Male - 21 Years Old

The new Citizen album haha
09:42 PM on 04/26/13 
User Info.
DeviateRogue
Valar Morghulis
San Antonio, Texas
Male - 21 Years Old
Love Title Fight, was unimpressed with Daylight.
11:06 PM on 04/26/13 
User Info.
yayitsjoe
An American Workplace.
West Chester, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
The new Citizen album haha

Whoops.
04:34 PM on 04/27/13 
User Info.
Charlesieiy
The night just grew its fangs
Jersey, Channel...
Male - 22 Years Old
Man, I am unbelievably excited for this album. The more I listen to Passing Through A Screen Door and Dismantling Summer, the more I like both of them. Another song soon pls.

Also need to give Daylight more attention. I liked what I heard from their debut but haven't given it a proper listening to yet. Title Fight's latest was great, though. Didn't like it at first but it clicked around December last year.
11:42 AM on 04/28/13 
User Info.
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
Cleveland, OH
Male - 21 Years Old
Floral Green is easily Title Fight's best material. I like Shed but it still hasn't really clicked, Last Thing You Forget is still awesome too
02:08 PM on 04/28/13 
User Info.
Shaymojack
Texas
Male - 19 Years Old
I was completely in love with Title Fight for the last year, finally getting tired of listening to them all the time. Colourmeinkindness never totally caught me, the second half of the album always fails to hold my attention.
02:10 PM on 04/28/13 
User Info.
DeviateRogue
Valar Morghulis
San Antonio, Texas
Male - 21 Years Old
My goodness forgot new Streetlight comes out this week.
03:05 PM on 04/28/13 
User Info.
TimTheMechanic
All alone is all I'll ever be
Holden Beach, NC
Male - 21 Years Old
I think based off song title alone The Bastards, The Vultures, The Wolves is the song I'm most looking forward to hearing. No idea what the subject matter will be, but it seems like the 5th song on each TWY album is my least favorite. Hopefully every song will be a knockout.
03:10 PM on 04/28/13 
User Info.
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
Cleveland, OH
Male - 21 Years Old
My goodness forgot new Streetlight comes out this week.

My AOTY so far I think

I think based off song title alone The Bastards, The Vultures, The Wolves is the song I'm most looking forward to hearing. No idea what the subject matter will be, but it seems like the 5th song on each TWY album is my least favorite. Hopefully every song will be a knockout.

That's funny that you say that because New Years with Carl Weathers and My Life as a Pigeon are actually my least favorites on both albums haha besides the interludes on Suburbia
03:57 PM on 04/28/13 
User Info.
xBranx
Brandon Pagano / Handguns
Albany NY
Male - 20 Years Old
Verified

If I remember correctly it's about Soup's distaste with things in the music industry. If that's true, color me excited.
04:27 PM on 04/28/13 
User Info.
TimTheMechanic
All alone is all I'll ever be
Holden Beach, NC
Male - 21 Years Old
Quote:
That's funny that you say that because New Years with Carl Weathers and My Life as a Pigeon are actually my least favorites on both albums haha besides the interludes on Suburbia]

I agree, they both have killer bridges but in comparison to the other songs on their respective albums they're kinda weak.

Quote:
If I remember correctly it's about Soup's distaste with things in the music industry. If that's true, color me excited.

Sounds pretty sweet, I figured it would probably be something like that. Hopefully there's another single before the album drops. It's kind of sad how excited I am for this and a few other albums coming out
04:55 PM on 04/28/13 
User Info.
Fourchordwonder
This is for dreaming.
Chicago, IL
Male - 23 Years Old
it seems like the 5th song on each TWY album is my least favorite.

"New Years With Carl Weathers" is my second favorite song on the Upsides and top five TWY song for me. If I could request one song to hear live, it would definitely be that one. The more music they release, the less likely it is that they'll play it though.
05:46 PM on 04/28/13 
User Info.
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
Cleveland, OH
Male - 21 Years Old
I know it strains his voice but I would love to hear Hostels and Brothels more often. Definitely an underrated TWY song imo
06:01 PM on 04/28/13 
User Info.
Charlesieiy
The night just grew its fangs
Jersey, Channel...
Male - 22 Years Old
I know it strains his voice but I would love to hear Hostels and Brothels more often. Definitely an underrated TWY song imo
Agreed completely.

Also New Years With Carl Weathers was my favourite song off that record at one point, haha. I think my 2 least favourites on Suburbia are Life As A Pigeon (Love the verses and bridge, chorus falls short for me) and Summers In PA (I just feel like it's the weakest song on the record).
06:06 PM on 04/28/13 
User Info.
CheckeredFloors
nah
Male - 21 Years Old
Are you guys still doing that thing where you get excited for a song because of its song title?

Stop it.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version