Female - 19 Years Old
the new twy and balance videos are making me real dizzy
11:52 AM on 11/13/13 
User Info.
kmonkey2
No Avatar Selected
MI
Female
According to this, they played "The Devil In My Bloodstream" last night. I really, really hope that stays in the setlist for the spring tour.

Would love to see that song live.
09:01 PM on 11/13/13 
User Info.
bobby runs
I dunno
San Diego,CA
Male - 24 Years Old
All I want for the spring tour is NO Real Friends and "Chaser" oh and I guess "Came Out Swinging" as the opener.
09:32 PM on 11/13/13 
User Info.
EastCoastVans
oh, common life
Would be awesome if Real Friends was replaced by Have Mercy, now THAT'S a lineup.
09:43 AM on 11/14/13 
User Info.
Nintymat
No Avatar Selected
Male - 20 Years Old
Was at the Manchester show last night. Was fucking awesome. Devil is amazing live, all calm and melodic until everyone goes mental at "I BET I'D BE A FUCKING COWARD."

Interestingly, the only songs they played from The Upsides were Melrose, Washington Sq, All My Friends. NO Logan's Circle, no My Last Semester (which I wasn't overly fussed about).

What a crazy show though. Handguns were alright (I don't particularly like them) but they had their fans. Normal support act behaviour from the crowd, some fans right at the front everyone else stood around nodding their heads to the drum beat. Then Neck Deep came on and the whole place went insane. It was loud as fuck, circle pits, crowd surfing, the lot. Real Friends played next, and it was the same deal. Really loud, really passionate from the audience, you could tell the lead singer wasn't quite believing what he was seeing by the amount of people who were singing/dancing along to Real Friends.

By the time the support acts had finished I was so spent. Drenched in sweat/no voice and the Wonder Years hadn't even come on yet. Anyway, they came on and tore the place down.

Cool show, crazy good crowd and an awesome line-up. Can't wait until they come back to the UK again.
09:55 AM on 11/14/13 
User Info.
EastCoastVans
oh, common life
Awesome if they're really dropping Logan Circle and My Last Semester for new songs.
10:19 AM on 11/14/13 
User Info.
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
Cleveland, OH
Male - 20 Years Old
All I want for the spring tour is NO Real Friends and "Chaser" oh and I guess "Came Out Swinging" as the opener.

Chaser please, I think they have to open with There, There on the headliner and would prefer it. Maybe open the encore with COS though

Awesome if they're really dropping Logan Circle and My Last Semester for new songs.

Completely agree even though they haven't really played Semester in awhile
10:24 AM on 11/14/13 
User Info.
subplotofcrows
A Small Spark Vs. A Great Forest
Cleveland, OH
Male - 23 Years Old
I could also do without Melrose Diner. I know it was a single and it's one of the bigger songs off of the Upsides, but I'd be totally fine with just Bar Bands and Washington Square Park from The Upsides in favor of new stuff.
11:04 AM on 11/14/13 
User Info.
Fourchordwonder
This whole thing was unstoppable
Chicago, IL
Male - 22 Years Old
Chaser please, I think they have to open with There, There on the headliner and would prefer it. Maybe open the encore with COS though

Completely agree even though they haven't really played Semester in awhile

My ideal TWY headlining set has COS as the opener, "And Now I'm Nothing" as the main set closer, and "There, There" and either "Bar Bands" or "Funeral" as the encore. I definitely want "Washington Square Park" to stay in the set, but I'd much rather hear "New Years With Carl Weathers" or "Backpack" than "Melrose Diner," as far as Upsides songs go.
11:13 AM on 11/14/13 
User Info.
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
Cleveland, OH
Male - 20 Years Old
My ideal TWY headlining set has COS as the opener, "And Now I'm Nothing" as the main set closer, and "There, There" and either "Bar Bands" or "Funeral" as the encore. I definitely want "Washington Square Park" to stay in the set, but I'd much rather hear "New Years With Carl Weathers" or "Backpack" than "Melrose Diner," as far as Upsides songs go.

I feel like for this upcoming tour I'd definitely want to see There, There open the set and Funeral close it and then have like WSP, COS, Bar Bands or And Now I'm Nothing in the encore. I've seen them do And Now I'm Nothing mid set and it was really weird haha

WSP, Bar Bands, Backpack/Hostels are really the only songs I want to hear from The Upsides at this point. Maybe Dynamite Shovel too
11:35 AM on 11/14/13 
User Info.
subplotofcrows
Cleveland, OH
Male - 23 Years Old
This would be a cool set:

There, There
Passing Through A Screen Door
Local Man Ruins Everything
Woke Up Older
Dismantling Summer
Everything I Own Fits In This Backpack
The Devil In My Bloodstream
An American Religion
Don't Let Me Cave In
Chaser
All My Friends Are in Bar Bands
And Now I'm Nothing

Encore:
Came Out Swinging
Dynamite Shovel
Washington Square Park
I Just Want To Sell Out My Funeral

far from my dream set but I would be ecstatic.
12:12 PM on 11/14/13 
User Info.
Fourchordwonder
This whole thing was unstoppable
Chicago, IL
Male - 22 Years Old
"Funeral" twice?
12:24 PM on 11/14/13 
User Info.
T.E.N Fan
thelastwordisrejoice.
South Jersey
Male - 16 Years Old
My dream TWY set

Washington Square Park
Passing Through A Screen Door
Keystone State Dude-core
Devil In My Blood Stream
This Party Sucks
Woke Up Older
There There
Local Man Ruins Everything
Don't Let Me Cave In
An Elegy for Baby Blue
Dismantling Summer
Melrose Diner
The Bastards, The Vultures, The Wolves
All My Friends Are In Bar Bands

Encore:
Living Room Song
You're Not Salinger. Get Over It
Came Out Swinging
01:06 PM on 11/14/13 
User Info.
subplotofcrows
Cleveland, OH
Male - 23 Years Old
Edited. I played with the idea of ending the normal set with it, or the encore. Just left it in by accident.

Not my dream set, though. My dream set is so far out there it isn't worth posting.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos