at what's probably an irrational level ($500 preorder, vinyl only in bundles, price of shipping, etc etc) probably had nothing to do with us. We spent weeks on the phone arguing over every detail of this shit. Trust me, this is a lot better than how it could have been.
09:47 PM on 03/25/13 
User Info.
Micah511
Let's Talk About Your Hair
Alabama
Male - 22 Years Old
A few things:

1. Vinyl pre-order will be back tomorrow.
2. If this song is to "Suburbia-y" for you, you're in luck because that's why we chose it. The rest of the record varies quite a bit more.
3. Anything you're pissed about at what's probably an irrational level ($500 preorder, vinyl only in bundles, price of shipping, etc etc) probably had nothing to do with us. We spent weeks on the phone arguing over every detail of this shit. Trust me, this is a lot better than how it could have been.

is the initial pressing going to be more now or are you just releasing more red to the public? i luckily snatched up one of the blue bundles. Thanks for being rad and fighting so hard for the fans and our money, it really means a lot to know yall are looking out for us.
09:50 PM on 03/25/13 
User Info.
Soupy
Verified
is the initial pressing going to be more now or are you just releasing more red to the public? i luckily snatched up one of the blue bundles. Thanks for being rad and fighting so hard for the fans and our money, it really means a lot to know yall are looking out for us.

When a few of you guys recognize it and thank us, it really makes up for the jerks that just curse our name for things we can't help.

The red is going to get expanded. There are five blue left and those will be put with the five $500 packages that didn't sell before we had to pull all the vinyl down if I'm understanding correctly.
09:59 PM on 03/25/13 
User Info.
Micah511
Let's Talk About Your Hair
Alabama
Male - 22 Years Old
When a few of you guys recognize it and thank us, it really makes up for the jerks that just curse our name for things we can't help.

The red is going to get expanded. There are five blue left and those will be put with the five $500 packages that didn't sell before we had to pull all the vinyl down if I'm understanding correctly.

that sounds reasonable. the packages are really priced well, the only point of minor complaint could be shipping, but thats probably even out of merchnows hand, its just something we're going to have to start dealing with in the US.

I saw yall in birmingham friday night and it was great. thanks for showing love to our city. we dont get a lot of the major acts very often (everyone goes to ATL) so its always a treat when it does happen.
12:03 AM on 03/26/13 
User Info.
RobbieBerns
The Last Airbender
Raleigh, NC
Male - 19 Years Old

I'm sure it's been a crazy day for you guys, but I wanted to say you guys put on one of the best live show's I've ever seen tonight in Wilmington. Easily the best I've seen from TWY. Everything was spot on.
02:17 AM on 03/26/13 
User Info.
Yolanda6ls
No Avatar Selected
They're also doing a tour in the fall but we don't know with who yet.
04:39 AM on 03/26/13 
User Info.
Ryan Dennehy
it's just me & u
Connecticut
Male - 21 Years Old
Staff Member

I am fascinated that no one has asked about your sketch comedy pilot
08:54 AM on 03/26/13 
User Info.
nicksteinborn
The Wonder Years / Nick
Hatfield, PA
Male - 27 Years Old
Verified
They're also doing a tour in the fall but we don't know with who yet.

We don't know either.
09:02 AM on 03/26/13 
User Info.
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
Song was pretty solid, related to the lyrics for once cause my engaged only two years older than me brother what am I doing with my life
10:01 AM on 03/26/13 
User Info.
bobby runs
I dunno
San Diego,CA
Male - 24 Years Old
The Story So Far, Forever Came Calling, and some band I don't know about yet.
10:06 AM on 03/26/13 
User Info.
DeviateRogue
Valar Morghulis
San Antonio, Texas
Male - 20 Years Old
More Hostage Calm and I'll be a happy man.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets