Password

04:18 PM on 04/29/13 
User Info.
xBranx
Brandon Pagano / Handguns
Albany NY
Male - 20 Years Old
Verified
So good. Annoying it's in shitty quality, got it preordered but will probably buy it again to get an HQ version. Lake and Brother are my favourite songs off it at the moment.

Trying so hard not to give in to this leak but I can only imagine how good this record is. Ugh.
04:32 PM on 04/29/13 
User Info.
Charlesieiy
The night just grew its fangs
Jersey, Channel...
Male - 22 Years Old
Trying so hard not to give in to this leak but I can only imagine how good this record is. Ugh.

I couldn't help myself, been hugely anticipating it since montreal got released in october. Definitely worth waiting for an HQ version, though. I'm pretty sure this version was ripped off of one of the vinyl's they sold at Stay Sweet. You should listen to some of the live videos of the songs to tide you over.
07:52 PM on 04/29/13 
User Info.
xBranx
Albany NY
Male - 20 Years Old
Verified
I couldn't help myself, been hugely anticipating it since montreal got released in october. Definitely worth waiting for an HQ version, though. I'm pretty sure this version was ripped off of one of the vinyl's they sold at Stay Sweet. You should listen to some of the live videos of the songs to tide you over.

I'll just hit their back catalogue. I'm glad this band is finally doing well. I think I have a shirt of theirs lying around my house that's pretty old and I'm determined to find it now.
09:54 PM on 04/29/13 
User Info.
trip9
Fredericksburg, VA
Male - 24 Years Old
Wow, I'd never heard of Captain, We're Sinking before this thread. They're really fucking good.
08:48 AM on 04/30/13 
User Info.
DeviateRogue
Valar Morghulis
San Antonio, Texas
Male - 21 Years Old
Alright seriously, Fuck VICTORY Records. Pre-orders for The Hands That Thieve aren't shipping anytime soon.
09:15 AM on 04/30/13 
User Info.
xBranx
Albany NY
Male - 20 Years Old
Verified
Wow, I'd never heard of Captain, We're Sinking before this thread. They're really fucking good.

A serious gem of a band. Their singers work so well together.
10:47 AM on 04/30/13 
User Info.
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
Cleveland, OH
Male - 21 Years Old
Alright seriously, Fuck VICTORY Records. Pre-orders for The Hands That Thieve aren't shipping anytime soon.

Shittiest situation. Both versions of the album are so great too
10:50 AM on 04/30/13 
User Info.
DeviateRogue
Valar Morghulis
San Antonio, Texas
Male - 21 Years Old
Yeah, caved and torrented Toh Kay, at least Streetlight is streaming on Spotify.
01:02 PM on 04/30/13 
User Info.
MattRM
She didn't turn out to be that cool
Oxford, OH
Male - 23 Years Old
http://instagram.com/p/YvbnJkCYR2/

"The Bastards, The Vultures, The Wolves" is going to premiere on Kerrang! this Thursday at noon EST. Can't wait.
01:03 PM on 04/30/13 
User Info.
dontdrivenaked
South Bend, IN
Male - 22 Years Old
http://instagram.com/p/YvbnJkCYR2/

"The Bastards, The Vultures, The Wolves" is going to premiere on Kerrang! this Thursday at noon EST. Can't wait.
Oh fuck yes.
01:22 PM on 04/30/13 
User Info.
dannylololol
Stay Hungry. Stay Free.
St. Paul, MN
Male - 21 Years Old
Is the vinyl going to be available at Hot Topic or anywhere like that on the release date? I don't feel like paying over ten dollars for shipping
01:44 PM on 04/30/13 
User Info.
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
FL, US/Oxford, UK
Male - 20 Years Old
gonna wait to listen..... I listened to PTSD a whole lot and DS a handful of times, trying to keep things as fresh as possible for when I finally have the whole thing. Hoping vinyl isn't delayed so I can have the physical copy for my first listen.
02:22 PM on 04/30/13 
User Info.
TimTheMechanic
All alone is all I'll ever be
Holden Beach, NC
Male - 21 Years Old
Sweet! Guess I'll find out soon if my "5th song on the album is the worst" theory holds up this Thursday, I really hope it doesn't!
02:43 PM on 04/30/13 
User Info.
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
Oshawa, Ontario
Male - 21 Years Old
Sweet! Guess I'll find out soon if my "5th song on the album is the worst" theory holds up this Thursday, I really hope it doesn't!
How? You aren't hearing the whole album, you're hearing the third song to be released.
02:46 PM on 04/30/13 
User Info.
Charlesieiy
The night just grew its fangs
Jersey, Channel...
Male - 22 Years Old
How? You aren't hearing the whole album, you're hearing the third song to be released.

I think he's just saying that in general the 5th track on an album is usually the worst. The song they're releasing on thursday is the 5th song in the tracklisting.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos