Username
Password

05:47 AM on 12/17/13 
User Info.
Fourchordwonder
and we all return to our roots
Normal, IL
Male - 22 Years Old
TWY is usually the only band that I try to avoid seeing setlists before I go to the show

Makes me much more excited

Before every TWY tour, I tell myself I'm not going to look at the setlist before my show. I usually make it until about the second date before I give in.
06:14 AM on 12/17/13 
User Info.
Sakarazu
Hello
CT
Male - 17 Years Old
i understand not wanting to look at the setlist but getting mad when people post it is dumb. you can not look if you don't want to. if you REALLY don't want to see the setlist it's probably not a great idea to go to a thread about the band.
02:20 PM on 12/17/13 
User Info.
nicksteinborn
The Wonder Years / Nick
Hatfield, PA
Male - 27 Years Old
Verified
No one was angry. It was a simple request and it's cool that people respected it. Not really something that warrants a rolleyes.gif, but whatevz. None of us care if it's posted, it was moreso to keep the remaining shows a surprise for everyone else. We thought it would be "fun" to be surprised. Or miserable or something.
02:22 PM on 12/17/13 
User Info.
nicksteinborn
The Wonder Years / Nick
Hatfield, PA
Male - 27 Years Old
Verified
Anyone know if the start of the limited acoustic show is the time on the ticket, or will it be at an earlier time? I'm gonna be driving a few hours back home to see the show, so I'm wondering if I'll be able to make it back in time for the acoustic set or not.

It will be at an earlier time. Still working out the exact details, but we'll be emailing everyone with VIP tickets explaining what to do. I would expect to need to be there about an hour and a half before doors, but we'll keep everyone in the loop.
06:50 AM on 12/18/13 
User Info.
Nintymat
No Avatar Selected
Male - 20 Years Old
Hope There,There also hits the full setlist when they headline tour and not just the acoustic pre-shows.
12:33 PM on 12/25/13 
User Info.
InvaderPhantom
No Avatar Selected
Germany
Male - 18 Years Old
I'm kinda new to The Wonder Years, so here's a pretty stupid question: Who does the screaming vocals on the first record? Is he still in the band or is he the keyboarder that left?
12:37 PM on 12/25/13 
User Info.
Fourchordwonder
Normal, IL
Male - 22 Years Old
I'm kinda new to The Wonder Years, so here's a pretty stupid question: Who does the screaming vocals on the first record? Is he still in the band or is he the keyboarder that left?
I don't have my CD handy, but I know there was a guest vocalist on at least one song, so that might be what you're hearing.
01:14 PM on 12/25/13 
User Info.
InvaderPhantom
No Avatar Selected
Germany
Male - 18 Years Old
I don't have my CD handy, but I know there was a guest vocalist on at least one song, so that might be what you're hearing.

No he's on like every second song, I doubt it's a guest vocalist. He's also on a couple of songs on Sleeping On Trash.
01:29 PM on 12/25/13 
User Info.
Fourchordwonder
Normal, IL
Male - 22 Years Old
No he's on like every second song, I doubt it's a guest vocalist. He's also on a couple of songs on Sleeping On Trash.
Then it probably is Mikey. I don't know if Josh did many screaming parts back then.
08:38 PM on 12/25/13 
User Info.
DylanPPPP
snooch to the nooch mother fucker
Saginaw, MI
Male - 20 Years Old

Definitely Mikey. He left before The Upsides and Nick eventually replaced him.
02:56 PM on 12/26/13 
User Info.
yayitsjoe
An American Workplace.
West Chester, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
nick replaced kennedy on drums for a few months when kennedy left the band after the upsides, and then when kennedy came back, he went back to drums and nick moved to keyboards/third guitar.

edit: I found this video a while ago of when Mike was in the band: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_RFS4vgC60. it's an NFG cover. crazy to see how much has changed in five years. where's COTA when you need him?
01:32 PM on 12/27/13 
User Info.
ViTOP
http://twitter.com/VitoPagano
Albany, NY
Male - 47 Years Old
for those collectors who must have it all.
THIS is a Super Rare TWY Release

The Wonder Years / All or Nothing 7" Split EXTREMELY LIMITED RUN 17/38! VERY RARE
http://www.ebay.com/itm/141147190399...84.m1423.l2649

Pretty steep opening bid price of $100.00

anyone notice that James Heimer's TGG Test Press that sold recently for around $180.00 ?
It would have been cool if he sketched TTG Art work on it. That would have made a very nice collectible.
01:58 PM on 12/27/13 
User Info.
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
Gainesville, FL
Male - 24 Years Old
please stop posting
02:20 PM on 12/27/13 
User Info.
yayitsjoe
An American Workplace.
West Chester, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
for those collectors who must have it all.
THIS is a Super Rare TWY Release

The Wonder Years / All or Nothing 7" Split EXTREMELY LIMITED RUN 17/38! VERY RARE
http://www.ebay.com/itm/141147190399...84.m1423.l2649

Pretty steep opening bid price of $100.00

anyone notice that James Heimer's TGG Test Press that sold recently for around $180.00 ?
It would have been cool if he sketched TTG Art work on it. That would have made a very nice collectible.

that opening bid is really steep. and wow at that test press. having to pay rent and bills, I wonder more and more how much my record release suburbia would get, but I don't think I could sell that any time soon.
06:46 PM on 12/30/13 
User Info.
ViTOP
http://twitter.com/VitoPagano
Albany, NY
Male - 47 Years Old

made you a mixtape
http://propertyofzack.com/post/71691...ng-42-bands-12

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives