Username
Password
Record Sales News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 70.
06:15 PM on 07/05/12
Acad08
@explorerbri
User Info.
Yes!! I love Memphis May Fire, and this new album is incredible! Well-deserved.
InfiniteArms
Foreign everywhere I've been
User Info.
I didn't like Challenger but I loved The Hollow.
A Head
User Info.
So awesome. New album shreds. Had a few country music and white trash radio rock fans bopping their heads at work today to challenger haha. Pumped to finally see them Saturday at tinley park warped.
07:01 PM on 07/05/12
Your Milkshake
...I drink it
User Info.
Didn't know about this EP! I'm already liking it more than their last two albums. The problem with Challenger is that its chug chug, chorus, chug chug, chorus, bridge chug chug, cborus. All these parts sounds the SAME ! Then you hear other guitar parts in the album other than the generic breakdowns and you can definately see the band from Sleepwalking and this EP. It just a shame that they degrade themselves to this generic garbage. But alas, as someone else pointed out, if they sold that many copies then somebody must like it.
check it on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbRXDCW0evA
07:04 PM on 07/05/12
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
wow that's pretty surprising. i'm glad to hear it. always thought they'd stay an underrated band. maybe now they will start being at the top of their tour bills instead of always at the bottom. not a big fan of this album though. i enjoy it more than the hollow, lyrically, but that's about it other than miles away, red in tooth and nail, and generation: hate.
07:11 PM on 07/05/12
RockTheWalls
Rock The Walls: http://idobi.com
User Info.
Amazing dudes, so happy to see them have this sort of success they've been great for years :)

This! These guts have been working so hard these past few years. Well deserved and awesome album
07:13 PM on 07/05/12
ChaseTx
They probably don't play any of the EP songs anymore
07:14 PM on 07/05/12
MikeyJam
what shape is punk?
User Info.
wow i did not expect that! good for them!

i've yet to pick it up but from the couple times i've listened, i think the lyrics are pretty cool. i like how each track clearly communicates a message.
07:47 PM on 07/05/12
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
They probably don't play any of the EP songs anymore

Their setlist for warped has nothing from 'sleepwalking' on it. Not even 'been there done that'.
08:31 PM on 07/05/12
fuckyourscenes
www.fuckyourscenes.com
User Info.
Their setlist for warped has nothing from 'sleepwalking' on it. Not even 'been there done that'.
Well I mean, it's Warped. You have to realize that most of the kids there are only going to be familiar with their most popular songs/albums, and they've only got a very short set of time to play. Alas, there's no room for Sleepwalker songs.

Guaranteed they won't just stop playing those songs on their own shows.
08:44 PM on 07/05/12
ChaseTx
I just want "History of Mercia" dammit
09:02 PM on 07/05/12
Jamos4184
www.facebook.com/attalusmusic
User Info.
Good for them. I wish I liked the album more than I do. The songs are good, I just can't stand the mix. I just feel like you can barely hear anything, it's so bass-heavy.
09:13 PM on 07/05/12
cowlord
( \_(ツ)_/)
User Info.
Band isn't really "original", but they're way better than most in the genre. Well deserved.
09:22 PM on 07/05/12
snowboarderkid
Registered Member
User Info.
Album is dope, good for them!
10:41 PM on 07/05/12
Ihaddreams
User Info.
Their new record is so terrible, I tried to listen to it but once I got to "Jezebel" I was like fuck this. Such a ridiculous song with the most pointless lyrics. Dude could write about anything, and he chooses to slut shame. I literally lost all respect for Mullins, what a tool.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests