Username
Password

09:22 AM on 04/25/13 
User Info.
Timekeeper
Writer
LA/NC
Male - 20 Years Old
Suburbia didn't "leak". People received their pre-orders and put the record online. The band was very pleased that it didn't "leak" until people actually had the record in their hands.
09:39 AM on 04/25/13 
User Info.
TimTheMechanic
All alone is all I'll ever be
Holden Beach, NC
Male - 21 Years Old
I think Upsides leaked over a month early. A big part of Scared and Sorry had to do with that I think.

Oh yeah you're right, it was out on Spotify like a month before release
12:50 PM on 04/25/13 
User Info.
butrfli1234
I'M ON FIRE
Milwaukee WI
Female - 25 Years Old
I'd be suprised if it leaks. Hoping for a stream a few days early but other than that I'm not getting my hopes up.
01:10 PM on 04/25/13 
User Info.
jordalsh
jordalsh.wordpress.com
FL, US/Oxford, UK
Male - 20 Years Old
it leaked on Christmas Eve duhhhhh
01:22 PM on 04/25/13 
User Info.
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
Cleveland, OH
Male - 21 Years Old
Yeah I remember it was like the only album I listened to in between Christmas and New Years because the lyrics were just so perfect for that time frame.

And then it was like all I listened to for the first couple months of the year as well
01:27 PM on 04/25/13 
User Info.
Charlesieiy
The night just grew its fangs
Jersey, Channel...
Male - 22 Years Old
I think I found out about TWY around that time, but just didn't get into them then. Listened to Local Man Ruins Everything about a year and a bit later premiere here on AP and fell in love, realised I had the album then that was all I listened to until Suburbia came out, haha.
01:46 PM on 04/25/13 
User Info.
jordalsh
jordalsh.wordpress.com
FL, US/Oxford, UK
Male - 20 Years Old
I didn't listen to TWY until the deluxe Upsides came out. But it came around at exactly the right time for me so I'll take the late pass.
02:07 PM on 04/25/13 
User Info.
RobbieBerns
^*~\/~*^
Raleigh, NC
Male - 20 Years Old
I didn't check these guys out until December of 2010. I remember having heard of them, but I decided to finally give them a listen when they were announced to play Warped 2011. Watched the Melrose Diner video and really liked it. Bought the deluxe version with An iTunes card from Christmas, and I was hooked. That album definitely helped me through a dark time in my life.
02:30 PM on 04/25/13 
User Info.
StephenYoung
dumb
Châteauguay, Quebec
Male - 22 Years Old
I was late to the TWY game haha. I listened to them a little before and after The Upsides came out, but I only really got into them maybe Summer/early fall '10.
03:13 PM on 04/25/13 
User Info.
lazyguy202
30% Bean
the toilet
Male - 21 Years Old
Is it just me or has iTunes turned off the samples for the Warped '13 album? Can't listen to the Cul-de-sacs preview anymore...
03:19 PM on 04/25/13 
User Info.
Oskarr
I've Got Time To Kill
Male - 21 Years Old
Is it just me or has iTunes turned off the samples for the Warped '13 album? Can't listen to the Cul-de-sacs preview anymore...

Yeah, same thing happened to me. Those clips were pretty lengthy too.
03:20 PM on 04/25/13 
User Info.
JPA917
@JPA05
Murfreesboro, TN
Male - 22 Years Old
I was late to the TWY game haha. I listened to them a little before and after The Upsides came out, but I only really got into them maybe Summer/early fall '10.

I didn't listen to them until after Suburbia came out. I heard "My Last Semester" and proceeded to listen to all their work. I made my friend listen to TWY all of the 6 hour drive to Warped just so I would know the lyrics hahaha.
03:57 PM on 04/25/13 
User Info.
nicksteinborn
The Wonder Years / Nick
Hatfield, PA
Male - 28 Years Old
Verified
I didn't get into The Wonder Years until like November of 2009.

(buh dum tssssssss)
04:18 PM on 04/25/13 
User Info.
xBranx
Brandon Pagano / Handguns
Albany NY
Male - 20 Years Old
Verified
I got into them around the time The Upsides came out. A friend of mine saw them at the Staten Island Mall Hot Topic and begged me to check them out.

I remember thinking they were really lame at first because I was just starting to get into bands like The Menzingers and Latterman for the first time and I though Soupy was too whiney.
04:24 PM on 04/25/13 
User Info.
Shaymojack
Texas
Male - 19 Years Old
I got into them sometime early 2011. I remember hearing Washington Square Park on a Warped comp or something during a bus ride out of town.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos