03:08 PM on 05/05/14 
User Info.
yayitsjoe
An American Workplace.
West Chester, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
Curious as to what this went for ??
Did you eBay it or still have it ??

still have it. no one's made an offer. I'll probably go to ebay after I finish up my exams and after my trip to staten island next week.
05:15 PM on 05/07/14 
User Info.
ViTOP
http://twitter.com/VitoPagano
Albany, NY
Male - 47 Years Old
still have it. no one's made an offer. I'll probably go to ebay after I finish up my exams and after my trip to staten island next week.

What brings you to Staten Island ??
10:53 AM on 05/08/14 
User Info.
yayitsjoe
An American Workplace.
West Chester, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
What brings you to Staten Island ??

I'll be doing some hurricane sandy relief with a grassroots organization called guyon rescue.
05:29 PM on 05/08/14 
User Info.
ViTOP
Albany, NY
Male - 47 Years Old
I'll be doing some hurricane sandy relief with a grassroots organization called guyon rescue.

That's awesome work you're doing.
I lived on the south shore of Staten Island for many years. A lot of our friends and family south of Hyland Blvd expierienced extensive damage. Still so much work to do since the Gov't relief effort that took place came so late.

A++ to you and your efforts.
10:33 AM on 05/09/14 
User Info.
yayitsjoe
An American Workplace.
West Chester, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
That's awesome work you're doing.
I lived on the south shore of Staten Island for many years. A lot of our friends and family south of Hyland Blvd expierienced extensive damage. Still so much work to do since the Gov't relief effort that took place came so late.

A++ to you and your efforts.

I was up there last year during our spring break. the damage is awful. some houses are completely destroyed. but, even worse, some look fine on the outside and they're rotted on the inside. the work is nowhere close to being done, but we're doing all we can.
11:09 AM on 05/09/14 
User Info.
ViTOP
Albany, NY
Male - 47 Years Old
I was up there last year during our spring break. the damage is awful. some houses are completely destroyed. but, even worse, some look fine on the outside and they're rotted on the inside. the work is nowhere close to being done, but we're doing all we can.

Unfortunately most of SI south shore relies solely on what's called "the blue belt" a series of manmade / natural wetlands used for surface drainage. Its a great environmental program with some state of the art work going on. http://www.nyc.gov/html/dep/html/dep...bluebelt.shtml

The Blue Belt is designed to naturally drain surface water eliminating the need to construct separate storm sewers but under those extreme conditions...... well........ you've seen the results first hand.

I have some life long friends in NYCDEP doing award winning work down there. We shared some office space for around 24 years

and again... what you're doing is to be commended and if you run across any of those folks with New York City Department of Environmental Protection say Hi for me. Be Safe!!
11:16 AM on 05/09/14 
User Info.
yayitsjoe
An American Workplace.
West Chester, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
Unfortunately most of SI south shore relies solely on what's called "the blue belt" a series of manmade / natural wetlands used for surface drainage. Its a great environmental program with some state of the art work going on. http://www.nyc.gov/html/dep/html/dep...bluebelt.shtml

The Blue Belt is designed to naturally drain surface water eliminating the need to construct separate storm sewers but under those extreme conditions...... well........ you've seen the results first hand.

I have some life long friends in NYCDEP doing award winning work down there. We shared some office space for around 24 years

and again... what you're doing is to be commended and if you run across any of those folks with New York City Department of Environmental Protection say Hi for me. Be Safe!!

we will! thanks so much for all of the support, vito!
12:02 PM on 05/09/14 
User Info.
Cbates07
Syracuse, NY
Male
Most unappreciated song on The Greatest Generation? I think Chaser is one of the best on the album and the guitar solo amazes me every time.
01:29 PM on 05/09/14 
User Info.
surette
kill the switch
Boston, MA
Male - 22 Years Old
Most unappreciated song on The Greatest Generation? I think Chaser is one of the best on the album and the guitar solo amazes me every time.
Madelyn. seems like it's most people's least favorite and I understand why, it kinda breaks up the flow a little. but those lyrics are great.
01:50 PM on 05/09/14 
User Info.
Zac Djamoos
fantasizing the sight of manhattan
NJ
Male - 16 Years Old
Staff Member
both chaser and madelyn are two of the best
08:59 PM on 05/09/14 
User Info.
TimTheMechanic
All alone is all I'll ever be
Holden Beach, NC
Male - 21 Years Old
We Could Die Like This/Bastards, Vultures, Wolves. Both very TBS sounding. Not a weak track on TGG though.
09:47 PM on 05/10/14 
User Info.
Cbates07
Syracuse, NY
Male
Madelyn. seems like it's most people's least favorite and I understand why, it kinda breaks up the flow a little. but those lyrics are great.
To be honest, if Madelyn followed The Devil in My Bloodstream on the album, I think it would get way less hate.
04:33 AM on 05/11/14 
User Info.
The_Blackout94
Chances are, I'm injured
Hull, UK
Male - 20 Years Old
Just listened to I Just Want To Sell Out My Funeral for the first time in ages. So epic.
03:51 PM on 05/11/14 
User Info.
Fame<Infamy
gonna bang bang fuck you up
Wicklow, Ireland
Male - 21 Years Old
They played 'Living Room Song' tonight and changed the lyrics to "I'm going to bed tonight in my Modern Baseball hoodie"; is that a new thing?
05:22 PM on 05/11/14 
User Info.
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
Oshawa, Ontario
Male - 20 Years Old
That's too bad

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music