Username
Password
Sold! News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Sold!
Inside AP.net

American Dreams Records Holiday Sale

Posted by: Drew Beringer (07/03/12)
American Dream Records is having a Fourth of July sale on all their items. Check it out.

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12.
06:28 PM on 07/03/12
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
Anhedonia would be nice.
06:52 PM on 07/03/12
anamericangod
User Info.
We also have 3 180 gram black copies left of I Can Make A Mess Like Nobody's Business Gold Rush that were left over. Once those are gone, the release is totally sold out.

This sale will run until the weekend.
07:08 PM on 07/03/12
j1887m
J1887M
User Info.
We also have 3 180 gram black copies left of I Can Make A Mess Like Nobody's Business Gold Rush that were left over. Once those are gone, the release is totally sold out.

Just ordered!
07:37 PM on 07/03/12
flyingmonkey711
User Info.
Will finally be getting Wild Blood on vinyl...
09:17 PM on 07/03/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
If I did not already own Anhedonia I would be ordering it. That album is freaking amazing.
09:32 PM on 07/03/12
schmalz
...with the saves the day record on
User Info.
If I did not already own Anhedonia I would be ordering it. That album is freaking amazing.

I might just finally buy that album.
05:59 AM on 07/04/12
Eostre
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Hey Joe, sent a message via the page yesterday about my order. Any chance you got it? Don't trust these bloody websites!
09:21 AM on 07/04/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I have never heard that Always Leave The Ground album but I here it got a lot of love in earlier threads. If Doghouse sends me my refund for loosing my four minute mile repress order then I will check it out.
04:01 PM on 07/04/12
anamericangod
User Info.
I have never heard that Always Leave The Ground album but I here it got a lot of love in earlier threads. If Doghouse sends me my refund for loosing my four minute mile repress order then I will check it out.
You can stream the album on their AP band profile: http://www.absolutepunk.net/artists/...details&l=2856
09:17 PM on 07/04/12
vivatoto56
Nice Try, The Devil
User Info.
Dammit, the 2 I'm interested in are unavailable.
01:38 PM on 12/17/12
Erattebah
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The glare is created when light bounces off of surfaces such as buildings and water.LIVESTRONG is a registered trademark of the LIVESTRONG Foundation. cheap oakley oil rig Common PitfallsWhen buying polarized sunglasses, consumers often overlook the quality of the glasses they are buying.Tennis sunglasses are specifically designed to brighten the ball while dimming other lights. cheap oakley sunglasses Increase UV Protection When Taking Part in Sports on Reflective SurfacesSome retailers will sell a knock-off version of the glasses rather than the real pair. cheap oakley frogskins Pick out sunglasses for eye protection, not just to look fashionable.Oakley and Ray Ban, as well as other top-of-the-line developers, spend millions of dollars on research. oakley sunglasses cheap Unique Oakley 3-point fit includes optical alignment for sharp, accurate vision, impact absorption for improved protection, and geometry designed to enhance peripheral view. cheap oakley frogskins
Optics Planet rates the Bolle Kicker Sport Tennis Sunglasses with five stars.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS