Username
Password
Metal News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Metal
Inside AP.net

Lamb Of God Issue Statement on Frontman's Arrest

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (07/06/12)
Lamb Of God have issued a statement regarding the ongoing legal situation of frontman Randy Blythe. Donate to his legal fund here.
StatementFirst of all, thanks to everyone who has reached out in support of Randy and each of us in this terrible situation. Itís noted and very much appreciated.

We have been keeping our heads down and not speaking out due to the fluid nature of the situation and the constantly changing information that even we receive daily.

Within an hour things can do endless 180ís. Itís maddening to try and make heads or tails.

Weíre taking the time to speak to you as it has been a significant period of time since this situation began and while nothing is immediately clear to any of us, we are not trying to keep anyone in the dark.

We have reached out and are making use of the resources we have acquired to help our brother who is still detained in Czech jail.

In the two years since, we were never notified of anything related to this incident.

Randy is our brother and we assure you, we are all staying very positive for him, working endlessly behind the scenes to provide any and all assistance possible.

The best we can do is to stay positive and continue to support our friend that we know is innocent.

We know that justice will prevail and we will continue to do our part to support our friend.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 18
08:16 AM on 07/06/12
randys950
@randys950
User Info.
i thought the charges were dropped..
08:18 AM on 07/06/12
seventwenty3
User Info.
This is all incredibly confusing. I guess he got arrested again? Can't believe that something that happened two years ago went silent just so they could arrest him. Completely shady shit over there. Best of luck to these guys if this is all true then I don't see how this holds up.
08:21 AM on 07/06/12
SuNDaYSTaR
[Pull The Trigger]
User Info.
This is looking really shady, and though I usually don't take sides, I feel like I'm with Randy on this one.
08:31 AM on 07/06/12
Likelinus
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
WTF. just show them the video. it´s so clear that Randy is innocent. it´s the security guard who pushes the kid
08:34 AM on 07/06/12
Coverbydesign
User Info.
I am still not understand how he is at fault when most venues put in nice clear letters on tickets and on signs in the venues that the venue or the performers are not at fault for any personal injury that happens to you.
09:05 AM on 07/06/12
suicidalmoose
Lindsay let me kiss your forehead!
User Info.
09:22 AM on 07/06/12
wtfjaked
Tortoise Tamer
User Info.
Out of the 3 incidents, looks like all of them could have caused head trauma. No one caught him any of the times. I don't wanna be "that guy" but this was entirely preventable by the kid. So, it was his own damn fault. He didn't have to make an ass of himself jumping on stage 3 times, but he did and when he jumped, no one caught him 3 times. Randy's only involved in one of the incidents. The situation is just stupid.
09:39 AM on 07/06/12
WakeUpBlondie
Back from '09
User Info.
So metal
03:05 PM on 07/06/12
WTG
Former Two-Time APWP Champion
User Info.
Don't really know what happened, but from the 'situation' link, sounds like a kid came on stage and he pushed him off, leading to the kids death. There were much better ways to handle that, ways that dont harm your fans, not to mention kill them. So, no, I will not donate to this person.
05:37 PM on 07/06/12
Journey408
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Free Randy!!
07:11 PM on 07/06/12
thebestkylever
girls like status.
User Info.
vince neil only got 30 days and he killed somebody.
07:47 PM on 07/06/12
AtomicPunk316
User Info.
vince neil only got 30 days and he killed somebody.
Was that a reference to Airheads?
08:58 PM on 07/06/12
VoliminalX
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I believe it was a reference to him killing someone.
09:12 PM on 07/06/12
thebestkylever
girls like status.
User Info.
We have a winner.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives