Username
Password

09:27 PM on 07/10/12 
User Info.
Deathco_019
She calls it a mayon-egg.
Limerick, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
I love Driftwood. One of the coolest songs on the album.

When I was in 7th grade, Ocean Avenue was my shit. Still is.
09:28 PM on 07/10/12 
User Info.
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor | @drewberinger | Locked Groove
Male - 28 Years Old
Staff Member
when i was in 7th grade from under the cork tree was my fav album not much has changed
7th grade? haha god you guys make me feel all old man and shit

I was a college freshman when FUCT released and like a few weeks before it released, my (now ex) gf and I drove to Champaign, IL, to see FOB, Midtown, TAI, and GCH play at the Canopy Club (18+ club). So before TAI, GCH got shitty and when Gabe was still a sane human, it was an awesome show. FOB played like every song from TTTYG plus a few from Evening Out and then of course Dance Dance and Sugar. Midtown ruled, Gabe and Travis had an MC battle in the middle of Empty like the Ocean, which I thought was awesome at the time, but was probably horrible foreshadowing of Cobra Starship.

anyways, second best show of my life end brag
09:29 PM on 07/10/12 
User Info.
Drew Beringer
Male - 28 Years Old
Staff Member
im anxious/excited to see what they do next. where can they even go from here?
no idea, really just to hone in and refine that sound they established on Ø
09:31 PM on 07/10/12 
User Info.
Jake Jenkins
~
St. Louis, MO
Male - 21 Years Old
Staff Member
7th grade? haha god you guys make me feel all old man and shit

I was a college freshman when FUCT released and like a few weeks before it released, my (now ex) gf and I drove to Champaign, IL, to see FOB, Midtown, TAI, and GCH play at the Canopy Club (18+ club). So before TAI, GCH got shitty and when Gabe was still a sane human, it was an awesome show. FOB played like every song from TTTYG plus a few from Evening Out and then of course Dance Dance and Sugar. Midtown ruled, Gabe and Travis had an MC battle in the middle of Empty like the Ocean, which I thought was awesome at the time, but was probably horrible foreshadowing of Cobra Starship.

anyways, second best show of my life end brag
i only skimmed this but it looks like a bunch of shit that would make me red hot with jealous rage
09:33 PM on 07/10/12 
User Info.
Drew Beringer
Male - 28 Years Old
Staff Member
i only skimmed this but it looks like a bunch of shit that would make me red hot with jealous rage
haha yeah, I feel really lucky I got to see that show.

it was basically 20 minutes of GCH playing their best songs from Papercut, TAI played all of Almost Here, Midtown had about 45 minutes, majority was FWYK but had the classics sprinkled in, and the FOB set was like the ideal FOB set. so much fun.

only second to a show I saw later in 2005: Emery, Gatsbys American Dream, and OG lineup As Cities Burn
09:35 PM on 07/10/12 
User Info.
Jake Jenkins
~
St. Louis, MO
Male - 21 Years Old
Staff Member
haha yeah, I feel really lucky I got to see that show.

it was basically 20 minutes of GCH playing their best songs from Papercut, TAI played all of Almost Here, Midtown had about 45 minutes, majority was FWYK but had the classics sprinkled in, and the FOB set was like the ideal FOB set. so much fun.

only second to a show I saw later in 2005: Emery, Gatsbys American Dream, and OG lineup As Cities Burn
dont fuck with emery at all anymore but oh my god GAD and OG ACB holy fuck
09:36 PM on 07/10/12 
User Info.
Drew Beringer
Male - 28 Years Old
Staff Member
dont fuck with emery at all anymore but oh my god GAD and OG ACB holy fuck
yeah, in a club of about 250 people too haha. It was right after Emery released The Question and they were dressed as cowboys for their set. Plus, when they end a set with "Walls" holy shit, the room was just one big mosh haha
09:37 PM on 07/10/12 
User Info.
Drew Beringer
Male - 28 Years Old
Staff Member
also I love my two Underoath reviews on this site. both probably have atrocious grammar, but I think both contain some of my most passionate writing.
User Info.
Jake Jenkins
~
St. Louis, MO
Male - 21 Years Old
Staff Member
yeah, in a club of about 250 people too haha. It was right after Emery released The Question and they were dressed as cowboys for their set. Plus, when they end a set with "Walls" holy shit, the room was just one big mosh haha
alright, i lied, the emery part makes me jealous now, i forgot how many jams The Question has
User Info.
Star Slight
I never really pulled a PP. I fucked around with blink and nelly and ja rule and MJ and then I found my cousins CDs and fucked around with Saves the Day and Pavement and Sonic Youth and the Smashing Pumpkins then I fucked around with Zeppelin and Pink Floyd and then I got into like Clap Your Hands Say Yeah and the Shins

but I was never like oh I'm listening to this now, this other music sucks
09:39 PM on 07/10/12 
User Info.
Jake Jenkins
~
St. Louis, MO
Male - 21 Years Old
Staff Member
there are only a handful of bands i used to listen to that i absolutely do not fuck with anymore.
09:40 PM on 07/10/12 
User Info.
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
Oshawa, Ontario
Male - 20 Years Old
I'm Only A Man is an awesome album.
09:40 PM on 07/10/12 
User Info.
Star Slight
pulled a pp is totally a thing now

I can't think of any bands that I really enjoyed that I don't at least kinda like anymore. I had Nickelback and Staind CDs and I still enjoy the songs that I liked off of those records
09:41 PM on 07/10/12 
User Info.
Drew Beringer
Male - 28 Years Old
Staff Member
the only band that I used to love that I don't listen to anymore is My Chemical Romance. they totally lost me with their last album.
09:41 PM on 07/10/12 
User Info.
Jake Jenkins
~
St. Louis, MO
Male - 21 Years Old
Staff Member
nickelback's first CD has a couple jams, How You Remind Me is a good song, fuck wit me

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos